|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||17.5 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||13.96 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.25 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.25 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||200|
|Designer||Sparkman & Stephens|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||575 litri (Accaio Inox)|
|Serbatoio acqua||950 litri (Accaio Inox)|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
Hull number 1 of the truly iconic Sparkman & Stephens designed Nautor Swan 57 Ketch. Continually updated and presented in great condition throughout.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in May 1978 as hull No.1 of 49 built between 1978 and 1984, LENA II (originally named SCUTTLEBUTT) has been in her current Finnish ownership since 1994 and has had just three owners since new. Continually and sympathetically upgraded over the years, LENA II has been very lightly used over the last seasons and has arguably seen more polishing to her resplendent blue topsides than sailing.
LENA II represents a unique opportunity to acquire an iconic S&S Swan ketch that is eminently usable in today’s environment. Perfect for anything and everything from circumnavigations, fast ARC crossings, classic Swan regattas to simply relaxed family cruising around the Archipelago, LENA II has it all.
Her specification highlights include:-
- Easily-managed ketch-rig version
- Updated 2.25m cruising keel with bulb profile
- Blue painted topsides
- Teak deck replaced - 2015
- Replacement Nanni 85hp engine from 2016 with just 200hrs run
- Newly fitted battery banks
- Webasto diesel cabin heating
- Versatile four cabin interior layout with up to 11 berths
- Cutter rigged with furling genoa and staysail
- Electric primary winches
- RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
- GRP laminate hull construction
- The hull is built of single skin construction. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
- Blue painted topsides
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP deck and superstructure construction
- Teak decking to side decks, cockpit and coachroof top – replaced 2015
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel with keel ballast is cast lead alloyed with antimony.
- Updated Keel to cruising version of 2,25 m
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
- Fully-skeg supported rudder - Foam-filled fibre glass constructed with a high tensile tubular stainless steel stock
Engine & gearbox:
- Nanni Kubota 4.95 Diesel Engine producing 85 Hp @ 2,500rpm – fitted 2016
- Engine control via single lever control
- Freshwater cooling with heat exchanger and raw water intake and strainer.
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – approx. as 200 of August 2021
- Date of last engine service – Spring 2021 (oil and filters)
Propulsion & Steering:
- Shaft drive with stainless steel shaft driving supported by p-bracket
- 3-bladed Maxprop
- Nautor helm pedestal with cable steering controlled by hide covered stainless steel wheel
- Sleipner Sidepower 24vDC bowthruster
- 12vDC engine start circuit, 24vDC services circuits and 220vAC and 110vAC domestic services via shore power
- DC & AC panel at navigation area with battery monitor system.
- 2x 12vDC 100Ah engine start batteries – 2019
- 4x 12vDC 100Ah service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 200Ah @24vDC - 2020
- 4x 12vDC 120Ah service batteries joined in parallel and series to supply 240Ah @24vDC - 2020
- 24vDC battery charger
- 12vDC engine mounted alternator for start battery
- 24vDC engine-mounted alternator for service batteries
- 220vAC shore-power supply and circuit
- 110vAC shore-power supply and circuit
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised hot & cold water system using 24v DC pressure pump assisted by pressure accumulator
- Water heated engine driven calorifier with 220v AC immersion element in well-insulated 60 litres hot water tank.
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies to galley and heads.
- Electric bilge pump with override control at chart table
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric shower drain pumps
- 575 litres fuel capacity in two stainless steel tanks
- 950 litres fresh water capacity in four stainless steel tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon R10X closed array scanner on mizzen mast
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot control head
- Eagle LCD GPS chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 wind display
- Raymarine ST60 depth display
- Raymarine ST60 speed display
- Danforth steering compass
At Chart Table:
- Raytheon radar/plotter display
- Galley Maid 3-burner stainless steel gimballed gas stove with oven
- Iceberg refrigeration & freezer system – engine and 220v driven
- 2x Stainless steel sinks with hot & cold water supply.
- Manual fresh and salt water supplies
- 24vDC electric heads in forward and aft heads
- Hot & cold pressurised showers
Heating and Ventilation:
- Webasto heating – 2014
- DC ventilation fans
- Halogen interior lighting with extra reading lights over berths.
- CD/Radio with speakers
- Glomex amplified TV/FM aerial
Summary of Accommodation:
- 11 berths in 4 cabins plus saloon.
- 2 heads compartments.
- Burma teak interior joinery made up of faced marine plywood with solid teak where appropriate
- Teak battening to exposed hull sides.
- Teak soleboards
- White vinyl headlinings with teak trim
- Upholstery in cloth
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- V-berth with fold-up pipecots and storage bins beneath.
- Access to deck through deckhead hatch.
- Heads aft of forward cabin with sink and lockers to port and heads and shower to starboard.
- Twin stainless steel sinks.
- Gimballed stove and refrigeration.
- Stowage in lockers and cupboards.
Forward guest cabin
- Double berth to starboard, single berth to port
- Amiships. U-shaped settee to starboard with folding leaf dining table.
- Cupboards, lockers and shelving outboard.
- Settee opposite to port with upper pilot berth bunk.
Midships guest cabin.
- Aft of saloon to port.
- Twin bunks.
- Stowage lockers.
- Located at the aft end of the saloon to starboard.
- Forward facing chart table with seat and full sized chart table.
- Lockers and drawers for stowage of charts and equipment.
- Space for navigation instruments. A
- C & DC panel.
- Manual marine heads.
- Wash basin and a shower pan with teak grating.
- Sink equipped with hot and warm water with manual and pressure water as well as a hand-held shower spray nozzle.
- The aft cabin/master aft stateroom has a double berth to port and a single berth to starboard.
- Settee between bunks.
- Hanging lockers and further stowage in drawers and cupboards.
- Ketch rigged
- Nautor anodised aluminium spars
- Keel-stepped main mast with masthead rig and 2-sets of inline spreaders
- Stainless steel rod standing rigging – replaced 2005 and checked 2008
- Navtec hydraulic adjuster for main mast backstays and main and mizzen vangs
- Block and tackle backstay adjustment for mizzen
- Aluminium rigging screw protectors
- Harken manual genoa furler
- Furling staysail
- Spinnaker pole with mast-track
- Adjustable mainsheet track
- Genoa and staysail tracks
- North Sails Dacron battened mainsail – 2004
- North Sails Dacron battened mizzen – 2004
- North Sails Dacron furling genoa – 2004
- North Sails Dacron furling staysail – 2004
- 2 x spinnakers
- 2x Lewmar 65.3ST 3-speed self-tailing electric primary winches connected to port and starboard coffee grinders
- 2x Lewmar 43ST 2-speed self-tailing manual secondary winches
- 2x Lewmar 42.2 2-speed winches for mainsheet traveller
- 2x Lewmar 48 2-speed self-tailing halyard/control line winches adjacent to mast
- 2x Lewmar 48 3-speed halyard/control line winches adjacent to mast
- 2x Lewmar 44 3-speed halyard/control line winches adjacent to mast
- 2x Lewmar halyard/control line winches adjacent to mast
- Mainsail wire halyard winch on main mast
- Mizzen mast halyard and control line winches
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and guardrail stanchions with side exits.
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Dorade vents with stainless steel dorade pulpits
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 25 Kg anchor with 80 m of chain
- Spare Fortress anchor
- Mooring warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Mainsail and mizzen covers
- Cockpit cushions
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International (Scandinavia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Scandinavia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.