|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Rock Hall, Maryland, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||12.85 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||10.36 m|
|Lunghezza sul ponte||12.5 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.52 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||1.5 m|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||72 gal (Alluminio)|
|Serbatoio acqua||96 gal (Plastica)|
|Serbatoio acque nere||40 gal (Alluminio)|
The Moody 42, another respected design by Bill Dixon, is known for her solid construction, sea kindly performance and elegant finish. Her center cockpit design is graceful on the water, unlike some center cockpits and it affords the luxury of a true separate aft cabin.
Leather interior cushions and custom fabrics for both staterooms give you a truly beautiful boat. One that not only can handle the rigors of passage making but, does it in style.
- Single owner
- Updated electronics
- Bow Thruster
- In Mast Furling
- Beautiful Dark Blue Hull
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Leather Interior Cushions
- Custom fabric in both staterooms
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air (2 Units)
- Fairclough Winter Cover and Framing – available but must be picked up
This beauty has been owned by the same couple since new. She mostly day sailed but was used for the family vacation every summer for two weeks.
Located in the water and easy to see. Call for your appointment!
- Beautiful Cherry Woodwork
- Air conditioned and heated
- Custom fabrics in forward and aft cabins
Starting with the forward guest cabin you find a large v-berth with storage bins along the length of the berth. Two hanging lockers/ shelved areas provide lots of storage.
The ensuite head is next aft to port and provides privacy for your guests. This head has a marine toilet, vanity, hot and cold water and shower.
Moving aft is the main saloon. Two “C” shaped real leather settee’s face each other with a drop leaf table between. The table houses wine storage and is huge when both leaves are used.
Next aft to port is the nav station with leather covered seat. The Electrical Panel is located here along with you VHF radio and entertainment.
Across to starboard is the lovely and efficient galley. It features a four burner stove with oven (was specially ordered when she was new) a top loading refrigerator (Frigoboat) with small freezer and a cool box for perishables. The counters are corian and she has double round stainless steel sinks. There is a built in trash receptacle, in addition to lots of storage.
Aft of the galley, as the walk through to the aft cabin is the head with vanity, marine head and separate stall shower.
Aft of the nav station is the walk through that has a sea berth, storage beneath (some taken by the air conditioner) with a kick through to the storage in the aft cabin. This is great for a child, with the kick through opened it can be used by an adult crew member or…if you want to store the cushions, it could be a work area.
The owners cabin aft has bin storage on either side of the centerline queen bed. In addition, each side has a hanging locker and shelving. At the foot of the bed is a lined storage cabinet with mirror above. All in all, a wonderful separate owner's cabin.
Updated electronics are recently installed
- Raymarine ESeries Hybrid Touch Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine ESeries Autopilot, Depth, Wind and Temperature
- VHF Simrad AX1400 and antennae
- Alpine Stereo/CD with interior and cockpit speakers
- 110V shore power system
- Shore power cord
- Siamese Shore Power Connector (Splitter)
- (3) Batteries
- Larger back up bilge pump
- (4) Fans
- Full Nav and Interior Lighting
- 40amp Battery Charger
- (2) 12 V sockets
- Tri-color anchor light
Deck and Hull
- Center cockpit has new teak decking on the seats and floor of the cockpit. Much better than the original.
- Hull and deck were Awlgripped in 2013
- Rigid Windshield
- Dodger, Bimini and Connecting Panel
- Leather wrapped wheel
- “C” Cushion cockpit cushions, including a captains hump for greater visibility.
- Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express Windlass
- Plow Anchor and chain
- 4 HP Bowthruster
- Hot and Cold Transom Shower
- Stern Rail Seats
- Cockpit Speakers
- Removable Swim Ladder
Sails & Rigging
- In Mast Roller Furling Main
- Selden Rigid Boom Vang
- Upsized Topping Lift
- Spinnaker Halyard
- Spinnaker and Blocks
- Roller Furling Genoa
- Furlex Roller Furling for Genoa
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Yanmar Diesel 56 HP 4JH3E
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Frigoboat Refrigeration
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air units (2)
- Espar Diesel Heater installed but not used for years and not guaranteed
- (2) Manual heads with holding tank with deck and overboard pumpout
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.