|Classe||Barca per sci d'acqua e wake board|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Ubicazione||Atlanta, Indiana, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||7.62 m|
|Peso a secco||6175 lb|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Tipo di trasmissione||V-drive|
|Posti a sedere||18|
|Serbatoio carburante||103 gal|
2022 Malibu Boats 25 LSV
Availability: In Stock
Unmatched Luxury Meets Unrivaled On-Water Performance
All-new for 2022, the Malibu Wakesetter 25 LSV is the new standard for 25-footers. The 25 LSV is the longest boat in the Luxury Sport V-Drive Series with all the amenities you need for a big crew on a long day. Cut through big-lake chop, double-ups and rolling surf waves with the sleek traditional bow even while fully loaded with an 18-person crew and topped-off ballast. Stretch out and grab some sun in the luxurious wraparound lounge or convert the space into a dining room with the Multi View Wake Bench. In a boat this roomy with all these amenities, the only thing you’ll be leaving behind is the dock.
Features may include:
- Built by Malibu, the Gx Tower introduces a new standard for innovation and quality. Turn the dial to raise or lower the tower in nine seconds, half the time it takes for the competition.
WAKE PLUS™ HULL
- This hull was designed specifically for boarding applications and allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, which allows for more water displacement, creating the best wakes and wave for any rider.
- Classic traditional bow styling gives the 25 LSV a sleek profile that cuts through the water and delivers amazing performance.
MALIBU OPERATING SYSTEM
- The 25 LSV features the exclusive mOS, Malibu Operating System with 30% crisper HD displays and a 2x faster boot time. Experience those modern conveniences that the 25 LSV brings by syncing your phone and accessing apps you love like Spotify.
- Following customer demand, the new 25 LSV has a Soft Grip padded transom walk-through from the lounge to the swim platform with small steps that take accessibility to a whole new level for children and tired knees.
- Perhaps the most noticeable design feature, the all-new transom seat loungers feature extendable back and leg rests for a true luxury experience at your favorite cove or sandbar. The experience can be customized for individual control over the leg and back rests for ultimate flexibility.
COOL TOUCH VINYL
- Malibu has introduced new Cool Touch vinyl in select colors making those long days on the water more enjoyable.
WET SOUNDS AUDIO
- Set the mood on the water with a fully tuned Wet Sounds stereo system with crisp highs and perfect bass. Choose up to 4 tower speakers in white or black.
MULTI-VIEW BENCH AND WAKEVIEW SEATS
- Customize your interior with 2 Wakeview pop up seats and the Multi-View Bench complete with a built-in table for the perfect day on the water.
SOFT GRIP FLOORING
- Made from the highest-quality materials for the absolute best on-water performance, Malibu produces our Soft Grip flooring in house for ultimate durability and comfort on the water.
MALIBU MONSOON ENGINES
- The heart of your new Malibu is its state-of-the-art power plant. Choose between the Malibu Monsoon M6Di™ and Malibu Monsoon LT4 powered by GM Marine to power your 25 LSV.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.