|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Mobile, Alabama, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||12.5 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||10.06 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.47 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Altezza massima ponte||16.46 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||1 x 45 gal (VTR)|
|Serbatoio acqua||2 x 35 gal (VTR)|
|Serbatoio acque nere||1 x 10 gal (Plastica)|
After many years of sailing enjoyment from Bets, the owner has donated the boat to the Mobile Yacht Club Sailing School to raise money for the school and so his beloved Gulfstar could find another loving family. Gulfstar has a great reputations for strength and reliability, and these 70s vintage were built like tanks with solid hulls.
It has been repowered with a newer Yanmar 4JH4E, 54 hp and is estimated to have approximately 2000 hours, and runs great, no overheating or smoke. She has been upgraded with marine heat/air, and Northern Lights 5kw generator. Twin Cruisair air conditioners. SS stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, and new Hotwater tank 2015. It comes with very serviceable Main, newer 130% furling genoa, w/foam luff for reefing and older 150% and cruising spinnaker w/ snuffer bag but also has the traditional spinnaker pole. New dodger and good bimini in storage. New bimini and dinghy davits, in storage.
If you feel the urge to "get away" for a very economical price, Bets is chopping at the bit, and ready to take you anywhere in the world. At this price you can't find a better value as a live aboard or sail over the horizon.
- Ground tackle includes: 45lb CQR all with chain and rode.
- Dabney fully battened main, (Good condition)
- New Shurr Sails 130 % reefing genoa,
- Dabney 150% genoa (excellent condition)
- Gennaker w/stuffer bag (excellent condition)
- Cockpit cushions (excellent condition)
- standing rigging surveyed and fixed when necessary otherwise original.
- Manual adjusting back stay
- Full dodger and Bimini with clear Isinglass, (in storage)
- 6 man life raft (need servicing)
- Aft deck storage locker.
- Dinghy davits (in storage)
- Two -30 amp power cords, one dedicated to the Heat/Air system
- 20 amp battery charger.
- Lazy jack system on mainsail.
- Currently pressure water system is in-op (new pump, comes with the boat, not installed)
- One of the two heads (aft w/holding tank)
- Pro Mariner P30 smart charger
- B&G below deck auto Pilot
- Twin Cruisair Air Conditioning units
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.