|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||14.64 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||11.76 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.45 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.45 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Sail drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||4000|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||280 litri|
|Serbatoio acqua||580 litri|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
|Capacità zattera di salvataggio||8|
Beautifully built Doug Peterson Baltic Yacht from 1987 with extensive refit history and a great cruising specification. An iconic design and capable of everything from crossing oceans to sailing around the cans. Few are built better.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Perhaps one of the most iconic Baltic Yachts of all time. Unmistakably a Baltic and with a style and presence that has continued through today and the very latest carbon creations producing by this prestigious Finnish custom yacht builder.
Adhering to the philosophy of ‘built the best possible sailing yacht, combing safe, easy handling performance cruising with high performance racing’, the Doug Peterson designed Baltic 48DP is a light to medium displacement design that blends superior performance with comfortable cruising characteristics. Baltic's emphasis on leading edge technology combined with the finest world reknown Finnish craftsman resulted in the 48DP as the standard bearer for a new generation of elegant performance ocean passage makers.
LIVINGTON was originally launched in 1987 and has been much updated in recent years including replacement Volvo 55hp engine with saildrive, overhauled teak decks, replaced and recently inspected standing rigging, updated batteries and battery chargers, and much much more. Her inventory is comprehensive and having always been professionally maintained, she represents a fantastic opportunity to step into the world of Baltic yacht ownership.
** Over 100 photos taken in early 2019 available on request – Please contact us for more information **
- Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from CE Confirmity as she was in use in the EEA prior to June 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Balsa core fibreglass sandwich construction to the highest specification using fibreglass mat, unidirectional roving and mat/roving combination to develop an extremely rigid yet light and well insulated structure.
- All high stress areas are especially strengthened with unidirectional roving and fabmat around a low density core. There are limber holes in the floors to allow drainage to sump.
- Structural bulkheads are marine grade plywood laminated to the hull.
- White topsides finish
- Deck - Hand laid up moulded fibreglass with balsa core stiffening, insulation and reinforcement incorporated in the way of deck fittings and winches.
- The deck is through bolted to the hull.
- Teak laid decking to the side decks, cockpit seating and cockpit sole – overhauled 2018
Keel & Rudder:
- An external fin keel, cast to high accuracy in lead with added antimony, is bolted to the hull with cast in stainless steel keel bolts.
- The rudder is a cantilevered balanced spade moulded from fibreglass using unidirectional rovings orientated in the direction of stress. The rudder blade is filled with a high density PVC-foam to spread loads evenly. The rudder forces are transmitted to the shaft via an internal aluminium alloy framework.
- The rudder stock is high strength seawater resistant aluminium alloy passing through Robalon bearings and a stuffing box which is strongly bonded to the hull. The bearings are lubrication free.
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo D2-55 55hp diesel engine - 2002
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Saildrive gearbox
- Single lever engine control.
- Approx 4,000hrs on egine
- Engine last overhauled - 2018
Propulsion & Steering:
- Vetus 24vDC bowthruster
- Volvo 3-bladed folding propeller - 2002
- Wheel steering with a ‘Destroyer’ type stainless steel wheel
- 24vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power or inverter
- 2x 100Ah 12vDC Varta engine start batteries
- 6x 12vDC service batteries joined in series and parallel to supply 24vDC
- Mastervolt 24/100 battery chargerwith charger control at chart table
- Mastervolt Mass Sine 24/2500 2,500w Inverter with control at chart table
- 12vDC engine-mounted alternator
- 24vDC 175Amp engine-mounted alternator
- Shore power connection with 220v sockets
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well insulated hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- 12vDC automatic electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Approx 280 litre fuel capacity in stainless steel tank
- Approx 580 litres water capacity in 3x stainless steel tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine RC435 GPS chart plotter in cockpit
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed and depth transducers with 2x graphic displays and 1x wind in cockpit
- Raymarine Smartpilot autopilot control head in cockpit
- Garmin 3010C GPS chart plotter at chart table
- Autohelm ST6000+ autopilot control head at chart table
- Autohelm Masterview multi-repeater at chart table
- Steering compass at helm
- Sailor VHF
- Alpes Inox gas stove with oven and 4x burners
- 2x Jabsco manual marine heads – overhauled 2018
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto diesel fired hot air heating system - 2018
- Stereo with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 7 berths in forward cabin, twin bunk cabin, saloon and owner’s cabin aft. Two heads.
- All joinery is teak faced with solid teak or laminated teak frames and capping. Satin varnish finish, all doors provided with retaining swing stops
- Kick plates on steps and chafing pieces on sills are provided
- Teak gratings in head
- Floorboards with laid teak veneer with holly inlay
- Access to bilge at appropriate points
- Soft lining panels to deck head
- 3 spreader masthead rig
- Keel-stepped mast
- White painted spars
- Reckmann inmast furling system with hydraulic motor
- Rod rigging – replaced 2010 and inspected 2018
- Manual genoa furler
- Navtec hydraulic adjustment for backstay and vang with control panel
- Spinnaker pole with associated equipment
- Complete equipment for staysail
- 2x Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing electric primary winches
- 6x Lewmar self-tailing service winches
- Dacron furling mainsail – 2011
- Dacron furling mainsail – 2002
- Dacron furling genoa (80sqm) – 2011
- Dacron furling genoa (60sqm) – 2002
- Gennaker (198sqm) – 2011
- Dacron staysail
- Dacron storm jib
- Double stainless lifelines with side boarding gates
- Cockpit table
- Bathing platform ladder
- Opacmare passarelle
- Suzuki 4hp outboard
- Zodiac 285 tender
- Outboard bracket
- Deck head hatches replaced - 2018
Covers & Canvas:
- Cockpit cushions
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 1,500w electric anchor windlass
- 25kgs CQR anchor with 100m 10mm chain
- Fenders & warps
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- RINa expiry – 2023
- 8-man liferaft – next service due 2020
- Fire extinguishers
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.