|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Lunghezza totale||11.42 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.99 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Dislocamento (Dislocamento a vuoto)||15873 lb|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Sail drive|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
|Serbatoio carburante||1 x 160 litri (Plastica)|
|Serbatoio acqua||1 x 300 litri (Plastica)|
|Serbatoio acque nere||1 (Plastica)|
An amazing boat very lightly used and highly specified Hanse 385.
Hanse 385, owners version, delivered to the current owner, Dec 2011. Only 800 miles on the dial! Original Spec cost 250,000 Euros inc Vat!!
This is a great opportunity to buy a nearly new boat with an immense specification at a significant saving. Spec. includes - Cruising Pack, Comfort Pack, , Nav. Pack (including autopilot, touch screen plotter, NAIS Class B transponder), Electric winches, , NORTH, A sails etc. etc. etc.
Hanse Yacht info.
The new Hanse 385 is the result of a successful evolutionary process between Hanse Yachts and the successful design office Judel / Vrolijk & co. Together with the designers Hanse has developed many ground breaking yacht types which have affected the world market.
The new Hanse 385 is a logical development that builds on the models 445, 495 and 545.
She is 20% larger in volume with improved sailing performance over and above her similer sized predecessors.
The deck is erganomic and clutter free, she has a large cockpit with good seating and a dual wheel system with a broad access/bathing platform. The rig is high aspect which perfectly ballances the self tacking Jib giving performance and ease of use.
The interior concept is based on the design of the larger Loftstyle Hanse models 445, 495 and 545. Our goal was not only to create more volume or to develop contemporary furniture design, but the intelligent extension of the living space.
HANSE - are the third largest series yacht builder in the world and build the HANSE using the most advanced assembly line technology. Designers use the latest CATIA V5 software to create components which are precise and millimetre accurate. Hundreds of clever minds and skilled hands contribute to every HANSE yacht. But no amount of technology can replace passion, experience and respect for the sea. A HANSE yacht is created at their waterfront facility in the Baltic.
Special features -
- Long waterline
- Combination anchor fitting with wooden step
- Anchor locker with fender storage
- Clear uncluttered side deck.
- Double flush hatches above owner's cabin
- Flush hatches and windows above galley & heads
- Halyard storage space in the cockpit
- Double steering system
- Large bathing platform with liferaft storage
- Large U-shape galley.
- Large living space and cabin size.
GRP hull - Double skin hull with structural keel matrix, hand laminated. The internal structure of these boats is substantial and due to the hand lamination you end up with a stronger hull. The Iron fin keel with LCG bulb is through bolted with substantial keel bolts and backing plates.
- Deck - Laid teak deck, cockpit and cockpit seats.
- Steering - Twin wheels with single semi balanced rudder.
Internal - Owners version cabin layout.
Forward Cabin - This is the master cabin. Large central double berth with square end. Seat to starboard with hanging locker, to port is an additional hanging locker. Central deck hatch for light, ventilation and emergency exit.
Main saloon - Large saloon with 'U' shaped seating area to starboard. The table is offset to allow easy access through the saloon. To port is a settee which can be used for for dining when the table leaf is raised. There are two central deck hatches for light and ventilation and a hatch vent for use at sea.
Navigation area - There is a chart table to port with instrumentation and the ships electrical distribution panel.
Galley - You could call this a kitchen! 'L' shaped with large extended work surface running aft giving access to the aft locker where there is a galley storage area built in. Plenty of storage for cook wear, crockery, provisions etc.
- Large fridge with top and bottom access.
- 1 & 1/2 stainless steel sinks with pressurised H&C water.
- Gas Cooker with Oven and two burners.
Heads - Large heads to port. Separate shower with divider. Sink with pressurised H&C water and manual marine toilet.
Aft Cabins - Large double guest cabins to aft to port. Hanging locker and modular storage cabinet. The front of the berth converts to form a large seat when not in use.
Rig and Sails
Mast - High aspect rig with self tacking furling jib and slab reefing mainsail with 3 reefs.
- Single line reefing system lead back to helm position.
- All halyards and main control lines lead aft via rope clutches to two self tailing electric winches.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- NORTH mainsail with carslide system.
- NORTH Jib.
- Total sail area approx. 74 m² | approx. 797 sq ft
- Main sail approx. 44.00 m2 | approx. 473,61 sq ft
- Self-tacking jib approx. 30.00 m2 | approx. 322,92 sq ft
- Rig I 14.70 m | 48´23.
J 4.30 m | 14´11.
P 14 m | 45´93.
E 5.10 m | 16´73.
Volvo D2-40, diesel engine with sail drive and folding propeller. Morse engine controls and electronic start panel.
Deck / Equipment
- Teak laid deck, cockpit and cockpit seats.
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame and leather covered grabrail.
- Wheel covers.
- Electric Anchor windlass mounted in large anchor locker with with remote control.
- LED navigation lights on bow and stern and Tricolour at masthead.
- 16kg Delta anchor with 30m 8mm chain.
- Fwd, midship and aft mooring cleats.
- Spare Genoa tracks on coachroof with ball bearing cars.
- Selft tailing electric primary winches.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Cockpit table.
- 6 fenders and 4 mooring lines.
- Winch handle pockets + 2 x handels.
- Cockpit shower with H&C water.
- Liferaft storage area in transome.
- Large access/bathing platform.
- Port and Starboard lifeline access gates.
- Outboard bracket
- 2 x 150ah domestic batteries and 1 x 80ah engine start battery.
- 30amp battery charger.
- Shore power.
- 12v-220v, 350w inverter.
- SLS smart lighting system with touch screen control and dimmer.
- LED lights throughout. indirect and direct.
- SIMRAD, 2 x IS20 including wind transducer in cockpit.
- SIMRAD, NSS8 touch screen plotter with GPS.
- SIMRAD, AP24 Autopilot with Fluxgate Compass FC40.
- SIMRAD, IS20 graphic repeater at chart table.
- SIMRAD, NAIS 300 AIS Class B transponder.
- ICOM, IC505 fixed VHF with aerial and an additional HM162E command mic.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED IN SALE
1) The cockpit table cover.
2) The blue LED rigging lighting system.
3) The fire extinguisher in the galley and in the engine compartment
4) The second GPS plotter at chart table
5) Plastimo Life jacket 2
6) The cockpit full length cushions
7) The microwave
8) 2nd Additional battery bank 2 x 165 AH AGM Victron Energy
9) The steering wheel covers
10) TV aerial
11) The radar reflector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.