|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Ubicazione||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||8.74 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||0.81 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Materiale elica||Accaio Inox|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
|Numero massimo passeggeri||9|
|Serbatoio carburante||1 x 74 gal|
|Serbatoio acqua||1 x 12 gal|
Available in store: Fort Lauderdale / Ref 84440
This 2022 Axopar 28 Cabin is powered by Mercury 300hp outboards. With the Axopar 28 cabin you have the option of extending you voyage. You can increase your average time on the water by having one of the most popular model so far. Explore a world of adventures!
The helm includes twin 12", Simrad VHF radio, chartplotter, Fusion audio system, leather steering wheel, trim tabs with joystick, echo sounder, bottom scanner, bow thruster, passenger grab rail, illuminated push buttons, cup holders, power outlet and a electric flush with macerator.
Other features include two aft deck folding seats, underwater lights, Search light, wet bar with fresh water option, sun shade with SS support for fore deck, table on foredeck , table in cabin, shower on aft deck and more!
*Please note, stock images are used. Some features depicted may not be included.
We’re proud to showcase Axopar Boats at all our Fort Lauderdale showrooms.
- Single Mercury 300 rig, single engine, incl. VesselLink
- Toilet Pckg. Electric FW flush, ,40l sep,macerator,sea+deck connect
- Bowthruster Side-Power SE40
- Lighting Package
- Electric windlass in bow, Quick Blader w/ remote control + 30m chain
- Shore Power 120V with 20Ah charger, US standard
- Side rails
- Trim tabs with joystick
- Freshwater system+45l tank
- Shower on aft deck
- Table in cabin, Teak
- Table on foredeck
- Simrad VHF
- Echo sounder, bottom scanner
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers in cockpit
- Control unit for Fusion system, Helm
- Audio upgrade1, 4 x speakers + 2ch amplifier
- Chartplotter Simrad NSS 12
- Wetbar (only w. freshwater option)
- Two aft deck folding seats, Silvertex Petrol
- Sun shade with SS suports for fore deck (for stationary use)
- Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for aft deck (for stationary use)
- Underwater lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.