|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Cowes, Isle of Wight, Regno Unito|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||12.44 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||10.24 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.31 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Designer||Sparkman & Stephens|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
A well-fettled example of the iconic Nautor Swan 411 - regarded as a successful design. KISWALA, from 1977, has enjoyed a good maintenance record with a host of recent updates as detailed in the particulars. 2021 in particular saw some significant updates not least of which - new rod rigging. A pretty up together yacht, sporting B&G instruments and a good working sail wardrobe. Well worth look if you are in the market for a modern classic cruiser.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull and deck.
- Aluminium toe rail.
- Teak deck replaced in 1997, refitted and new caulking in 2008, maintained annually.
- Topsides and hull repainted (2017).
Keel & Rudder:
- Epoxy barrier coat 1998.
- Rudder and keel modified and refitted by Jim Taylor 1999 and 2007.
- New rudder bearing (2021), rudder inspected.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Perkins 4.108 47hp.
- Serviced annually, stater motor refurbished 2021.
- New cutlass bearing (2020).
- New anodes (2020).
- New throttle cables & throttle box (2021).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours approx. 5219.
- Engine serviced every six months.
- Cruising speed – approx 5.5 knots @ 2,000 rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx 7 knots @ 2,500 rpm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- New propeller (2019).
- 2 blade folding.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shorepower.
- 3 x Service batteries 105Ah 12v DC Powermax sealed batteries joined (May 2021).
- Starter battery.
- Anchor winch battery (2006).
- Sterling Pro Charge Ultra (2016).
- 12V Engine alternator.
- Alternator booster (2017).
- 240V shore power connection.
- 220V / 12V charger 30A from 2017.
- New Internal LED lights (2016).
- New deck flood/steaming light (2021).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Three fresh water tanks, pumped.
- Calorifier, provides hot water to heads and gally.
- Salt water feed to galley.
- Heads, cabin, cockpit.
- 3 x Whale Gusher Mark 3, all manual.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 130 litres (34.3 US gallons).
- Total capacity of 250 litres (66 US gallons).
- B&G Instruments with nav, wind, speed, depth in navigation area and cockpit.
- B&G autopilot.
- B&G Zeus 2 9” MFD (2017).
- New binnacle mounting rail for Zeus (2018).
At chart table:
- B&G instrument.
- Icom M423G VHF Radio with cockpit extension (2017).
- B&G 3B broadband Radar scanner system (2017).
- Garmin AIS transponder (2017).
- B&G Go-Free Wi-Fi unit (2017).
- New in-mast wiring (2021).
- New Shakespeare VHF whip aerial (2021).
- New Neptune 2 hob, grill, oven cooker (2021).
- New Corian kitchen surfaces (2021).
- L-Pantry with pressure water system /fresh and sea water.
- Fridge with cooling plate (2006), maintained annually.
- New gas secure tank and piping (2021).
- New Jabsco Toilet (2018).
- Deck salt water pump and outlet.
- Overhead LED lights in every internal section, pull-up original reading light in all berths (2021).
- LED bulbs to all navigation lights (2021).
Summary of Accommodation:
- 1 x Double, 1 single berth in aft cabin. Hanging locker, mirrors, shelves, storage, windows, lee cloths.
- 3 x Single berths in saloon. Lee cloths, shelves, storage.
- 2 x Single berths in fore cabin.
- Interior finish wood throughout including soleboards.
- 2 x Sets of interior cushions – one working (brown), one formal (blue).
- All new rod rigging (2021).
- Top rigged with 2 spreader pairs.
- Longer boom from 2001 from Eastport Spars Annapolis – shortened in 2018 to original length.
- Hydraulic backstay.
- Reckmann 2000 genoa furling system from 2002.
- Two spinnaker poles 1 x aluminium and 1 x carbon from Hall (2002).
- Running backstays (2018) Dyneema.
- Two banks of 4 clutches for genoa/main/spinnaker halyards and spinnaker pole up & down (2018).
- 2 x Lewmar 48 3 speed – spinnaker sheets/guys/genoa.
- 2 x Lewmar 58 2 speed self tailing – spinnaker sheets/guys/genoa.
- 1 x Lewmar 40 2 speed self tailing – main sheet.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 2 speed self tailing – spinnaker pole up & spinnaker pole down.
- 2 x Lewmar 43 2 speed – genoa/main/spinnaker halyard.
- 2 x Lewmar 46 2 speed self tailing – genoa/main/spinnaker halyard.
- Dolphin furling genoa 130% (2017).
- Dolphin main (2017).
- Spinnaker heavy.
- Spinnaker medium.
- Spinnaker light.
- Storm jib.
- UK genoa I heavy Kevlar from 2003.
- UK genoa I medium Kevlar from 2003.
- UK genoa II Kevlar from 2003.
- UK genoa III Kevlar from 2003.
- Shooter from 2003.
- Cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- CQR anchor with 40m chain.
- Danforth anchor.
- Electrical anchor winch from 2006.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Wheel cover, sail cover, spinnaker pole cover, cochpit hatch cover.
- New guard wires and stanchions (2017).
- Emergency tiller.
- Fire extinguishers x 6.
- Fire blankets in galley.
- Life lines.
- Life raft offshore for 6 persons from 2006.
- Several fire extinguishers and fire blankets.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.