|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||14.91 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||12.19 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.2 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.19 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Cantiere||Cantiere de Pardo, Forli, Italy|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
Good looking Grand Soleil 50 born in 1996. She has spent most of her life in the Med. before moving up to the Baltic. Many recent upgrades means she doesn’t show her age. Her sailing performance speaks for itself.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull: GRP.
- Awlgrip Flag Blue (2006).
- Teak deck, coach roof and cockpit (2006).
Keel & Rudder:
- Iron keel.
- Rudder shaft replaced 2013.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH-2TE 75hp diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 2000 as of Feb 2018.
- Engine last serviced: 2017.
- Cruising speed – approx 8 knots @ 2800rpm or 7 knots @ 25000rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx 9 knots @ 3500rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 4 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 600nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed Flex-o-fold folding propeller (2013).
- Shaft replaced 2013.
- Stainless steel wheel with suede cover.
- 12V DC system.
- 220V AC system.
- 100 Ah engine start battery (2017).
- 4 x 75 Ah service batteries (2017).
- Battery charger.
- Engine mounted alternator.
- 240 V shore power.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Calorifier, 20 litres, heated by engine and 220 V shore power.
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 330 litres.
- Total capacity of 700 litres in 6 tanks.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 20 litres for each toilet, through-hull and deck disposal.
- All navigation equipment replaced 2017, all B & G.
- Zeus2 12” plotter in cockpit.
- Zeus2 9”plotter at navigation table.
- 3G radar.
- T2 auto pilot.
- NAIS-400 AIS transponder.
- Triton digital display, 2 in cockpit, 1 at navigation table.
- V50 VHF radio with separate cockpit handset.
- DST800 transducer.
- Wind sensor.
- Magnetic compass.
- 3-burner stove with oven.
- Large refrigerator box, separate compressor (2012) and electronics (2017) in engine compartment, sea water cooling.
- 1 x Manual Jabsco heads (2013).
- 1 x Manual Johnson head (2013).
- China sinks in both heads (2016).
- Shower on rear platform.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 220V heater.
- Stereo radio/CD player with loudspeakers in salon and in cockpit.
- LED interior lights (2016).
- Hella LED navigation lights (2014).
Summary of Accommodation:
- All teak interior.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- All upholstery in salon and cabins new 2017.
- Forward cabin with double berth, sofa off set to starboard and en-suite heads to port.
- Saloon offset to port opposite large chart table and galley aft of the chart table.
- 2 aft cabins, starboard with large single berth and bunk above.
- Port cabin with double berth.
- Aft heads behind galley with separate shower opposite which doubles as a wet locker.
- 3-spreader mast, keel stepped, 65 ft (tall version).
- Rigid vang.
- Inner forestay fittings.
- Backstay adjuster.
- Slab reefing with two reefing points.
- Profurl genoa furling.
- Bamar staysail furling.
- Lazybag, still working but needs to be replaced.
- Alloy spinnaker pole.
- Bowsprit for gennaker.
- 2 x Lewmar 44 on coachroof.
- 2 x Lewmar 66.
- 2 x Lewmar 54.
- 2 x Lewmar 48.
- 1 x Lewmar on mast for kick/reefing.
- Fully battened laminate main with two reefing points, Hannibal sailmakers, good condition (2010).
- Fully battened dacron main with two reefing points, spare sail (2003).
- 140% laminate furling genoa, Hannibal sailmakers, good condition (2010).
- 140 % dacron furling genoa, spare sail (2003).
- Staysail (2012).
- Spinnaker, blue/white.
- Gennaker in snuffer – red. Hardly used.
- Manually opening transom platform with bathing ladder and hot water shower.
- Opening gate in guardrail on starboard.
- Cockpit locker.
- Stern locker.
- Teak gangway.
- Gas bottles for propane (Scandinavia) and butane (Camping Gaz, continent).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor windlass with remote control in cockpit.
- CQR anchor with 65 m chain.
- Bruce anchor with 50 m chain.
- Mooring lines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Helm cover.
- Sprayhood over companionway, 2014.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac inflatable, 2012, used only a few times.
- 4hp Yanmar outboard.
- 8-person liferaft (Serviced last in 2009).
- Jack stays.
- Selection of life jackets.
- 2 x Horse shoe life buoys (2017).
- Offshore flares.
- 1kg in each cabin (2017).
- 2kg in galley (2017).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.