|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lunghezza totale||11.28 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.85 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Altezza cabina||1.91 m|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||229|
|Designer||Holman & Pye|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
|Serbatoio carburante||45 gal (Alluminio)|
|Serbatoio acqua||55 gal (Accaio Inox)|
|Serbatoio acque nere||12 gal|
Solid and blue water capable cruising boat designed by Holman & Pye and built by Oyster Yachts. Well equipped and maintained with newer Yanmar diesel, updated electronics, furling gear, cabin heat and a good store of necessary spares.
If cruising further afield is in your plans this is worth looking over! Recent survey for estate sale. Call for details.
Well built and blue water capable cruising boat that would be ideal for a couple but is able to sleep up to 5 people.
Custom open plan arrangement with large V-berth forward. L-shape settee with table followed by galley to starboard with aft facing navigation station and head opposite to port. Starboard aft is a double berth quarter cabin.
Up a few companionway steps to the cockpit which is deep, well protected and provides easy working areas for cranking winches as well as comfortable seating. There are pushpit corner seats on either side and an AB dinghy on davits at the stern. The side and forward decks are wide and uncluttered with double lifelines on the perimeter and jacklines fitted.
A comfortable boat for local weekending or distance cruising.
- Hillerange gimballed 2 burner propane stove with oven.
- Dual stainless steel sinks with hot/cold pressurized water system.
- Corian counter tops with sink covers.
- Danby 110 volt AC fridge/freezer with door stops.
- Lockers and drawers for cutlery, dish and pantry storage.
- Espar D4 diesel forced air furnace.
Yanmar 4JH4E, 4 cylinder, FWC, 55 hp @3000 rpm marine diesel.
- Kanzaki KM35P transmission, 2.36:1 reduction gearing.
- Engine panel gauges include tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, hour meter (229 hrs?) and fuel level. Alarms include oil pressure, water temperature and charging.
- Racor 500MA fuel filter.
- Sea water intake strainer.
- Coolant system recovery bottle fitted.
- Cooling water anti-siphon fitted.
- Fiberglass Aqualift muffler.
- 1 1/4" bronze propeller shaft.
- PSS dripless shaft seal.
- Bronze strut with cutlass bearing.
- 16" diameter X 3 blade bronze feathering MaxProp.
- Morse cable controls for gears and throttle from pedestal.
Yamaha 6MSHT, 6 hp 2 stroke outboard mounted on dinghy.
Fuel: 45 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 55 gallons in two stainless steel tanks plus 11 gallon hot water tank. Water heater runs off 110 volt AC dockside power and engine cooling system coil.
Waste: 12 gallons. Vacuflush head repurposed to drop directly into holding tank. Holding tank can be emptied via macerator pump overboard. Raw water flush system.
Propane: 10 lb aluminum horizontal mount tank with pressure gauge, pressure reducer, remote solenoid and Electro Systems vapour detector. Relocating of propane locker vent required.
12 volt DC ship service electrical system with master selector switches, master breaker and distribution panel with breaker style branch switches.
30 Amp X 120 volt AC dockside power system with SmartPlug cord and inlet fitting, master breaker and distribution panel with breaker style branch switches.
1 X Group 27 cranking battery for engine starting.
3 X Northstar AGM-480 telecon type batteries for house service and inverter service.
100 Amp alternator; belt driven on main engine.
Xantrex Freedom XC2000 inverter/charger with remote panel.
Xantrex Linklite digital battery monitor.
ProSafe FS30 galvanic isolator.
Analogue DC volt and ammeter.
Analogue AC volt meter, shore power indicator and reverse polarity indicator.
Legacy Pathmaker panel.
- Ritchie 5 1/2" magnetic compass.
- Raymarine E80 radar/gps chartplotter.
- Raymarine ST60 digital depth sounder.
- Icom IC-M502 DSC VHF with CommandMic II remote for cockpit.
- Furuno GP-33.
- Raymarine ST60 speed/log and wind speed/direction.
- Vesper Marine AIS transponder.
- Beam Iridium satellite phone.
- Sony MEX M70BT stereo with remote Fusion amplifier.
- LG 22" flatscreen TV with Legacy LDV35 disc player.
Mast and Rigging
Keel stepped aluminum double spreader rig with headsail furling, babystay and split backstay. Aluminum boom and spinnaker pole.
1 X 19 stainless steel wire standing rigging with chrome/bronze turnbuckles.
Furlex 300S genoa furling.
Slab reefed mainsail.
- 2 X Lewmar 55 self tailing primary winches.
- 2 X Lewmar 44 - 3 speed chrome secondary winches.
- 2 X Lewmar 40 - 2 speed chrome cabin-top winches.
- 2 X Lewmar 16 - 2 speed chrome forward cabin top winches.
- 1 X Dacron furling genoa (est. 145%)
- 1 X Dacron mainsail with 2 slab reefs.
- 1 X nylon cruising spinnaker.
Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions with double course stainless steel wire lifelines. Boarding gates both sides.
Stainless steel handrails on trunk cabin.
Canvas pedestal cover and hatch covers.
Canvas mainsail cover.
Genoa tracks with pin-stop adjustment.
Stern line webbing reel.
AB 7.5UL aluminum hulled RIB with Yamaha 6 hp outboard.
Stored on transom mounted stainless steel davits with rope & tackle falls.
- Assorted life jackets and PFDs.
- 15M heaving line.
- 4 type B flares and 3 type C - due to expire 2024/25.
- Waterproof flashlight.
- Transom swim ladder.
- Radar reflector.
- Carbon monoxide detector - new in package.
Fire Fighting Equipment:
- 1 X 2.5 lb (inspected) and 1 X 5.0 lb dry chemical extinguisher (due for inspection).
Bilge Pumping Arrangements:
- Manual pump in cockpit - services keel sump.
- Rule 1100 - 12 volt automatic - services keel sump.
- Rule 2000 - 12 volt automatic - highwater, services keel sump.
Bruce 20 kg anchor with 150' chain and 150' line rode (est).
Stainless steel bow roller.
Simpson Lawrence 12 volt reversible windlass with foredeck foot switches.
CQR spare anchor with rode.
Espar D4 diesel furnace. Thermostatically controlled forced air system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Pacific Coast Yacht Sales does not guarantee nor warranty the presence of or the validity of safety equipment on the boats that we sell.