|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||16.08 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.8 m|
|Locale WC /bagni||3|
Hanse 540e from 2007 for sale!
Private owner yacht, registered under Croatian (EU) flag, VAT paid.
3+1 cabins, 6+1+1 berths, 3+1 heads.
Fully serviced in March & April 2022 > Antifouling, polishing including stainless steel parts, through hulls fittings and thruster cleaned, Gori prop fully kit-serviced, new zincs, Volvo M/e and Generator fully serviced with service kits, belts impellers, hoses etc.
Complete latest version of Raymarine instruments installed new in 2018.
Equipped with 220V generator, air conditioning, freshwater maker, bow thruster, starboard electric winch, large refrigerator, additional deep freezer, cockpit barbecue, radar, satellite tracking TV, plotter in&out, foldable propeller, hydraulic openable swimming platform, electric toilet in owner's cabin, electric anchor windlass with remote control from cockpit and chain counter, battery charger 12V + 24V etc.
Hull material: Epoxy fiberglass.
Coming with standard deep keel with draft 2.80 meters.
Powered by a Volvo Penta D3-110 diesel engine with 110 HP power.
Sails inventory: Mainsail, jib, genoa, gennaker.
Performance cruising yacht designed by Judel/Vrolijk, the German yacht design team of America Cup winner “Alinghi” and was built by Hanse Yachts, Germany. Spacious accommodation for three couples or six passengers in the forward owner’s suite and two large aft cabins – all fully self-contained. A further separated crew cabin hosts the yacht’s skipper.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Builder: Hanse Yachts
- Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Hull: Epoxy fiberglass
- Hull colour: White
- CE Certificate: A (Ocean)
- LOA (m.): 16.08
- LWL: 14.60
- Beam: 4.91
- Draft: 2.80
- Headroom: 2.00
- Mast lenght above waterline: 26.25
- Displacement: 18,700 Kgs
- Ballast: 5,800 Kgs
- Engine model: Volvo Penta D3-110 (5 cylinder, diesel)
- Power: 81 kW / 110 HP
- Drive type: Direct drive
- Propeller: Gori, foldable
- Steering system Jefa steering system
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 395
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 710
- Holding tank
3+1 cabins, 6+1+1 berths, 3+1 heads
- L-shaped saloon sofa with saloon table and on oposite side straight shaped settee
- Owner's cabin in front with large island bed, hanging lockers and ensuite head
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers and ensuite heads
- Skipper cabin with single bed, toilet and washbasin (accessible from the foredeck)
- 3+1 Heads with toilet, washbasin and shower (owner's cabin has electric toilet, all other manual)
- Refrigerator (cavernous top and bottom opening)
- Freezer (large electronically controlled)
- 3 Burner gas stove with oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Microwave oven (multifunction)
- Espresso and cappuccino maker
All Raymarine installed new in 2018:
- GPS Chartplotter (mounted outside on cockpit table and inside on chart table)
- Tridata (depth, speed, trip)
- Wind instrument
- VHF Radio
- Generator 220V Mastervolt Whisper 6 Ultra (diesel)
- Air condition
- Fresh water maker (100l/h) with new pump installed in 2018
- Bow thruster
- Electric anchor windlass with remote control from cockpit and chain counter
- Water heater
- Battery charger 12V + 24V
- Inverter for 230V
- Service batteries
- Engine battery
- Shore power connection 230V
- Satellite tracking TV system unit (from 2018)
- TV in saloon and in owner's cabin (from 2018)
- Hi-Fi sound system
- Saloon loudspeakers
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers
- Gas BBQ-grill in the cockpit
- Folding cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit shower
- 2 Steering wheels
- Anchor with 100 meters stainless steel chain
- 2nd anchor
- Starboard electric winch
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders
- Aluminium boom
- Fully battened mainsail
- Self tack jib
- Gennaker in launching tube
- Bimini top
- Dinghy garage
- Hydraulic openable swimming platform covered in teak with integrated swimming ladder
- Safety equipment including life raft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.