|Classe||Barca per sci d'acqua e wake board|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Ubicazione||Springfield, Missouri, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||6.83 m|
|Peso a secco||6200 lb|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Tipo di trasmissione||V-drive|
|Posti a sedere||15|
|Serbatoio carburante||79 gal|
2022 Malibu Boats M220
A New Legacy Begins
The M220 may be just under 23 feet, but it doesn’t sacrifice anything on the luxury, performance and innovative features of its bigger brother, the top-of-the-line M240. One look at the M220 and you’ll instantly recognize its bold M-Series profile, with a high freeboard that allows for more passengers (which means more fun), more ballast, more storage and a larger on-water presence. And because this new M is all Malibu, wakeboard wakes are crisp, clean and perfectly formed and surf waves are better than ever in nearly any condition thanks to the M-Line Hull.
Features may include:
- The groundbreaking M-Line hull allows for the M220 to cut through rough water like a bigger boat while still handling like a more compact boat.
- Unique to the M-Series, the M220 has a deep shovel-nose bow that allows for more people to hang in the bow while still cutting through the water smoothly.
FAST-FILL AND FAST-DRAIN BALLAST
- The Ballast System includes both plug ‘n’ play and Quad Hard Tanks™ with eMLS fast-fill and fast-drain pumps, getting you on the water and riding in a fraction of the standard pump time.
- The Natalie Seat combines the wind block door with a seat back in the center of the bow to provide extra seating in the already spacious shovel-nose bow.
WET SOUNDS PREMIUM AUDIO
- No matter where you sit, the crystal-clear sound of the digitally tuned, Wet Sounds audio package with available 12-inch subs will set the soundtrack for your perfect summer
MALIBU MULTI VIEW BENCH SEAT™
- Watch your friends ride from the available Malibu Multi View Wake Bench™ that transitions from a standard bench seat to rear-facing seating to a dining table in seconds.
SOFT GRIP FLOORING
- Made from the highest quality materials for the absolute best on-water performance, Malibu produces our own Soft Grip flooring for ultimate durability and comfort on the water.
MALIBU MONSOON ENGINES
- The M220 comes standard with the revolutionary Malibu Monsoon M6Di direct injection engine, which is the cleanest, quietest, most reliable, most fuel-efficient and most powerful engine in its class. The available Malibu Monsoon M5Di™ and Malibu Monsoon LT4 powered by GM MARINE® follow suit with the same class-leading features.
- Stern Turn lets you boost the back of the boat with a simple control on the throttle to navigate complex docking and loading situations with ease.