|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Lunghezza totale||12.17 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.36 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Altezza cabina||1.98 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||3335|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||2 x 800 litri (Acciaio)|
|Serbatoio acqua||2 x 600 litri (Accaio Inox)|
These perennial Bruce Roberts cruising yachts remain sought after for their all round suitability for the cruising yachtsman. Steel Roberts yachts are found in every corner of the world. SHOGUN will present as a ready yacht.
SHOGUN is a two stateroom layout with a very attractive fit out. She has a good sized linear galley running the starboard side aft, a neat nav station to port and a passageway to the pretty aft cabin c/w en suite head. The saloon is traditional, a u-shape settee to port with a good sized settee oppposite. Lighting throughout is LED, good ventilation from opening ports and hatches, 12 volt HELLA and CAFRAMO fans and a new PANASONIC (2018) domestic type air conditioning unit for when in marinas.
- FORCE 10 three burner gas hob and oven
- 50 litre 12VDC ISOTHERM fridge
- 107 litre OZEFRIDGE eutectic freezer
- Double stainless steel sink c/w pressurised hot an cold water plus hand pumped salt water
- ISOTHERM 25 litre water heater
One in the forward cabin. There is a cockpit shower that needs reinstating.
Batteries & Electrics
The yacht is 12VDC and 240VAC, shore power inlet and cable, BLUE SEA VSM422 distribution panel. XANTREX 40i Smart Charger. XANTREX Prowatt 3000 True Sign Wave inverter.
House bank is three 200 amp AGM batteries (2019) Separate CENTURY 120 amp sealed engine battery (2020). DC charging from two 80 watt solar panels c/w solar regulator. BLUE SEA VSM 422 battery management (one new spare).
One automatic electric bilge pump.
Electronics & Navigation
- RAYMARINE ST60 sailing instruments (NMEA compatible)
- 2 x FURUNO GP37 WAAS / DGPS receiver and navigator units (cockpit and nav stn)
- TMQ autopilot (2011)
- TMQ rudder indicator (2019)
- MATRIX G2100B AIS / DSC / VHF radio c/w remote mic (2011)
- VICTRON X-B 8000 AIS display (2019)
- STANDARD HORIZON HX850S hand held VHF (needs new battery)
- ICOM MC600 HF radio c/w AT120 tuner
- FORD 2701 main engine from 1978 is well maintained with recent ancillaries. The gearbox is a PARAGON 2;1 reduction hydraulic box. Good fuel filtration, water separator then two inline filters. VERNALIFT muffler. PSS shaft seal (plus one brand new spare). Two alternators, 120 amp and 55 amp plus one spare, BALMAR ARS -5 programmable voltage regulator. Routine servicing includes raw water flushing, oil changes, belt checks and replacements.
- HONDA 2000 watt portable generator.
Hydraulic (All new hoses and copper lines)
Mast & Rigging
15m Aluminium mast and boom, mast was new in 2003. Standing rigging last checked in 2015, age unknown. Full height mast steps. Spinnaker pole.
- Slab reefed mainsail c/w lazyjacks
- Yankee on furling gear
- No2 staysail
- Cruising chute
- Storm jib
- Storm trysail c/w separate mast track
- 2 x ANDERSEN #52 two speed st cockpit winches
- 2 x ANDERSEN #40 two speed st cockpit winches
- 2 x halyard winches
- BELCHER auxilliary rudder windvane
- MAGMA gas BBQ (2015)
- 2 x 20 lb GRP gas bottles (2014)
- Boarding ladder
- 7 fenders (2 new 2019, 2 new 2020). Multiple dock lines
- MUIR CHEETAH 1200 watt windlass c/w remote
- 2 x 70 lb CQR anchors
- 70m chain
- 80m rode with 15m chain
- Salt water wash down
- RFD 6 person life raft (serviced May 2017)
- ACR Global fix Pro 406 MHzEPIRB
- 2 x MUSTANG SURVIVAL auto inflate pfd's c/w harnesses
- 2 x foam type pfd's
- 2 x life rings
- 3 x fire extinguishers
- Manual bilge pump
- Gas detector
Dinghy & Outboards
- ALLSTAR RIB (Feb 2020) c/w oars, pump, anchor and repair kit. SUNBRELLA tube covers.
- YAMAHA 15hp
- YAMAHA 2hp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.