|Modello||Sun Odyssey 45 DS|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Palma de Mallorca, Spagna|
|Status fiscale||Tassa non pagata|
|Lunghezza totale||13.75 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||11.45 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.05 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.05 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||1725|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||220 litri|
|Serbatoio acqua||800 litri (Plastica)|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
Very smart example of this hugely practical raised saloon Jeanneau with versatile owner’s layout and a great bluewater cruising specification.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in 2009 PEARLY benefits from the owner’s forward cabin version with two large double guest cabins aft, with a large heads/shower. Her interiors are very bright and spacious. Her specification is also very well considered for effortless Med’ cruising and includes:
- Owner’s Cabin + two cabin aft layout
- 3 Electric winches
- 10 kW Generator
- Air conditioning and heater
- Washing machine
- New water heater
- Teak deck
- 10 kW Generator
- New Full batten mainsail
- Gennaker sock
- Bowthruster electric with 2 batteries
- Winter tent 2009 never used
- New water heather
- 6 Batteries optima 2018 domestic
This magnificent, seaworthy sailboat is rigged with a furling mainsail and genoa, for easy handling with a short-handed crew. On the high seas, you will feel completely secure.On the interior, the Sun Odyssey 45 DS delivers a new concept of space. With a raised deckhouse designed by Garroni Designers and attractive wrap-around windows built into the deck plan, as well as curved lines and oversized portholes in the hull, living spaces are flooded with natural light.
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45DS had options for shallow draught or a deeper, high-performance setup. We tested the performance option, so she had plenty of power over a long waterline, giving her a good turn of speed. In light conditions and off the wind she handles like a much smaller boat than she is.
She is a high-volume cruiser with ample space to live aboard, but this entails some sacrifice in her handling of stronger wind. Weight has been kept down to keep her light and responsive and her good form stability compensates for this, but with a ballast displacement ratio of just under 30 per cent, she can be tender once a blow gets up. This isn’t a problem as long as you reef early and sail her reasonably flat. The newer 44DS has been stiffened up by a seven per cent increase in her ballast: displacement ratio. There is acres of space on deck, so she is great boat for warmer climates, or for shorter cruises with friends and family. The sails and helm are easily handled, so she won’t scare less-experienced crew, but with the ability to cover plenty of miles she should keep keen sailors happy.
She isn’t a true deck saloon as the saloon table is slightly too low to give its occupants a 360° view. Not that this is matters as there is ample light and the views from the hull ports make the saloon a genuinely pleasant place to while away an evening at anchor. Her space on deck and numerous opening hatches would make her a comfortable choice in the Mediterranean, but two Webasto heaters on the test boat would be enough to keep her cabins toasty warm even in winter.
We tested the three-cabin version where the owners’ cabin is forward. It’s pleasant and private with adequate space. The saloon table had two folding leaves, with shallow grooves in place of real fiddles and there’s certainly space for at least six round the table. There’s plenty of stowage in the cabins, saloon, and even under the sole in the bilge. On a rainy day there would be enough space to relax without being on top of each other.
The Sun Odyssey 45DS is a competent, well-rounded and homely boat that is more than capable of cruising UK waters, the Mediterranean or further afield to the trade winds. Some might find her cockpit exposed and her handling too tender in a real blow, preferring to opt for something with more protection and better at plugging away to windward. She is a large boat, with high topsides, so getting to the pontoon during berthing manoeuvres could be tricky if flexibility or speed is an issue. She is very well thought out and set up, though, so a couple can easily handle her. Second-hand, she offers a lot of boat for the money. If you sail to relax during weekends and holidays and get a good few miles in, rather than testing your endurance in a hooley, then this boat could be just the one for you.
- The boat is CE certified for category A (unlimited ocean voyages).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP Hull, deck & superstructure
- Blue gelcoat hull finish
- Teak-laid decks
- Teak-laid cockpit sole & seating
- Aluminium toerail
Keel & Rudder:
- Iron fin keel
- Spade rudder
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH3-HTE 4-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine producing 75hp
- Fresh & sea water cooled via heat exchanger
- Single lever morse control at in cockpit
- Shaft drive gearbox
- Engine hours – approx. 1.725 as of December 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
- 12vDC tunnel bowthruster
- Cable steering system
- Emergency steering tiller
- 3-bladed propeller
- 12vDC tunnel bowthruster
- 12vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter
- 1x 12v DC engine start battery
- 4 x 12vDC 100Ah DC service batteries
- 1x 12vDC Optima battery for bowthruster
- Automatic battery charger
- 10 kW Fisher Panda with approx 2.000 hours run
- 1 x 12vDC engine-mounted alternator
- Shore-power supply
- 220vAC sockets and 12v sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- High-pressure 12vDC pump
- Hot water heater connected to engine heat exchanger and 220V electrical system
- Cockpit shower
- Electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
Black & Grey Water:
- 2 x Black water tank of 80 l each
- Grey water discharges to sea
- Total capacity of 220 litres in 1 x tank
- Total capacity of 800 litres in 3 x plastic tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- GPS chart plotter Rymarine E80 display in the cockpit
- Raymarine autopilot control at helm
- Steering compass
- Radar with display in the cockpit and in the chart table
- Iridium SAT phone
- Portable VHF Uniden Atlantis 250
- Raymarine VHF radio KVH RAY 55E with DSC
- Twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold fresh water supply
- ENO 3 burner gas stove with oven
- Large-capacity 12vDC top-opening refrigerator with further refrigerated cold box
- Sharp Micro-wave oven
- Top load washing machine 900 x 400 x 600
- 2 x marine electric toilet
- Shower in each heads
Heating & Air-Conditioning:
- 220vAC air conditioning system (from shore-power)
- 4 split and 2 remote control
- Webasto diesel-fired hot air cabin heating system
- Radio & CD player with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Samsung LCD TV in the saloon
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps 6 in 3 - double cabins plus further double berth in saloon.
- Owner’s version with large centreline double cabin forward with ensuite heads
- Raised deck saloon profile
- C-shaped settee in saloon to starboard with front seating to port with central convertible table.
- Forward head with shower doorl accessible from owner’s cabin or saloon.
- Chart table area to port.
- L-shaped galley to starboard adjacent to companionway.
- Teak joinery throughout
- Teak and holly sole
- White vinyl headlinings
- Exposed hull sides finished in teak
- Aquamarine alcantara upholstery throughout
- Sloop Rigged
- Deck-stepped aluminium alloy mast
- Twin aft swept spreaders
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Rod vang
- Profurl genoa furling
- Batten main sail
- Adjustable mainsheet track on coachroof
- Split backstay
- Spinnaker track on mast
- 2 x Harken 48 2-speed electric self-tailing Genoa sheet winches
- 1 x Harken 44 2-speed self-tailing halyard winch
- 1 x Harken 44 2-speed self-tailing halyard electric winch
- Dacron mainsail
- Dacron furling genoa
- Spare main sail
- Spare jib
- Stainless pulpit and pushpit.
- Mid ship boarding gates.
- Bow, stern and mid ship cleats.
- Outboard bracket on pushpit
- Stainless steel swimming ladder at bathing platform
- Folding aluminium and teak passarelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 12vDC electric anchor windlass
- Anchor with chain
- Warps, fenders and boathook
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Blue cockpit cushion
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Liferaft service 2018
Grabau International (Palma) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Palma) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.