|Modello||470 Center Cockpit|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||New Bern, North Carolina, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||14.33 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||11.91 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.8 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
2004 Passport 470 Center Cockpit
A stunning and beautiful Flag Blue Passport 47 Center Cockpit that has sailed from the USA to Europe and back again. Owners change of plans dictates the sale.
The fastidious owner has maintained her exceptionally well and it shows. If you are looking for a solid world cruising, coastal cruising, or live aboard sailboat you must make a visit to this Passport 47. No disappointment!
The wonderfully thought-out interior flows from bow to stern. Features walk-trough galley and navigation station which allows access to the master stateroom aft without disturbing the onboard chef. Starboard settee converts to easy chairs and a cocktail table. Dinette has two tabletops, larger dinette top and a smaller cocktail table with adjustable height. Two large and very private staterooms, each with a separate shower stall and privacy doors. Beautiful Corian countertops in galley and heads. Custom faucets, upholstery, and curtains. Passport trademark solid teak doors and louvered locker doors, honey colored superior grade teak veneers throughout the interior. Plenty of natural light and ventilation gives the interior an open and airy feel.
You step aboard the Passport 47 Center Cockpit through either the port or starboard boarding gates and onto the spacious and wide side decks. The side decks offer excellent and safe maneuverability fore and aft. The bow deck is spacious with easy access to the anchor locker and gear while the aft deck is massive with access to a stern anchor locker and the dingy davits and motor lift.
The cockpit has seating for a crowd with large settees both port and starboard and the helm seat offers excellent visibility and easy access to all engine controls and navigation tools. All lines lead aft making sailing by a couple an easy task. The area allows for lounging and having a boat cooked meal on the folding Teak table with two leaves forward of the helm. The cockpit is sun and weather protected by a dark blue bimini, dodger and connector.
Through the companionway door you enter the main cabin. All I can say is “WOW”! Extremely well-thought-out the main cabin is spacious and light. Under the companionway steps is access into the clean engine compartment with easy access for checking daily or for major repairs.
Starboard and aft is the galley area which is large and offers exceptional space for the onboard chef. Plenty of countertop room for preparing most any gourmet meal. You can enter aft stateroom through the galley. The aft cabin is massive with a centered queen size berth, ample cabinet, and drawer spaces and plenty of natural light and ventilation. Along the port side is access into the head compartment. You can also enter the head compartment down the port side companionway from the salon. The head offers two separate areas. First has the vanity and toilet and the forward is the separate shower stall. Privacy doors port and starboard keep the aft cabin private and quiet.
Forward and to port is the navigation station with cabinet and desk storage. The seat faces forward and allows for excellent communication with guests in the salon. The salon is large with port side settee with outboard storage and cabinets while to starboard is a unique settee that can be used as two separate chairs with the addition of the centered removeable cocktail table or it can be used as a single settee. Centered is a beautiful salon table with two tops. One for dining and one for a cocktail table. The table can be lowered. Further forward is the V-Berth with plenty of room for storage with cabinets and drawers. The V-Berth has a private head with a separate shower stall.
- Corian countertops with fiddles
- Double stainless steel sinks with faucet, Corian covers and wood cutting boards
- (2) Foot pumps for fresh and raw water
- Princess stainless steel propane stove and broiler with (3) stove top burners
- Stainless steel safety bar
- Stove stainless steel surround
- Trident propane gas control with solenoid
- Black and Decker microwave oven
- Keurig coffee maker
- Frigoboat 12-volt top-loading and front-loading refrigerator
- Frigoboat 12-volt top loading freezer
- Built-in pull out trash bin
- Ample cabinet and drawer storage
- Ventilation fan
Main electrical panel is located at the navigation station.
- 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC power with power distribution panel and circuit breakers
- AC amps and voltmeter
- DC amp and volt meters
- (2) 30-amp shore power cords with 50-amp splitter
- Samsung flat screen TV mounted on salon bulkhead
- MP3 AM/FM/CD player with Bose remote speakers and sub-woofer in main cabin
- (2) Cockpit stereo speakers
- 12-volt Ventilation fans
- (2) 265-watt Solar panels
- (2) D400 Wind generators
- Cable TV and telephone connections
- Mast television antenna
- (2) Battery selector switches
- Link 2000 battery monitor
- Heart 2500-watt inverter with 110-amp battery charger
- (4) Group-D AGM batteries and (2) Group-31 AGM batteries
- Cantalupi custom lighting plan
- Stainless steel halogen lights
- Engine room and lazarette lighting
- (4) 12-volt Ventilation fans
- (2) 110-volt Galvanic isolators
- (2) 12-volt Plugs, one in cockpit and one at navigation station
- Lightning deflector on masthead
- (2) Mermaid self-contained reverse cycle marine air conditioning and heat units, one 16,000 BTU and one 10,000 BTU with electronic controls
- 11-gallon, 110-volt Hot water heat with engine heat exchanger
- Techma electric raw and fresh toilets
- Weems and Plath brass clock and barometer
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Raymarine Axiom-9 chartplotter and radar display in Nav Pod
- Raymarine RD424HD 24-mile radar dome mounted on main mast
- Raymarine ST-6001 Smart-Pilot autopilot
- Raymarine ST-60 depth indicator
- Raymarine ST-60 wind indicator
- Raymarine ST-60 speed indicator
- ICOM ICM-402 RAM VHF remote power microphone
- Raymarine Axiom-9 chartplotter and radar display
- Raymarine RD424 24-mile radar dome mounted on main mast
- Raymarine ST-6001 Smart Pilot autopilot
- Raymarine ST-60+ Multi, depth and speed
- Raymarine RN300 GPS display
- ICOM ICM-402 VHF Radio
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF radio
- (2) VDO gauges for fuel tank level
- (2) VDO gauges for water tank level
Excellent engine compartment access with 3-sided access under companionway steps and both side of the engine. The engine compartment features lead foam insulation for significant noise reduction.
- Yanmar 4JH80 80 hp marine diesel engine with 80 hours, new in 2016
- Kanzi marine transmission with stainless steel shaft and dripless log
- Max-Prop 18-inch folding propeller
- Yanmar cockpit engine panel with RPM, engine temperature, oil pressure and alarms
- (2) Racor primary fuel filters
- Edson pedestal with steering wheel brake
- Stainless steel destroyer steering wheel
- Dual levers for engine and transmission controls
- Vetus Model KFG90 electric bow thruster
- 12-volt Engine exhaust blower
Sails and Rigging:
Extensive refit in 2019-2020 including new standing rigging, running rigging, and new canvas.
- Forespar In-Mast furling system
- Harken furling headstay
- Furling inner forestay (stay sail)
- Harken 2.5 roller furling for JIB
- North roller furling Nordac main
- 100% JIB
- Quantam stay sail
- (2) Harken 66.2, 2-speed, self-tailing primary winches
- Harken 44, 2-speed, self-tailing main sheet winch
- Harken 40, 2-speed, self-tailing utility winch
- Electric Harken 44, 2-speed, self-tailing utility winch
- Harken 44 and 40, 2-speed, self-tailing halyard winches on mast
- Forespar Yacht rod/vang
- Spinnaker pole and gear with on-mast storage
- Inside boom roller preventer
- Split backstay
Deck and Hardware:
- Lighthouse 1501 electric windlass with stainless steel release
- Bow pulpit with double bow rollers and Teak seat
- Delta 55 lbs. primary anchor with 200 feet of 5/16″ HT chainrode
- Delta 45 lbs. secondary anchor with 150 feet of 5/16” HT chain rode
- Fortress FX-37 stern anchor with chain and rope rode in stern anchor locker
- Jordan Series Drogue
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak Cap rail with stainless steel striker
- Teak eyebrow
- Stainless steel sector panel arch mounted on stern
- Port and starboard teak with dinghy davits seats on stern
- Stern anchor locker with stern hawse and cleat
- Custom Teak companionway doors and heavy duty Lexan drop board at sea
- Stainless boarding and swim ladder on stern
- (15) Stainless opening ports with safety glass and screens
- (5) Lewmar Offshore Series overhead hatches with Sunbrella covers
- (5) Halyards and pole topping lift
- Harken sail tracks with Harken blocks and cars
- Fresh or raw water deck wash down
- (2) 20-pound Aluminum propane tanks in fiberglass molded and vented propane locker
- (6) Fairleads with custom Aqualoy stainless steel rollers (Aqualoy is high quality shafting)
- (2) Bow cleats, (4) mid ship cleats and (2) aft cleats
- Hot and cold-water aft deck shower
- Adjustable running backstays
- Stainless steel dingy davits
- Kato outboard motor mount on starboard stern rail
- Kato outboard motor hoist
- Stern anchor locker
- Flag pole holder
- Teak cockpit table with folding leaves
- Quantum dark blue dodger, connector and bimini
- Teak cockpit sole
- Emergency manual bilge pump
- (4) Dorade vents with stainless steel rail surrounds
- Cabin top stainless-steel handrails
Solid fiberglass hull, hand laminated, using knitted and stitched biaxial fabrics in conjunction with mat and woven roving, Vinylester and isophthalic resin in hull lay-up. Isophthalic gelcoat applied on all exterior fiberglass surfaces. A matrix of longitudinal and transverse foam cored stringers in the lower hull and hull sides provide maximum hull stiffness.
Internal lead ballast glassed into a modified fin keel. Balanced skeg mounted rudder, with internal stainless steel rudderpost and integral stainless steel reinforcement.
The deck structure is a composite construction using closed cell foam coring. All deck hardware is reinforced using high density foam core. All deck hardware is through bolted using stainless steel backing plates.
A true head turner, the Passport 47 Center Cockpit must be seen to be appreciated. The build is magnificent, and the refined qualities fine-tuned to perfection. No where will you find a better sailing vessel. If you are looking for a safe, capable, and stylish sailing vessel you owe it to yourself to make a visit.
Easy to see in New Bern, NC (EWN) with jet service through Charlotte, NC (CLT) via American Airlines.
In the water and ready to begin her new adventures!
Owner's personal items and tools.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.