|Modello||Sun Odyssey 42ds|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Stati Uniti|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||12.9 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||enums.keel-type.kt-bulb|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ore di motore||1050|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
The BEST 2007 JEANNEAU 42 DS Available Hands Down!!
Master Owner's Version
New Bottom Paint in June 2019
1000 hr Engine Service in Apr 2019
A MUST SEE, FULLY LOADED, LOW ENGINE HRS,
Meticulous Owner, PRIVATELY Owned Never Chartered.
42DS with ENDLESS UPGRADES
She has been meticulously maintained and arrives on a
private dock in Fort Lauderdale APRIL 1st.
By Appointment Only. Call Today... she is READY-- Cruise or Race.
Shoal Keel 5'3" Draft, Bow Thruster, & Davits/OB Engine Lift
(Dingy with OB available separately)
Loaded with extras this 42DS is a MUST SEE!
(SEE FULL DETAILS).
This ia a meticulously maintained sailing yacht. The current owner has sailed her from Kentucky Lake to the Caribbean and back & is now ready for the next adventure.
The Sun Odyssey 42DS was designed with the sailor in mind. Built on a
performance-oriented Marc Lombard hull, the sensations at the helm will bring a smile to your face.
A sleek Deck Salon with a 3-part table for dinning, lounging and sailing, top quality deck hardware.
Visibility, light and ventilation are key components of the interior. In Addition to the panoramic view
afforded by the Deck Salon expansive windows, six (6) large hull ports and plenty of hatches and
ports provides exterior views and light in every space onboard.
A sister ship won the 2012 Miami to Key Largo Race and many others.
The BEST feature is her FULL BEAM AFT MASTER Cabin!
Marc Lompard designed the cockpit table base as a dome to increase the headroom over the berth... genius!! He also added 2 cross ventilation ports giving the owner more light and air along with the added head-room and feeling of volume of space when lying in bed. Perfect for the cruising couple & inviting for the Single Sailor!
OWNERS Equipment List
Mechanical - 54hp Yanmar with less than 1050 hrs!!!
- 125A AGM Starter and (5) 125A AGM house batteries
- Bow thruster
- Electric winches (genoa)
- Mantus 45lb anchor (2016)
- 250’ of HT chain (2017)
- Brunton's Auto Prop (feathering propeller available separately)
- Garhauer E-Z Glide cockpit adjustable genoa cars
- Raymarine 12” chart plotter (2015)
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS (2015)
- (2) Sunpower 327W (654W total) solar panels (2017)
- Victron Solar controller with Bluetooth phone app (2017)
- Victron remote battery monitor with Bluetooth phone app (2017)
- All lighting replaced with LEDs (inside and out)
- Main Cabin 16.5K BTU A/C unit replaced in 2017
- Spectra 12V watermaker (6gph) installed in 2016
- Headsail replaced in 2015
- Drop down pedestal table added in salon for extra bunk
- 32” LCD TV in salon
- Fusion radio with internal iPod dock, bluetooth & Sirius radio
- Custom glass rack and fold up table added to kitchen
- Dan Bouy Inflatable man overboard device
- Jabsco electric toilet (2016)
- New kitchen and shower faucets
- Dodger Eisenglass replaced in 2015
- Full surround screens in cockpit
- Upgraded microwave installed (2015)
Also Available Separately -15 HP Honda Fourstroke (2017) - Highfield 10.5 ft aluminum hull hypalon dingy with bow locker (2016)
General Discription & Inventory
- Jeanneau 42DS 2007
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54 hp
- LOA 42' 5''
- LWL 38' 1''
- Beam 17' 7''
- Draft 5' 3''
- Water 94 gal
- Fuel 34 gal
- Waste 14 gal x 2
- Selden in-mast Main Sail Furling
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.