|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Gloucester, Massachusetts, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||13.62 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||10.82 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.68 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Altezza cabina||1.91 m|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||5600|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||1 x 80 gal|
|Serbatoio acqua||2 x 160 gal|
|Serbatoio acque nere||20 gal|
The combination of good sailing performance, a fantastic layout, and solid construction make the Gulfstar 44 one of the most popular cruising designs out there. The two-stateroom, two-head layout with a large galley, roomy cockpit and walk-in engine room is ideal for liveaboard cruising. This has been a New England boat since 1987, allways well maintained, and ready to take you South! Features a reliable 62hp Perkins diesel, in-boom furling, new full enclosure, new jib, all new plumbing and more.
First Light features a well-appointed varnished teak interior. Ventilation is excellent with 5 opening deck hatches and 11 opening port lights, as well as 4 dorade vents. Cabin lighting has been updated with LED bulbs and all interior cushions were replaced in 2013. All opening ports were replaced with Stainless Steel ports.
The Forward Cabin features a large V-berth forward with storage under. Double hanging locker to starboard, hanging locker with lower drawers to port.
The Forward Head is aft to port w/ Vanity, shower w/ sump, Y-valve to holding tank or overboard, ample storage. Aft to starboard is a large storage locker with counter.
The Main Cabin features an L-shaped settee to port with settee seating to starboard. Both settees convert to double berths. Teak Lockers and shelving outboard of settees. Centerline drop leaf dining table.
The large U-shaped galley is aft to port and a nav station is across to starboard. The walkthrough to the aft cabin is starboard, featuring large storage lockers outboard and access to the engine compartment inboard.
The engine compartment is a thing of beauty. It is roomy, remarkably clean, and well organized. It houses boat systems including the Perkins diesel, H/W heater, invertor/charger, water & bilge pumps, batteries and more. All easily accessible for service.
The aft Master Cabin features a large king size berth that will accommodate both for/aft sleeping and athwartship. Ample storage under berth. The large ensuite head features a separate shower stall. Several opening ports and a large overhead hatch provide excellent light and ventilation.
- 3-burner Shipmate LPG stove & oven (oven needs service)
- Large icebox with 12V 6,000 BTU Grunert refrigeration
- Double SST sink with H/C pressure water and backup foot pumps
- 6 gallon H/W heater
- 160 gallons Fresh Water capacity
- Abundant storage capacity and counter space
One Starting Battery (2021)
Two Group 24 12V House Batteries (2019)
- 30 Amp AC power w/ cord
- Honda Marine 2kw gas generator
- 1000W Inverter/Charger
- 400W Inverter for LCD TV
- Simpson Lawrence 12V windlass on foredeck
- Electric bilge pump
- LED Nav Lights
Electronics & Navigation
Mounted at Helm:
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed/Distance
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind
- Raymarine ST6000+ below decks autopilot with type 2 linear drive
- Icom RAM-mic for VHF
- JRC 1800 LCD color radar
- Icom IC-M402 VHF radio
- Matsutec AIS transceiver
- Sony stereo (2022)
Deck & Hull
The hull is solid fiberglass with original gelcoat in good condition. Modified fin keel with skeg hung rudder. Ballast encapsulated in keel. Bottom recently stripped and barrier coat applied. No history of blisters. Decks are balsa cored with molded beige non-skid.
Single bow roller forward
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass with foot switch
- 48lb. Stainless Steel plow anchor 100' chain + 100' nylon rode.
30" high double lifelines w/ Port & Starboard boarding gates
5 opening hatches
11 opening port lights (all replaced with stainless steel ports)
4 dorade boxes w/ chrome cowl vents
Deck washdown mid-ship port side
Mid-ships mooring chocks & cleats
Novalift outboard motor crane mounted aft
Outboard motor mount on stern rail
SST swim ladder on transom
Magma BBQ mounted on stern rail
- Roomy center cockpit with accommodations for up to 8
- Wheel steering
- Morse controls for the engine
- Varnished teak drop-leaf cockpit table
- Custom instrument pod mounted to helm guard
- Full canvas enclosure (2014) (dodger, bimini & side curtains) with new Eisenglass (2021)
- Cockpit cushions (2020)
- Varnished teak hinged companionway door
Sails & Rigging
Keel-stepped double-spreader masthead sloop rig.
Hood in-boom mainsail furling system. New bearings 2022, spare parts included.
- Two Barient 32 primaries
- Three Barient 22 Halyard & Sheeting winches
- One Barient 23
- Dacron in-boom furling Main (2010)
- 130% Genoa on furler (2020)
- Perkins 4-154 62 hp diesel, 5600 hours
- New lift pump 2015
- New Injector pump 2015
- New high-speed starter 2015
- New Stainless Steel exhaust elbow 2016
- New shaft coupling 2022
- Stuffing box updated with dripless carbon packing
- Large inventory of spare parts
- 3-blade Max-Prop
- Rail-mounted MOB/LifeSling
- Rail-mounted life pole with rescue light
- Fire Extinguishers
- Horseshoe Buoy
- 6-man Winslow life raft on custom deck mount (needs recertification)
- 2010 10' AB Inflatable dinghy with Aluminum bottom and canvas cover
- 2010 20hp Honda outboard
- Adequate dock lines & fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.