|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Sidney, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lunghezza totale||10.46 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.83 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||670|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
|Serbatoio carburante||22 gal (Alluminio)|
|Serbatoio acqua||50 gal (Plastica)|
|Serbatoio acque nere||19 gal (Plastica)|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
"Catkin" is a very well maintained Catalina 320 with very low hours. She is well equipped with in-mast furling mainsail, Max Prop, bright spacious interior with Ultra-Leather upholstery, refrigeration, and all the comforts of home.
Don't miss this opportunity to get a fast sailing, comfortable cottage on the water!
Upon entering the companionway from the large comfortable cockpit, the galley is to port. The saloon has comfortable seating for four people at a table, mounted on a post, that converts to a double berth, and for others on a port settee, the front of which doubles as seating for the navigator.
The forepeak is large enough to sleep two adults, and has storage bins port and starboard, and two drawers.
The master stateroom is amazingly spacious, considering this is a 32-footer. Accessed to starboard at the foot of the companionway, it is furnished with a queen-size berth and has standing headroom.
The engine is located aft of the companionway steps, and is accessed most easily from the stateroom. While it is well insulated and easily accessible when changing lubricants and filters.
- 2 burner propane stove with oven
- Adler Barbour refrigeration
- Double - deep stainless steel sinks
- Hot and cold Domestic water
- Ample prep area
- Plenty of storage cabinets
- Dry storage
- Raymarine ST60 Sailing instruments
- Garmin GPS Map 124 xsv chart plotter
- Icom VHF
- Raymarine ST4000 Auto Pilot
- 4 - D Lead Acid Start battery
- 4 - D house battery
- 120 Volt 30 amp AC System
- 12 Volt DC system
- 12 volt / 120 volt electrical panels
Helm and Deck
- 10 Kg Claw style anchor
- 5/16" Galvanized chain and nylon rode
- 12 volt Electric Windlass
- 2 - #30 Lewmar self tailing winches
- 2 - #44 Lewmar self tailing winches
- Achilles Inflatable dinghy (Model LS1 - 260
- 3.5 HP Nissan 4 stroke outboard
- 2 - 50 watt Renogy Flexible solar panes - (stored off the boat)
- 2 - Cockpit Cushions - (stored off the boat)
- Vessel fitted with 15" Max feathering Propeller (installed 2016)
- Webasto Hydronic cabin heater
Haulout April 28, 2021:
- Bottom Paint
- Lubricate thru-hull valves
- Cut and Polish hull
- Clean Prop and shaft
- Lubricate Max Prop
- Change Zincs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.