|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Lunghezza totale||13.64 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||12.06 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.93 m|
|Peso a secco||29760 lb|
|Superficie randa||581 ft²|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||63 gal|
|Serbatoio acqua||92.4 gal|
Perfectly set for distance cruising with the big boat comforts of central cockpit and large, full beam, aft master suite, the Contest 45CS is a familiar sight on the circumnavigator’s circuit. With primarily a two sleeping cabin plan with option of a third bunked cabin or workshop, she presents a very practical living and sailing arrangement. Finish, furnishing and equipping are all to Contest’s customary high standards with optional personalisations to make your boat very much your own.
The cockpit’s central wheel helm station presents a commanding position and excellent forward view with sheets and sail controls within reach for simplified short handing. She sails fast, tracking well with good feedback from the Jefa steering system, and with little heel thanks to good cruising design principles such as big, central, underfloor tanks contributing to form stability.
- Hull and deck are made of high quality materials.
- Several interior arrangements are possible within the structural bulkheads and keel grid.
- Hull in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Laminate consisting of: quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins, infused with vinylester resin.
- Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements.
- Solid laminate in structural areas like the keel area.
- First layer after gelcoat is a special barrier coat.
- Structural bulkheads fully bonded to hull and deck.
- Two year warranty.
- Hull: gelcoat white.
- Stripe and waterlines: colour owners choice.
- Antifouling: two layers.
- Deck in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Deck: gelcoat white.
- Laminate consisting of quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins.
- Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements.
- Solid laminate in structural areas where deck equipment is fitted.
- Deck lockers and anchor locker in composite with gelcoat finish and aluminium teak covered deck hatches.
- 12mm hand laid teak deck, toe rail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and teak detailing around the cockpit.
- Large cockpit, suitable for six people with helmsman's position.
- Winches and sheets situated within reach of helmsman’s position.
- Two alcoves for storage of sheets and other small deck gear.
- Pad eyes for safety harnesses mounted in cockpit.
- Transom door with remote control.
Mast, Rigging and Sails
- Selden spars, keel stepped, sloop rigged with silver anodised finish.
- Swept back spreaders.
- Slab reefing system.
- Selden MDS Car system.
- LED navigation lights.
- Masthead light 3-colours with anchor light.
- Deck light.
- Boom light.
- Windex in mast top.
- Standing rigging in stainless steel.
- Backstay tensioner.
- Genoa furling system.
- Main sheet 12mm with fine trim.
- Genoa sheets 14mm, winches situated within reach of the helmsman.
- Mainsail, fully battened, slab reefing by North Sails.
- Lazy jacks and main sail cover.
- Furling genoa by North Sails.
- Light oak joinery.
- Oak floor.
- Matt varnished.
- Chrome fittings throughout.
- Padded headbord in aft cabin.
- Diagonally sliding saloon table for easy access for comfortable lounging and dining.
- Two ottomans for occasional seating with release fitting for easy stowage while sailing.
- Shower stalls with on handle mixer valves.
- Doors with anti-rattle door locks.
- Corian worktops in galley.
- Corian tops in each head with washbasins.
- Design taps.
- Three-burner cooker with oven and grill fitted on gimbals (stainless steel).
- Quality upholstery, colour to owner's choice.
- Quality curtain blinds for portholes.
- Lee cloths in all berths.
- Overhead lights in all cabins.
- Dimmers on overhead lights in saloon.
- Red navigation light above chart table.
- Careful noise reduction throughout.
- Engine room well insulated.
- Comfortable mattresses in all cabins.
- Trotter box in wet locker for extra berth.
- Wet locker with drainage for stowage of foul weather gear.
- Transparent chart holder on top of sliding companionway hatch.
- 36-set (6 persons) of Contest Yachts porcelain crockery.
- 24-set (6 persons) of drinking glasses and bottle stowage in bar.
- Automatic lighting (30 seconds) when opening companionway hatch.
- Garbage bin under companionway stairs.
- Extensive mirrors in heads.
- Spacious engine room with easy access from side passage.
- Yanmar 4JH4-TCE 55,2kW (75hp) 3200 rpm 4 cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine.
- Indirect cooling.
- Yanmar SD60 sail drive.
- Separate main switch to enable service batteries to be used as starter battery.
- Single lever gears throttle control on steering pedestal.
- Engine panel fitted in cockpit including rev. counter, oil pressure- temperature- and charge alarm, start and stop buttons.
- Water cooled exhaust with double water lock.
- Three bladed propeller in bronze.
- Engine room insulated with combined drone- and sound absorbing insulation.
- Engine room ventilation by double electric ventilators and natural ventilation grills.
- 24 VDC and 230 VAC system on board.
- Dedicated technical area (electrical room) for switches and fuses.
- Standard energy pack:
- Service batteries 170 Ah | 24 VDC
- Start battery engine 50 Ah | 12 VDC
- Battery charger start battery 10 A | 12 VDC
- Monitoring display batteries
- Alternator 80 A | 12 VDC start battery engine group
- Second alternator 75 A | 24 VDC service battery group
- 230V - 50 Hz shore power connection:
- - Shore power isolation transformer 3.5kW | 16 A
- - Shore power socket for 230 VAC | 50 Hz shore power
- - Cable 25m with 3-pole CEE 16 A connector
- 230V socket in each cabin/compartment.
- Emergency engine start on service batteries.
- All sea cocks under waterline are grounded.