|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||14.91 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||12.19 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.05 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.03 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
Handsome Doug Petersen design from the Italians in 1994. This Grand Soleil 50 was locally used in her first ownership, with her current owners who bought her in 2007, she has been rather more adventurous. She has done the Middle Sea Race and other Mediterranean regattas. She has also cruised happily, safely and in great comfort. Through this ownership she has also had the benefit of new teak decks, new sails, new genset, and much more. She is offered is full cruising trim and will turn heads always.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- White Hull: GRP, blue cove stripe and waterlines and blue antifouling.
- Teak deck, coach roof and cockpit. Replaced in 2013 in 12mm thick teak in Sardinia.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel. Short keel version of the GS 50.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH2E 75hp.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. 2,370.
- Engine Last Serviced: 2018; extensive overhaul 2017, including full reconditioning of engine and gearbox (copy detailed invoice available).
- Cruising Speed: Approx. 7 knots@ 2,200rpm.
- Maximum Speed: Approx. 8 knots @ 2,500rpm.
- Fuel Consumption at Cruising Speed: Approx. 4 litres per hour.
- Range @ Cruising Speed: Approx. 300nm.
- Diesel cleaning system installed 2016 under forward cabin berth, comprising electric pump to drain bottom of diesel tank with filter and inspection/cleaning hatch to top of diesel tank.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Standard bronze prop.
- Solimar steering system.
- Stainless steel wheel with suede cover.
- Emergency tiller.
- 12V DC system.
- 220V AC system.
- New digital voltmeters at chart table in 2017.
- 4 x 100ah Exide EM1000 AGM batteries fitted in 2017.
- Mastervolt 50ah 12v battery charger, new 2013.
- 1 x Alternators.
- 3.5 kva Kohler generator installed 2007. Fully reconditioned in 2017.
- Generator Hours: Approx. 112.
- Generator Last Serviced: Extensive overhaul 2017.
- Stainless Steel socket renewed 2017.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water. New tank (2013).
- Calorifier, 20 litres, heated by engine and 220 V shore power.
- Sea Fresh – little used-situated under the bunk in the fore cabin. Fitted in 2009.
- 1 x Manual.
- 2 x in bilge (one automatic new in 2017).
- 2 x Shower pumps.
- 1 x Engine room bilge pump (new 2017).
- Total capacity of 300 litres in 1 x tank.
- Total capacity of 200 litres. One stainless steel and one plastic.
At the helm:
- Raymarine 80 E multifunction colour Chart Plotter - fitted 2008.
- Raymarine autopilot EVP +, complete including ram, installed 2017.
- 1 x Multifunction Garmin7 inch and 2 Garmin 5 inch displays supplied and fitted in 2017.
- Speed, depth and wind transducers all replaced 2017.
Note: Original 2 x B&G analogue and 2 x B&G Hercules 2000 displays are still installed, but no longer functioning).
- Ritchie steering compass on binnacle, new 2013.
At the chart table:
- Avtex colour screen, repeats from Ray 80E and plays DVDs.
- Garmin 7” colour multifunction display, new 2013.
- Ray 218 E VHF fitted at Chart-table.
- 1 x hand held floatable Standard Horizon with GPS and MMSI number.
- AIS receiver/transponder, new 2013.
- Gimballed stainless steel stove, with oven and grill.
- Top and front loading stainless steel fridge.
- Top loading cool box (freezer unit no longer functioning).
- 2 x WCs.
- 2 x Showers.
- Flat screen for DVDs etc.
- All lighting complete and working.
- Cabin lights throughout; some LEDs.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Fitted original teak joinery and fully upholstered seating. Saloon upholstery in light blue Alcantara look alike, new in 2007.
- All teak interior.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Forward cabin with double berth, sofa off set to starboard and en-suite heads to port.
- Saloon offset to port opposite large chart table and galley aft of the chart table.
- 2 aft cabins, starboard with large single berth and bunk above.
- Port cabin with double berth.
- Aft heads behind galley.
- Wet locker to port.
Description of layout from forwards:
Standard for this model. Heads in fore peak aft of sail locker, Owner’s cabin, Large Saloon, Oilies cupboard, Engine room access leading to aft heads, One double cabin and one with 2 bunks.
- 3-spreader Sparcraft white painted mast, keel stepped, 65 ft (tall version). Removed and repainted in 2006.
- Rigging checked and surveyed in 2016.
- Rigid vang.
- Navtec hydraulic Backstay adjuster.
- Slab reefing with three reefing points.
- Reckmann genoa furling system, new 2011.
- Lazybag – new zip and re-stitched 2017.
- Running rigging replaced in 2007.
- 2 x Cruising chute sheets.
- White painted aluminium spinnaker pole with leather protection trim.
Winches (all manual 2 speed, self-tailing):
- 2 x Lewmar 44 ST main sheet winches.
- 2 x Lewmar48 ST halyard winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 66 ST genoa sheet winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 54 ST gennaker/runner winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 30 ST reef line winch on mast.
- Fully Battened Main with 3 reefing points (Sanders Sails new 2008).
- Furling Genoa with Reckmann furler (Sanders Sails new 2008).
- Storm Jib (2008) and Storm Trysail (2013) - Sanders Sails, new 2013.
- Heavy weather Jib (Sanders Sails lightly used – new 2013).
- Asymmetric Cruising Chute (Sanders Sails new 2013). Blue with dragon logo.
- Hot water shower.
- Opening gate in guardrail on starboard.
- Cockpit locker.
- Stern locker.
- Teak/aluminium gangway.
- Gas bottles for propane (Scandinavia) and butane (Camping Gaz, continent).
- Folding teak cockpit table mounted on binnacle.
- Stainless steel folding swim ladder, hangs from starboard mid-ships, new 2008.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 6 x fenders + 2 x Fender Steps.
- Original 20 kg Bruce anchor with chain and warp as spare.
- New Spade anchor with heavy duty chain (50metres).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Fitted seating cushions for cockpit with ample seat cushions for casual use.
- Sprayhood, new 2013.
- Helm bimini, new 2007.
Tender & Outboard:
- Avon RIB with 4 HP Yamaha Outboard.
- 6 man valise liferaft, serviced 2017.
- Steel lines to the deck with ample safety lines 2 of which are double ended.
- 4 x Powder fire extinguishers.
- Fire blanket.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.