|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||10.52 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||9.09 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.17 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Ore di motore||243|
|Serbatoio carburante||1 x 25 gal|
|Serbatoio acqua||2 x 65 gal|
|Serbatoio acque nere||1 x 20 gal|
With a total of over 1,400 hulls built, this venerable Catalina has been well proven over time. “Designed by Frank Butler, it quickly gained popularity as a fast, stiff, and sturdily-built cruising yacht. It is a great light-air performer with commodious accommodations.” From the Catalina 34 International Association (www.c34. org).
OLIVER II comes to market as her seller, a 28 year veteran of the USCG is retiring from sailing. He has diligently maintained the vessel, and her extensive tools and spares inventory all convey. Her engine and transmission were installed new in 2009. She is aggressively priced and ready to go.
The spacious cockpit features room for a crowd and comfortable seating. Moving below, the spacious saloon features the galley to starboard and the head to port. Access to the sizable aft berth with privacy door is via the starboard side aft of the galley. This berth features (2) opening ports and (2) reading lamps. Moving forward, the starboard side settee and table convert to a very large berth, and the port side settee acts as a single berth. Storage is abundant. The forward stateroom features a large v-berth with filler cushion, and ample storage. There are (4) storage drawers to port, (2) opening ports, overhead hatch, hanging locker to starboard and bi-fold teak door for privacy. Natural lighting and ventilation is plentiful throughout the vessel.
- White Formica Countertops with Teak Trim
- Icebox to Starboard (No Electrical Refrigeration)
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- 2-Burner Propane Hillerange Gimbaled Stove (Oven Inoperative Due to Improperly Fitting Door)
- Foot Pump Plumbed to Icebox Drains to Bilge
- Jabsco Manual Head
- Pullout Sink Handle for Shower
Helm and Electronics
- Standard Horizon Intrepid Fixed VHF at Nav Station
- Garmin GPS Map 498 Mounts to Helm Pedestal
- Autohelm Autopilot Model ST4000 at Helm Station
- Datamarine Boat Speed Indicator Model SL 1 (Inoperative)
- Datamarine Depth Sounder Model D 45
- Ritchie Compass at Helm
Sails and Rigging
- Mast: Aluminum Spar, Single Spreader
- Boom: Aluminum Spar
- Stainless Steel Chain Plates
- Aluminum Mast Step (Keel Stepped)
- Shrouds and Stays: 5/16” and 1/4” 1x19 Stainless Steel
- Boom Vang, 5:1
- Gerhaur Deck Blocks
- Halyards: Main 7/16”, Jib 7/16”, Topping Lift 5/16”
- Main Sheet System: 6:1
- Main Sheet Traveller: 3:1
- Headstay Roller Furling: Harken Series 188
- Winches (4 Lewmar), 2 x 46ST Primary, 2 x 30ST Secondary, all Two Speed
- Sail Inventory: 1 x Fully Battened Main (Original, Good Condition), 1 x 135% Genoa with Cover, NEW 2015 Excellent Condition
- Underbody: Wing Keel, 3’10” Draft, Spade Rudder
- Ground Tackle: Danforth Type 22 with Chain and Nylon Rode
- 3 Additional Anchors Convey (Plow, Articulating and Spare Danforth)
- Dual Shore Power Connections, 1 x 50A, 1 x 30A
- 12V DC/120V AC
- 2 Group 27 House Batteries Under Aft Starboard Settee
- 1 Group 27 Engine Starting Battery Under Aft Berth
- Perko Battery Select Switch on Panel at Nav Station
- Seaward 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater Located in Galley Compartment
- Shipwright 15A Battery Charger Under Nav Station
- Rule 800 GPH Bilge Pump in Keel Sump
- Manual Whale Type Bilge Pump in Cockpit
- Cruisair Model SXR16 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/Air in Salon
Engine and Mechanical Detail
- Universal M 25 XPB (25 HP) Fresh Water Cooled Diesel Engine Mated to ZF 5M Transmission, Both NEW in 2009, 243 Hours
- 1” SS Shaft
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- 19” x 9” RH, 3 Blade Prop
Additional Equipment in Addition to On-Board Tools and Spares That Will Convey:
- 6 x Universal Engine Oil Filters
- 12v Oscillating Fan
- 2 Sets Decorative Signal Flags
- Brass Ships Bell
- 2 x Sun Showers
- Rule Float Switch
- VETUS Adjustable Cabin Vent
- Rule 1 1/2” Diaphragm Pump
- Moeller Fluid Extraction Pump (For Oil Changes)
- Portable Oil Filled Heater/Radiator
This boat is ready to cruise today. She is mechanically sound with a new engine and transmission in 2009. There is a vast array of tools and spares worth several thousand dollars which all convey. Her galley is fully equipped down to utensils and table settings. Cosmetics could use attention here and there as noted, however this vessel as priced represents an outstanding value.
What the Boat Needs:
The Dodger is in Poor Condition and Needs to be Replaced.
The Cockpit Bimini is Serviceable but Near End of Useful Life.
Her Exterior Brightwork Needs Refinishing.
Deck and Topside Finish is Serviceable, but Faded.
There is a small ding in the foredeck, at the base of the starboard side house roof that needs to be repaired.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.