|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Poole, Dorset, Regno Unito|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||6.86 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||5.36 m|
|Lunghezza sul ponte||5.87 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Altro|
|Peso a secco||2348 lb|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||2 Lame|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
|Serbatoio carburante||3.33 Gal (UK)|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
2015 Cornish Shrimper 19 Classic Inboard
A rare recent example of a highly specified model with a diesel inboard engine on a shaft with an upgraded feathering prop. Excellent condition and looks stunning with off white hull, Tan sails, crimson waterline, coppercoat hull.
Equipment and Specification
Hull colour off white, Deck colour off white, Sails colour tan with windows, Waterline crimson, Interior wood washed & painted, Mainsail cover burgundy, Windows in Jib and Mainsail, Antifouling Coppercoat, Berth extensions - removable plywood bases and matching cushions, Boarding ladder - fixed swim type, Autopilot - Raymarine ST1000, Raymarine chart plotter A77, 7 inch screen with depth sounder, Navionics for chart plotter. 561 Start Point to Chichester, 12 Volt socket - cigar type, Fuse panel, Navigation lights ( masthead ), Feathering prop - feather stream (in lieu of standard), Solar panel 19.6v 5w, Cockpit Cushions, Whisker pole for racing, Windex', Anchor - 7kg plough type c/w Multiplat warp and chain, Extending boat hook, Fenders x3, Mooring warps x2.
This great yacht is all ready to sail and avaliable for viewings here at Salterns Marina.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Cornish Shrimper 19 is our most popular model. She has a classic styling that appeals to sailors from any generation and a build quality that will match her reputation as the best British production Gaffer of all time. We have built over 1000 Cornish Shrimpers since 1979 with the original boats still sailing all over the world. The modern Cornish Shrimper 19 now comes with a choice of interior layouts and optional 9hp inboard diesel engine. Every boat is built for the owner with hull colour and interior paint / varnish finished to your liking. Top quality deck fittings, sails and accessories come as standard. The self draining cockpit in the Cornish Shrimper 19 is vast compared to other boats of her size and the companionway leads down to a classic 2 berth arrangement or modern 2+2 layout with space for a sea toilet if required.
- Choice of varnish or painted interior finish with teak trim.
- Internal cushions with optional colours.
- Manual bilge pump, fire extinguisher, opening forward hatch, galley complete with single burner gas cooker, plastic sink and portable pumped water container.
- Yanmar 1GM inboard diesel engine with 4 gal fixed stainless steel tank and associated engineering and stern gear.
- Engine starting battery with isolation switch.
- Hand laid GRP hull, deck and interior mouldings.
- Decks are Off White.
- Standard hull colours are any combination - Off White, Dark Blue and dark Green.
- Hull and deck joint is by way of a 'biscuit tin' joint with plexus / GRP bonding .
- External solid teak rubbing bands.
- The Hull is complete with moulded mini bilge keels and a galvanised steel lifting center plate.
- Laminated plywood rudder with lifting stainless steel plate, stainless steel hangings and tiller hood.
- Wooden tiller.
- Cast aluminium fairleads and mooring cleats.
- Removable bow sprit with stainless stem and tack fittings.
- Strong stainless steel tabernacle.
- Single round port into cabin space.
- Sliding GRP hatch garage with varnished wooden wash boards.
- Top quality deck gear with adjustable sail trimming cars and tracks and associated jammers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.