|Tipo di carburante||Altro|
|Ubicazione||South Portland, Maine, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||8.53 m|
2022 Boston Whaler 280 Outrage
The 280 Outrage® offers loads of features for whoever you are today: A serious angler, thrill-seeking watersports enthusiast or all-day cruiser. Whatever you feel like, the 280 is ready. Designed with functionality in mind and packed with comfort-minded amenities, this new center console shows just how much thought Whaler puts into every confident-to-the-core model. Experience the 280’s smooth blend of rugged comfort and capability for yourself. You’ve not known quality quite like this until now.
Features may include:
- Premium package comes with a hardtop that includes 5 rod holders, speakers and storage.
- A comfortable aft bench folds cleanly away to maximize fish-fighting room.
- Large open bow includes a generous lounge with armrests and social-forward seating.
- Deluxe leaning post with bait-prep area, 30-gallon livewell, 3 large fishboxes and more.
- Cutting-edge Mercury® instrumentation and available Raymarine® navigation packages empower you for ultimate offshore success.
- Tempered-glass windshield and optional heavy-duty integrated hardtop system with floodlights and life-jacket storage available.
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- 28" interior freeboard
- 8" stainless steel cleats; bow (2), spring line (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), anchor locker (1)
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Aft coaming bolsters
- Aft tackle storage center (port side) (2 drawers)
- Bow and stern eyes
- Cockpit and bow courtesy lights
- Drink holders; (2) in bow, (2) in hawse pipes, (2) in leaning post, (2) in console
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Low profile grab rails welded stainless steel
- 12 volt receptacle
- Access panels to electronics
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Bi-level molded console footrests
- Drink holders (2)
- Easy access storage space for personal items
- Electronics surface that accommodates two 12" displays
- Enclosed head/storage area in console with easy clean liner
- Foldaway stern seat
- Forward console seat with integrated storage
- Bow area floodlight
- Cockpit floodlights (3)
- Dome light (red and white)
- Life jacket storage
- Rod holders (5)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.