|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tassa non pagata|
|Lunghezza totale||12.35 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.65 m|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
Bavaria 41 Cruiser from 2014 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
Professionally maintained and in very good condition.
Additional pictures available at request!
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads.
Featuring a Volvo Penta D2-40 diesel engine with saildrive.
Coming together with a openable swimming platform, bow thruster, solar panels, dinghy, teak cockpit floor and seats etc.
Please, find the full equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Builder: Bavaria Yachtbau GmbH. (Germany)
- Designer: Farr Yacht Design
- Lenght overall: 12.35
- Beam: 3.96
- Depth: 1.65
- Displacement: 8680 kgs.
- Ballast: 2736 kgs.
- Volvo Penta D2-40 (Diesel with saildrive)
- Power: 40 HP
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 250
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 440
- Holding tank
3 cabins, 6+2 berths, 2 heads
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- Bedlinen, blankets and pillows
- Burner gas stove with oven
- Kitchen equipment and utensils
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter
- Depth instrument
- VHF Radio
- Bow thruster
- Electric windlass Quick (with remote control)
- Hot water system
- Electric bilge pump (+ manual)
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- CD Player
- 2 Saloon loudspeakers
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- 2 Steering wheels
- Cockpit seats and floor covered in teak
- Cockpit table (foldable)
- Cockpit cushions
- Main anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- Stern shower
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders
- Aluminium boom
- Roller furler
- Roll mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Large openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Solar panels
- Swimming ladder
- Dinghy (with pump)
- Bimini top
- Gas bottle
- Safety equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.