|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Lunghezza totale||12.8 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.37 m|
|Altezza massima ponte||18.75 m|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||80 gal|
|Serbatoio acqua||70 gal|
Referred to as the Lagoon 42 TPI, Namaste should not be confused with the more recent Lagoon 420 catamaran. Built to yacht grade specifications by Tillotson Pearson, this catamaran has been meticulously maintained and upgraded throughout her life. If your goal is cruising Mexico (or elsewhere), this is a turn-key boat. She is ready to cruise and requires nothing more than your personal effects.
First introduced in 1991, the Lagoon 42 is a boat of style, build and layout quality that accelerated the popularity of the cruising catamaran in the USA. The Lagoon 42's were made by TPI with their state of the art resin infusion process, and designed by the innovative French naval architects Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prevost. The optimized hull construction using balsa and vinyl ester resin saves weight, which improves performance and sea-keeping.
With striking good looks the catamaran received a lot of attention at her introduction to the market. Accentuated curves of the bridge deck cabin give the design panache as well as keeping the windage low and allowing her to point higher when close hauled. Only 51 TPI’s were manufactured in the United States, most of them were the charter model, Namaste is the rare owners model and was number “50”made in 1996. She is a thorough blue water cruiser with excellent seakeeping, handles easily, points well and can cruise at high average speeds in comfort.
Awarded Sailing Multi-hull and overall Boat of the Year 1991 by Sailing World.
- 2 double queen staterooms
- 2017 each cabin has a new mattress and fan
- 2 showers and toilets. Master, (with a beautiful full walk-in shower), fully redone 2019, Raritan fresh water flush toilet, second head is a compost toilet
- 2017 new salon, Settee completely rebuilt with new cushions,(can easily sleep one) headliner redone, all walls and floors 10 coats of varnish, new fans, and lights, with custom dimmable reading lights
- Single forward port cabin, transformed into man cave tool room with accommodations for galley storage
Cockpit, Deck and Hull
- Fixed passenger seating around cockpit
- Cockpit cushions
- Dodger with rigid cover
- Double Trampoline
- 2019 New sunshade for bow/trampoline
- Edson Pedestal steering with fold table.
- 2019-21,All new canvas exterior cockpit cushions,Bimini windshield, all winches, barbecue, and sheet storage bags
- Stainless Steel boarding ladder
Stainless steel custom Bimini frame with 4 solar panels and custom windshield
Custom stainless steel stern arch with dinghy davits and 2 solar panel mount,
10 deck hatches
- Isotherm refrigerator in galley, extra refrigerator/freezer in guest state room
- 3 burner propane stove
- Custom Corian countertops, both sides of galley 2019
- Custom deep double Corian sink with hot / cold pressure water 2019
- Saltwater water pressure pump at galley sink
- Large locker for food storage
Electrical, Power and Plumbing
- 110V Shore Power with Cord
- Heart inverter charger. Serviced 2016.
- 6 solar panels providing 800 watts. With 2 station controller,Fully serviced 2016.
- Xantex mppt charge controller new in 2014.
- 2021 -(5)-225 amp hr lifeline battery’s house bank
- Spectra water maker 8g/h - 600 hrs new
- 2 electric and 2 manual bilge pumps.
- 1 automatic shower bilge pump. New 2016.
- All lighting navigation and interior upgraded to LED in 2016
Sails, Rigging, Hardware
- 2017 All new standing rigging top to bottom including pelican striker
- 2017 Jib on a Schaeffer Roller Furling
- 2019 Mainsail stack pack
- Full battened mainsail
- 2013 Asymmetrical Spinnaker with Profurl Spinex (top down furler)
- Lazy jacks
1 Electric winch for mainsail
2 Mast halyard winches
2 Cockpit sheet winches one new in 2013
Navigation and Electronics
- 2016 new Raymarine Chartplotter,GPS ext,antena, Raymarine VHF and remote with AIS, Raymarine radar and autopilot
- 2019 Predict Wind, Iridium Go satelliite phone with antenna set up
- 2016 WIFI hot spot
- I-com SS Radio not installed
- Electric windlass rebuilt 2021
- 225' chain,150ft rode
- Rocna 55lb anchor plus 2 fortress backups
Engine and Mechanical
- 2021 Rebuilt starboard transmission
- 2019 (2) custom made Rudders with 2" solid stainless steel shafts
- 2019 (2) Dripless with new 1" stainless steel and cutless bearings with newly aligned 3 blade props with backup folding props, realigned engines
- 2019 -21, steering quadrants realigned and refitted with 1/4" Spectra lines
- 2019 (2) Yanmar heat exchangers/manifolds
- 2016 Both engine starters rebuilt
- 2019 Replaced engine batteries
- 2016 New engine mounts
- 2019 Both engines fully serviced, new hoses/belts/etc
- 10' Aluminum bottom dinghy-Aries RIB w/ 15hp Outboard
- Composting Toilet
- 2021-Sanded the bottom, spot epoxy primed about half of the bottom and then did three coats of bottom paint
- 2021-Rebuilt windlass
- 2021-Removed the bow roller and welded an aluminum plate on the top and bottom of the crossbeam and then through-bolted it, for extra strength
- 2021-On each engine, new Yanmar mixing elbows
- 2020-Mostly new running rigging
- 2020-Removed the boom and put a new stainless steel bolt at the gooseneck
- 2019-BBQ Grill with custom aluminum propane tank
- 2019-New propane solenoid (3 aluminum propane tanks)
- 2018-Fuel polishing system-70 gallons an hour
- 2016-Greco strainers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.