|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Marina degli Aregai, Italia|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||12.5 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||9.22 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.1 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.1 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Ore di motore||2300|
|Designer||Sparkman & Stephens|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
|Serbatoio carburante||100 litri|
|Serbatoio acqua||250 litri|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
Extensively refitted and upgraded S&S Swan 41 from 1974. Hull No.20 of 61. Benefiting from upgraded large engine, replacement teak decks and so on. RINA until 2023.
One of the most iconic S&S Swan of all the time with 61 hulls built between 1973 and 1977. A fibreglass IOR Sloop by Sparkman & Stephens, the Swan 41 S&S is the first of the line S&S designs for Nautor of Finland.
SOMETHING FOR US is hull 20 and was launched in June 1974. She has been well maintained throughout her life and benefits from fitment of a larger Perkins engine in 1990. She has also benefitted from extensive refitting including replacement teak decks, rewiring of the electrical systems and a full anti-osmosis treatment.
SOMETHING FOR US is the perfect yacht to take part in some of the most iconic regattas and yachting rendezvous across the Med’ and further afield. There is nothing quite like a S&S Swan, and SOMETHING FOR US is a great example of that type.
- RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
- GRP laminate hull construction
- The hull is built of single skin construction using GRP reinforced polyester laminate. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
- In 2004 the vessel had a full anti-osmosis treatment.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP deck and superstructure construction
- Teak deck replaced 2007
Keel & Rudder:
- The fin keel with keel ballast is cast lead alloyed with antimony.
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
- The rudder blade is GRP and supported by a full length protective skeg.
Engine & gearbox:
- Perkins M85T 4-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine producing 80hp @ 2,600rpm – fitted 1990
- Engine control via single lever control
- Freshwater cooling with heat exchanger and raw water intake and strainer.
- Hurth mechanical reverse gearbox
- Engine hours: approx. 2,300 as of September 2017
Propulsion & Steering:
- Shaft drive with stainless steel shaft driving supported by p-bracket
- Nautor helm pedestal with cable & mechanical steering controlled by hide covered stainless steel wheel
- 12v DC service battery circuit.
- DC & AC panel at navigation area with battery monitor system.
- 1x 12v 100Ah engine start battery - 2018
- 3x 12v 100Ah service batteries joined in series to supply 300Ah @ 12v - 2010
- Victron Smart 12v 15A charger for engine battery - 2018
- Victron 12v 30Ah charger for services - 2018
- Engine-mounted alternator
- 220v AC shore-power supply
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised hot & cold water system using 12v DC pressure pump
- Water heated by engine-driven calorifier with 220v AC immersion element.
- Thermostatic mixer taps supplying galley and both heads.
- Manual freshwater and salt foot-pump supplies at galley.
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- 100 litres
- 250 litres in 2x stainless steel tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- B&G instruments
- Neco autopilot
- Geonav Elite 6” GPS chart plotter
- Danforth steering compass
- Sailor C4900 VHF
- Eno 3-burner gimballed gas stove with oven
- Frigoboat 12vDC fridge
- Stainless steel sink with hot & cold water supply.
- Manual marine heads
- Hot & cold pressurised shower
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto diesel fired hot-air cabin heating system
- Halogen interior lighting with extra reading lights over berths.
- Radio cassette player with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon (v-berth, 1 twin and 4 singles).
- Burma teak interior joinery made up of faced marine plywood with solid teak where appropriate
- Teak battening to exposed hull sides.
- Teak soleboards with holly inlay
- White vinyl headlinings with teak trim (Velcro affixed for easy access to deckhead).
- Blue cloth upholstery throughout
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- Twin bunk cabin with infill to create double berth
- Hanging lockers to port and starboard in forward cabin
- The saloon has pilot berths port and starboard with a settee seating on each side and a large table with folding leafs
- The galley is to port with additional food preparation area, stainless steel sink and refrigerator.
- Forward facing large chart table to starboard.
- Aft of the chart table is the heads compartment with manual marine heads, sink and shower.
- The aft cabin has single berths to port and starboard plus hanging lockers
- Standard (short rig) single-spreader configuration
- Nautor aluminium alloy mast and boom replaced
- Keel stepped aluminium anodised mast
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Mechanical adjustable backstay
- Rod vang with block & tackle adjustment
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and vang – overhauled 2012
- Harken genoa furling system
- Spinnaker track on mast
- Twin deck-stowed spinnaker poles and whisker pole
- Aluminium rigging screw protectors
- 2x Lewmar 55ST 2-speed self-tailing genoa winches
- 2x Lewmar 54 2-speed spinnaker winches
- 6x Lewmar 40 2-speed halyard winches
- 1x Lewmar 46ST 2-speed mast halyard winch
- 1x Lewmar 16 mainsheet winch
- Dacron battened mainsail
- Dacron furling genoa
- Dacron jib
- Dacron storm trysail
- North Sails gennaker
- 2x Symmetrical spinnakers
- Staysail ‘Big Boy’ spinnaker
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and guardrail stanchions.
- Opening deckhead hatches and sideports
- Teak outboard bracket
- Teak & aluminium passarelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lofrans Kobra electric anchor windlass - 2003
- CQR anchor with 40m of 8mm chain
- Mooring warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Blue canvas mainsail cover
- Blue canvas sprayhood
- Blue canvas wheel cover
- Blue canvas winch covers
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.