New to the market, Dufour 32 Classic with fin keel shallow draft of just 1.24m Although the Dufour 32 is a very comfortable cruising yacht, "Jester" has been used for some local racing in recent years and has a nice rig set up and a number of sails. Below decks she presents in very good order and has two good size cabins plus the saloon and separate heads and shower.
In the brokers opinion, Jester presents well, she appears well maintained and only for sale due to the advancing years of the owner.. Viewing is recommended.
- Some of the rigging is the original
- Mast removed last year (2020)
- New forestay and furling gear
- new boom
- all running rigging replaced in 2017
- new mainsheet track
- new reefing system
- new adjustable backstay
- spinnaker pole and twin spinnaker halyards
- all new lines replaced in Dyneema
- Z spars; silver anodised
- Date of last engine service March 2021
- 2 x 12v batteries
- Domestic battery 2 years old; 110 Amp/hr
- Starter (engine) battery approx. 5 years old; 75 Amp/hr
- Honda outboard engine new in 2020
- Winter cover - Parker & Kay
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.