|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||17.6 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||15 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.6 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.6 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||3135|
|Designer||Farr Yacht Design/Franck Darnet|
|Locale WC /bagni||4|
|Serbatoio carburante||2 x 280 litri|
|Serbatoio acqua||1000 litri|
|Serbatoio acque nere||2|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
Very well maintained 3-cabin plus crew, 4-heads example of the popular Farr designed Beneteau 57 centre cockpit bluewater cruising yacht.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Originally launched in 2004, ARTEMIS is fitted out for effortless liveaboard and long-distance cruising. She is easily handled by the smallest of crew thanks to her electric furling main and genoa and her bank of electric winches. Below decks, ARTEMIS features the popular 3-cabin plus crew layout which provides a substantial owner’s suite aft plus mirrored double guest cabins forward. All cabins have en-suite heads and there is a further day-heads adjacent to the companionway which also serves the crew cabin located in the walkthrough aft.
Her specification highlights include:-
- Dark blue topsides
- CopperCoat antifoul system
- Teak laid side decks
- 3-cabin plus crew, 4-heads interior layout
- 2.60m draft keel option for improved windward performance and offshore stability
- 160hp Yanmar engine with low hours run
- Additional forward fuel tank with transfer pump
- 24vDC domestic electrics with twin engine alternators and upgraded battery banks
- Upgraded reverse osmosis watermaker 160 l/h
- In mast furled mainsail
- Electric winches
- Reversible Cruisar Climma
- Navigation instruments with chart plotter and radar
- Upgraded Raymarine SeaTalkNG communication for NMEA2000 connections
- Reverse cycle air conditioning system in all the cabins and saloon
- Additional forward fuel tank
- Davits for the tender
- Centre console rigid bottom tender with 20hp engine
- Sun decking cushions forward
Offered for sale due to lack of time for sailing, ARTEMIS is immediately available, Swedish-flagged and EU VAT paid
We purchased Artemis 2019 in Corfu which was her home port for several season. Her owner was also the owner of a local shipyard and a boutique hotel and acquired ARTEMIS after seeing her in the marina and approaching the original Swedish owner to see if he would be prepared to sell. The original owner had hired a professional captain for when they were aboard, so boat was in amazing condition. The second owner planned to offer the boat for crewed weekend charters with a professional captain and registered her in Greece for this purpose. Unfortunately for the owner and fortunately for us, the regulations for owner-charter in Greece tightened which made it financially impractical for him to own and operate ARTEMIS in this fashion. As we knew the original Swedish owners of the boat and therefore the history and care of use throughout her life, we took the opportunity to become the very proud new owners of an extremely well-maintained Beneteau 57 after carrying out a full pre-purchase inspection including FLIR/infrared photography of the underwater sections.
After putting the boat back on to a Swedish flag, we sailed sailed in the eastern Med, Greece, Croatia and on to Italy. The reason we are selling is for both family and work reasons, as our time for extended cruising is now severely limited.
Shortly before our purchase, ARTEMIS had a CopperCoat system applied to her hull, along with new seacocks and other upgrades required for the charter safety requirements (like dual VHF). The genoa was brand new and the main only a few years older and in good serviceable condition. ARTEMIS has, evidenced by the relatively low engine and genset hours been lightly used.
YACHTING PRESS REVIEW:
“Where would we be without dreams? For years, Francois Chalain, Beneteau's chief designer and inhouse conceptualist, dreamed about creating a production boat like the new 57. His vision centered on a powerful sailing machine with the kind of luxurious amenities and long list of standard features that would permanently alter the public's perception of the world's largest sailboat builder, placing it squarely among the ranks of the elite custom boatbuilders. And as lofty as those aspirations are, there is also a practical side to Beneteau's stunning new flagship…
…The new 57 is a leap for Beneteau- this is a departure boat, a statement boat. Designed by Bruce Farr, (with close collaboration from Chalain) this new center-cockpit passagemaker has genuinely raised the bar for production builders as it combines a hull form that allows for luxurious accommodations and yet one that offers surprising performance. What is not surprising is that Beneteau has deployed all of its manufacturing moxie to bring the 57 to market at a base price that will make other builders seasick with envy…
… make no mistake, the new 57 is also designed to win those so-called rally events like the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers, and to do very well in the Bermuda races too. The details The first impression upon stepping aboard is one of space. Despite the number of people milling about, the boat rarely felt crowded. And it felt solid in the water as the sails went up in a fresh breeze. The construction is in line with Beneteau's other big boats, featuring a solid hull and balsa-cored deck. The hull also includes a balsa rib band for stiffening. A massive hull liner that is bonded and laminated to the hull provides structural integrity. I have never been overly fond of hull liners, especially in big boats, but the tooling of this liner, which is essentially a hull within a hull, demonstrates Beneteau's commitment to the 57…
…Down below the interior is breathtaking. Beneteau has done a masterful job of finishing the 57, and if you didn't know this was a production model you'd easily be convinced it was a one-off custom boat built in Italy. The finish is cherry-stained Douka wood, and the sole is Iroko parquet. From the padded ceiling sections, to the carved door frames, to halogen lighting throughout to the elegant drape on the portlights and roller shades on the hatches, Beneteau has provided the accents to create a fine yacht…
…Under way Back on deck the wind had eased a bit to 11 knots true and, with a 145-percent roller-furling genoa, we punched through the chop at 8 knots plus on a beat. Easing the sheets, we shot up toward 9 knots, and when the wind freshened to 15 knots true, the speedo hit 9.2. The ride was easy and the motion soft. The steering was effortless. That, of course, is a feature of hydraulic steering. You drive by the sails, not the feedback from the rudder, and until you get used to it, it's easy to oversteer. Cracking off onto a deeper reach, we maintained 8 knots despite a falling apparent wind. Mind you, these boat speeds are obtained with a crowd of people on board and little attention to sail trim. I sure that with a little effort, the 57 will spend a lot of time clipping along in double digits...
…The new Beneteau 57 is a worthy flagship for the world's largest sailboat builder. It's a world-class yacht and an excellent big boat value…”
Article taken from Boats.com –October 2004
- We understand the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid GRP hull and balsa-cored deck.
- The hull also has a balsa rib band for stiffening.
- Bonded and laminated hull liner bonded to the hull for structural integrity.
- Dark blue coloured GRP hull topsides
- Teak and caulking to the deck, cockpit sole, cockpit seat bases and the hinged bathing platform.
- CopperCoat antifoul system - 2018
Keel & Rudder:
- Cast iron keel fixed with stainless steel bolts.
- balanced spade rudder blade the stock and bearings are of composite glass and stainless steel.
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4LHAHTP 4-cylinder turbo charged inboard diesel engine producing approximately 160hp at 3,300rpm.
- Vertical water cooled.
- Direct injection.
- Constant high temperature fresh-water cooling (2-systems: sea and fresh water).
- Forced lubrication system with trochoidal gear pump.
- Counter-clockwise engine rotation (viewed from the flywheel side).
- Single lever engine control.
Engine Hours & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – approx. 3,135 as of Spring 2022.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Maxi-prop 3-blade feathered propeller.
- Shaft driven.
- Stainless steel steering wheel with a leather cover positioned to the forward end on the port side of the cockpit.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Hydraulic autopilot actuator
- Emergency tiller.
- 24vDC Bowthruster
- 24vDC domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 240vAC via shore power, generator or inverter.
- In 2020 the system has been refitted replacing 24vDC services batteries with 10kWh of Lithium (LFP batteries) the process is still undergoing with the replacement of the panels and charger.
- 12v Engine start battery
- 12v Bank of service LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) batteries joined in parallel and series to provide 24vDC
- 2x 140Ah Bowthruster & Windlass batteries
- 24vDC 40amp Dolphin battery chargers.
- 12vDC 20amp Victron for engine and service batteries
- 9kva 220vAC Onan Generator.
- Generator hours – 2,800 hours as of Spring 2022.
- Generator last serviced – august 2021.
- 24vDC/240vAC 2,000w inverter Victron inverter
- 800W inverter dedicated to the freezer
- 12vDC & 24vDC engine-mounted 80Amp and 60Amp alternators.
- Electrical control panel with thermal breakers.
- 12v sockets, voltmeter, ampere meter and battery test at DC panel.
- 240vAC shore power supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
- 240vAC sockets throughout interior.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 220v AC immersion heater element.
- Hot & cold fresh-water shower at bathing platform.
- 230vDC 160 litres/hr water maker, Bought after market, bigger than standard
- Pump replaced July 2021
- Many packs of pickling chemicals included
- 1x 24vDC Electric bilge pump, can be operated manually or automatic – first stage
- 1x 24vDC Electric bilge pump, automatic – second stage
- 1x 24vDC high capacity bilge pump runs from inverter or generator – third stage
- Manual bilge pump.
- 2x 280 litres Fuel tanks.
- 1x additional forward fuel tank with transfer pump
- Filling of fuel tanks is through deck inlets.
- 2x freshwater tanks with a total capacity of 1,000 litres.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- Holding tanks with deck and sea outlets to the forward and aft heads.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine E120 multi-function display radar and chart plotter – at the chart table.
- Raymarine E80 multi-function display radar and chart plotter – in the cockpit.
- Raymarine Digital radar
- Raymarine 400/s3 Course Computer
- Raymarine P70s display
- Raymarine St2 90 depth display
- Rayamrine St2 90 analogic wind direction display
- Rayamrine St2 90 rudder angle indicator
- Folding LG screen with HDMI at the nav station
- Remote autopilot control with braceleted MOB System
- Upgraded Raymarine SeaTalkNG communication for NMEA2000 connections
- Converter to use OPEN CPN chart plotter in a laptop (the latter is not part of the sale)
- Raymainre P70 autopilot control unit
- Charts for the Med
- Navtex receiver – currently not working
- Icom handheld rechargeable VHF
- Icom IC-M330 with GPS, MMSI and separate emergy antenna
- Raymarine 260E VHF with Raymarine antenna splitter
- Raymarine AIS 650 class B receiving and sending
- BadBoy Bit Storm high-power Wifi antenna and router. Wifi network allowing access wifi from other sources with long range antenna and 3/4g router when available
- Linsys data card router
- Gimballed FORCE 10 stainless steel 3-burner gas stove and oven – serviceable, ignition not working
- Twin stainless steel bowl sink.
- Extractor fan.
- Microwave Whirpool 747
- Kettle 2KW, 2Litres
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 100 litres Wirpool stainless steel freezer running with dedicated inverter.
- Refrigerator seawater cooled – serviceable has a gas leaking in the circuit.
- Pots, pans, crockery and cutlery.
- Pressure cooker
- Filtered drinking water with dedicated tap with active carbon filter
- Electric and manual flush marine heads discharging to holding tanks
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with showers.
Air-condition and hearing system:
- Reversible Cruisar Climma with fan coils in all cabins (5)
- 2x230Vdc 900watts portable oil filled heating unites
- Interior deckhead and reading lights as appropriate to each cabin.
- Renkrofce CD/DVD player FM Radio in the captain cabin
- Pionneer CD/DVD player FM Radio with saloon and cockpit speakers
- LG folding LCD TV with 220v antenna in the saloon
- LG LCD TV in the captain cabin
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 8-berths in 4-cabins (includes the crew cabin to starboard) plus the saloon. Four heads.
- Cherry stained Douka interior joinery.
- Ivory upholstery to the saloon.
Accommodation Description from Forward:
Port and Starboard En-suite Heads Each Have:
- Electric flush Jabsco.
- Wash basin inset to a countertop with hot and cold mixer tap.
- Each of these forward guest en-suite heads shares a shower cubicle with a thermostatic valve and shower head, grating to the sole of the shower cubicle with a sump bilge pump.
- Cabin superstructure hatch for ventilation.
Port and Starboard Guest Cabins to Forward Each Have:
- A double berth positioned to the side of the cabin.
- Door to en-suite heads.
- Hanging locker.
- Fixed porthole to the hull side with a curtain.
- Cabin superstructure hatch with blind for ventilation.
- Door to the Saloon.
- U-shaped sofa positioned with ivory colour Alcantara upholstery to the portside with a central table and two freestanding dining chairs.
- Further pair of armchairs to the starboard side with ivory coloured Alcantara.
- Cabin superstructure opening hatches and further port holes.
- Port holes to the hull on both sides.
- Book shelving.
- Reading lights.
- U-shaped galley area positioned to the portside making for a safe enclosed area to work in, particularly whilst at sea.
- Range of cupboards and draws with worktops and raised fiddled edges.
- Twin bowl stainless steel sinks with hot and cold mixer tap.
- Gimballed stainless steel gas oven with a 4-burner stove on top.
- Extractor fan.
- Fixed port hole to the hull side.
- Litre front opening stainless steel refrigerator.
- Litre GRP top opening refrigerator.
- 1x 220v washing machine.
- Positioned to the starboard side aft of the Saloon and adjacent to the Galley.
- Chart table with opening lid providing for internal storage.
- Navigator’s seat.
- Panel the hull side for electronics to be mounted to.
- Positioned to starboard aft of the Chart Table area.
- Electric flush Marine Heads.
- Wash basin inset to a countertop with hot and cold-water mixer tap.
- Positioned to the starboard side aft of the Day/Guest Heads.
- Twin single bunk berths.
- Cupboard space.
- Fixed porthole to the hull side.
Owner’s Aft Cabin:
- Impressive full width aft cabin accessed via a passageway to the starboard side.
- Centrally positioned double bed.
- Sofa to the starboard side.
- Hanging locker and draw space.
- Dressing table. To the centreline facing forward.
- Port holes to the hull side and further ones to the cabin superstructure.
- Cabin superstructure opening hatches for ventilation.
Owner’s En Suite Heads:
- Positioned to the portside.
- Electric flush marine heads.
- Wash basin inset to a countertop with a hot and cold-water mixer tap.
- Shower cubicle with a thermostatic valve and shower head, grating to the sole of the cubicle with a sump pump.
- Anodised Spar Craft aluminium keel stepped masthead rigged mast with Facnor electric in-mast furler and three sets of swept back spreaders (with spreader lights).
- Anodised aluminium boom useable as a cargo boom for launching and retrieving the tender.
- Anodised aluminium boom vang.
- Facnor electric genoa roller furler.
- Stainless steel standing rigging with twin backstays – checked 2021.
- Custom stainless steel bowsprit for the gennaker .
- Side deck positioned genoa tracks and cars.
- Mainsheet track positioned to the aft of the cockpit on the aft cabin superstructure.
- Running rigging including burgee halyards as appropriate.
- 2x Lewmar L66ESTO/66CSTO electric self-tailing genoa sheet winches.
- x Lewmar ST48 electric self-tailing the mainsheet winch.
- 1x Lewmar ST48 electric self-tailing winch.
- Roller furling dacron genoa.
- In-mast furling dacron mainsail – UV protection needs maintenance
- Gennaker with snuffer – never used
- Storm jib
- 2x stainless-steel aft pushpits.
- Stainless-steel pushpit with bow roller.
- Stainless steel wire guardrails with stainless steel stanchions.
- Gates in guard rails to the; port, starboard and the transom.
- Hinge down bathing platform to the transom with a folding stainless-steel bathing ladder, matching grab rails and teak and caulked covering.
- Teak capping to the raised bulwarks.
- Hatches to the aft deck giving access to underdeck storage.
- Stainless steel bimini framework.
- Folding teak deck passarelle.
- Fixed windscreen with an aluminium frame and toughened glass.
- Fixed timber cockpit table with drop leaves, a raised stainless-steel grab rail and internal storage compartment.
- Helming position to the port side forward end of the cockpit with the leather covered stainless steel steering wheel, engine throttle lever control, bow thruster control and navigation equipment. Helming seat with a stainless-steel frame back support and cushion.
- 4x Durade ventilators with protective stainless-steel frameworks.
- Stainless-steel grab rails to the roof of the cabin superstructure.
- Engine and generator spares.
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lofrans 800w Electric anchor windlass with remote control.
- Delta wing main anchor
- Danforth foldable spare anchor
- 90m 13mm anchor chain, painted every 10 meters
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Blue coloured sprayhood with stainless steel frame and windows.
- Blue coloured bimini top with stainless steel frame.
- Coach roof cushions can accommodate up to four person
- Aft deck sun decking cushions
- Dinghy blue canvas covers for tubes
- Custom made winter canvas cover built of three pieces can cover all the boat
Tender & Outboard:
- 3.2 Arimar inflatable tender with centre consol, seat, storage and tank – service need to the handholds and some other minor maintenances to be done
- 20hp Honda outboard motor.
- 2x Stainless Simpson steel davits manual operating
Navigation & Exterior Lighting:
- Navigation lights as appropriate.
- 35w Spreader Lights.
Toys and water gear:
- 2x SUP – one needs repair a leak
- Bean bag
- Finns and goggles
- Scuba gear
Bedding and linnen:
- Egyptian cotton linen and pillows for all the cabins
- Selection of towels
- Saloon pillows
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Fire extinguishers
- 3x Spinlock life vests
- 3x Ocean safety life vests
- 1x Plastimo life vest
- Safety seacock plugs
- Air horn
- 2x Life buoy
- 3x Mob bracelets available but not installed on board
- 2x Search light
- First kit aid
Grabau International Italia offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International Italia provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.