|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||17.47 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||14.48 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.39 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Cantiere||Oyster Marine Ltd.|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
#27 of this astonishing series - Oyster built more Oyster 56s than any other Oyster model - period. Outstanding mile munching bluewater cruising yachts with a practical and comfortable layout with 4 cabins - one of which is a workshop/single berth cabin with great access to the machinery space. This yacht comes complete with a new teak deck and shiny full refurbished and repainted rig amongst many other refit items. She has been sparingly used in this ownership but very well loved and is perfect for anything related to bluewater.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is category A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Oyster deck saloon profile with ‘eyebrow’ styling.
- GRP hull is laid up single skin with structural stringers and floors to Lloyds approved design specification.
- Hull colour white with cove line and double boot top lines in standard oyster blue.
- The stern design incorporates a bathing platform trimmed with teak slats and a folding stainless-steel boarding/bathing ladder. Stainless steel steps on the transom give access to the stern deck.
- Deck structure moulded in GRP with balsa core.
- Teak laid decks replaced 2017 in Spain (12mm). With all fittings apart from chainplates removed and re-fitted over new teak – zero leaks.
- Deck received a very light sanding in 2019. Current thickness appox. 11-11.5mm all over.
Keel & Rudder:
- High performance bulb keel.
- Fully protected skeg-hung rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar diesel engine 4LH-TE (110hp).
- Aquadrive engine coupling system and mounts.
- Racor (Separ) water separator with remote light.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 4,340 @ May 2021.
- Top end overhaul at 4,292.5 hours in 2017.
- Valves re-seated, new valve seals, head bolt gaskets etc., new injectors and new turbo (2017).
- Oil and filter change before last lift out in Dec 2018 at 4,336 hrs.
- Recently full coolant flush with new hoses where necessary, turbo cleaned and new belts.
- New impeller April 2021.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max-prop 3-bladed feathering propeller
- Ambassador am15 rope cutter on propeller shaft.
- Whitlock wheel steering – 48” diameter maxi wheel with leather cover including partial spokes. ‘Athena’ pedestal.
- Bowthruster: Sleipner 10hp (sp155tc) tunnel bowthruster. Replaced joystick 2010.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Lewmar commander hydraulic power pack 200-2 for main and headsail furling.
- Ship’s Supply - 24v.
- AC ring main with 5 x 220-volt AC sockets: in aft cabin, forward cabin, port forward cabin, galley and chart table. Single 24v to 12v dropper to supply a 12v socket at chart table for charging phones, etc.
- Sockets replaced.
- USB in all cabins.
- Domestic batteries: 8 x Trojan TE35, 6 volts – 245 Ah at 20hr (2017).
- Engine Start batteries: 2 x Varta 12 volts 100Ah each.
- Genset Start battery: 1 x Varta, 12 volts 77 Amp.
- Mastervolt alpha pro battery manager (2010).
- Mastervolt mass 24v/75a battery charger.
- Emergency link.
- Mastervolt 24v/2500w sinewave inverter.
- All functioning apart from error message on display that has been there a long time without affecting performance.
Alternators on Main Engine:
- Leece Neville 175A for service batteries.
- Yanmar 55A for engine start.
- Westerbeke BTD 7.5kw generator complete with water separator, ammeter and voltmeter.
- Runs well but needs some cosmetic attention, and injector replacement will soon be needed.
- Generator hours: approx 1,728 @ May 2021.
- Oil and filter change before last lift out in Dec 2018 at 1,727 hrs.
- 30 Amp dockside power cable in 3-core double-insulated PVC, 18m (60’) in length.
- Hubbell socket in transom.
- Dockside end of cable fitted with 3-pin, 32a plug.
- Additional 220v/30a shore-power cable and socket for aircon leads.
- Selection of shoreside 64, 32, 16 and 3-phase adaptors.
- Through hulls all checked at last lift out.
- All seacocks functioning though some have corroded levers that would look smarter in stainless steel.
- The valve that connects both sea-chests is seized open but both sea-chests have valves upstream and downstream so not an operating issue.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water from an insulated 76 litre (17 imp/ 20 us gallon) tanks heated by the engine’s heat exchanger, or by thermostatically- controlled 220v, 2kw immersion heater elements powered by the generator or dockside power.
- Hot water calorific cylinder and thermostatic valve 2012.
- Pressurised hot and cold freshwater system.
- Twin Par Max pressure pumps.
- Seafresh 206a 220v giving 95 litres (approx 20 imp / 25 us gallons) per hour.
- Laid up as of October 2020.
- Henderson MKV manual.
- Electric Jabsco Maxi 3000 Puppy with 3-way control.
- Upgraded seawater inlets to a stainless-steel manifold system so that all intakes are via two seacocks with oversized strainers.
- Total capacity of 980 litres in a GRP tank.
- Currently holding 400 litres. The fuel has been sitting for some time and will need replacement/polishing.
- 950 litres in a GRP tank.
- Tank tender gauges.
- Gravity discharge polypropylene holding tank (2008) for forward WC, fitted with Wema gauge and gravity discharge or deck pump out systems.
Navigation & Communication Equipment
- 2 x Raymarine E120 - circa 2007 & 2022 – Replacement cockpit plotter (Raymarine E120 MFD) installed and tested, fully functioning 2022.
- Same with upgraded Raymarine ST60+ wind, speed and depth instruments (2022).
- Companionway console - ST60 x 3.
- Sirs Major 150mm (6”) diameter binnacle-mounted compass.
- Raymarine autopilot ST6001 with ST6000 + control head mounted on pedestal and at the chart table.
- Raymarine RN300 GPS.
- Garmin 152 GPS as backup with antenna and display.
- Raytheon 48-mile radar with chart plotter system.
- AIS receiving and transmitting unit (2007).
- Icom M503 VHF.
- Handheld VHF.
- 12v digital yacht 500mw WiFi modem and high gain (12dbm) omni-directional antenna, mounted on a scanstrut antenna base midway up the mast, offering up to 6nm range from WiFi hotspots.
- Samsung 19” TFT display.
- Digital yacht CF-60X PC with ultra-rugged, solid state, flash 32GB hard drive. 12v dc direct operation with low power consumption (<2a), Windows XP, USB GPS.
- Integrated with the Fusion sound system offering the ability to playback music and DVD/DIVX/video playback from the saloon and cockpit.
Installed but …
- Icom 710 HF (not used of late & outdated).
- Sailor Thrane & Thrane satphone & fleet 33, 2007 (never used, outdated).
- Gimballed force 10 stainless steel gas cooker.
- 4 burners, grill and oven.
- 1000-watt s/steel combination microwave oven.
- Top-opening refrigerator and freezer. Frigomatic 24 volt DC refrigeration for refrigerator and freezer. Fridge - single compressor raw water cooled with new raw water pump (2018). Freezer – 2 x raw watrer cooled compressor and 2 x cooling plastes. New raw water pump (2018).
- Crockery and cutlery.
- Samsung Ecobubble washing machine (new 2019) in saloon forward starboard locker.
- 2 x Jabsco electric toilets (2007).
- Macerator pumps and exhaust pipes to both toilets (2012).
Heating & Ventilation:
- 220v Cruisair reverse cycle system, comprising 3 x 16,000 btu units with outlets in the saloon, aft cabin and both forward cabins.
- Large compressor in saloon with 3 x air handlers all functioning but not as new
- Hella fans in all cabins.
- Electric engine room fan (2017).
- Audio-visual systems below (2010).
- Fusion CD marine stereo unit MS-CD500 FM radio.
- CD, iPod and PC integration.
- Multi-zone control (saloon and cockpit).
- 4 x waterproof Bose 131 marine speakers in saloon and cockpit.
- Cockpit-mounted Fusion marine wired remote control enabling cockpit control or the cockpit volume and iPod interface.
- All halogen lighting replaced by LED in 2015 (with stock of spare bulbs).
- Brass reading lights in cabins.
- Engine room lighting with additional LED strip lights.
- Led boom lights over cockpit table (2009).
- Bow and stern lights.
- Steaming/deck floodlight.
- Tri-white anchor/navigation light at masthead.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 7 berths in 4 cabins plus saloon.
- Interior joinery finished in American white oak with Oyster ‘millennium’ styling.
- Designed to be modern and co-ordinated, whilst remaining practical and durable at sea.
- Essential features include sculpted fiddles and grabrails, ‘shadow-gap’ joints between panels and Oyster custom knobs for lockers and drawers.
- ‘Chequer-board’ style teak cabin sole.
- Surfaces in galley and heads in Avonite.
- Headlining in off-white vinyl.
- Saloon upholstery in dark brown.
- Pale yellow Alcantara in forward and owner’s cabin.
- Oceanair sky screens to all deck hatches.
- Lee cloths.
Description of layout from forwards:
- With centreline double berth.
- Upholstered seat with vanity table.
- Plentiful clothes lockers and a hanging locker.
- To starboard, with Jabsco electric WC (2007).
- Washbasin and separate shower cubicle.
- Heads colour – Sandpiper.
- To port with upper and lower berths.
- Lockers for clothes.
- Vanity unit.
- Hanging locker.
- Featuring a round table and settee area to port.
- A pair of lockers outboard and central shelf to the hull port.
- TV locker with slide-away door.
- To starboard is another settee.
- Bar unit with glass and bottle stowage.
- Two forward opening windows.
- Drinks cabinet inside table pedestal.
- To port with twin s/steel sinks.
- Gas system to Corgi standards (2007).
- Galley colour - Calgary.
- Oilskin locker at aft end of engine room.
- To starboard aft end of saloon, with bookshelf.
Cabin / Workshop:
- To starboard designed for professional crew or children with one berth.
- Access to engine room.
Owner’s Stateroom with En-Suite Heads:
- With double berth offset from centreline.
- Curved settee.
- Dressing table.
- Large hanging locker, drawers and lockers.
- En-suite heads with Jabsco electric WC (2007), washbasin and separate shower cubicle.
- Heads colour – Sandpiper.
- Mast and boom de-rigged, taken back to bare metal where necessary and treated before preparing and receiving primer plus 3 x coats of Awlcraft (2018).
- Main stays, diagonals, inner forestay all new 2018.
- Forestay new 2016/2017 with new upper and lower foil sections.
- Backstay (rod) x-rayed and found to be good (2018). Backstay ram serviced whilst rig stripped down.
- Reckmann hydraulic furler rebuild by Reckmann with new cover, seals and worm gear (2018).
- Main, staysail and yankee/genoa halyards (new 2018) removed and stored throughout 2019.
- Blocks, sheaves, tracks and cleats all in working order but not all ‘shiny new’.
- By Lewmar – in chrome, electric & self-tailing (CEST).
- All winches re-chromed and rebuilt with new parts where necessary in 2018.
- 2 x #66 CEST electric primaries.
- 1 x #48 CEST electric mainsheet.
- 2 x #54 CEST secondaries.
- 2 x #48 CEST halyards.
- 2 x #16 CEST mainsheet traveller control.
- By Dolphin Sails:
- Main new 2018 and never used.
- Yankee and staysail useable but will need replacement.
- Traditional spinnaker and asymmetric from 2017/2008 (stored since boat arrived in Mataro in 2012).
- Varnished cockpit table, with insulated GRP box.
- Whittal stainless steel passerelle (2011).
- Whittal dinghy davits (220kg).
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, and gateway midship stanchions.
- Gate to pushpit.
- Guardrail wires replaced 2010.
- Bulwark finished with a teak capping rail with stainless steel fairleads.
- Liferaft stowage built into pushpit.
- Vertical drop-down washboard with shock cord.
- Stainless steel mug rack on pedestal.
- Anchor locker for warp and chain stowage.
- Lazarette locker in stern deck with twin stainless steel gas struts.
- Quarter pushpit seats in stainless steel and teak.
- Freshwater deck shower, hot and cold.
- Lewmar alloy-framed deck hatches.
- Gebo opening hull ports.
- Gebo alloy-framed portlights in coaming.
- Additional Gebo long opening portlights into cockpit from galley and starboard cabin.
- New hinges to aft. deck hatches (lazarette, garages, gas) in 2017.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- CQR 34kg (75lb) with 100m (328’) 18mm Octoplait nylon warp, plus 10m (33’) 12mm chain tail.
- Additional 60m of 12mm chain.
- Anchor chain will require replacement before an extensive cruising programme.
- Danforth stern anchor.
- Kedge anchor – lightweight Folding Fortress FX55 with stowage in lazarette.
- Lewmar Ocean 3 24v electric anchor windlass with capstan. Stripped and serviced 2018 – fully functioning.
- Stainless steel mooring and cockpit cleats.
- 2 x additional aft deck mooring cleats.
- Aft caprail fairleads for stern-to Mediterranean mooring.
- Warps and fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- All canvas work in beige colour from 2010.
- Sprayhood to main companionway with stainless steel grab rail.
- Sun awning to aft deck.
- Cockpit cushions (2010).
- Fore and aft sunbathing cushions (2006).
Tender & Outboard:
- Walker Bay RIB, 2008.
- 20hp Yamaha 4 stroke (2008).
- Ocean safety 8-person cannister liferaft (2011), mounted on starboard pushpit.
- 406 mhz EPIRB.
- Radar reflector - Firdell blipper on mast.
- RORC safety inventory.
- Dan buoy.
- Permanent coated s/steel steel wire jackstays.
- MOB button.
- Emergency tiller.
- Tool kit (2010).
- Assorted spares and manuals.
- Various including automatic fire extinguisher in engine bay.
- Fire blanket.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.