The 36 Excursion by Aquila is a water taxi and small ferry vessel built to exceed most commercial vessel codes. The purpose-built catamaran design provides for exceptional stability, increased capacity, a dry and comfortable ride and efficient operations. Available in multiple seating configurations from high capacity thirty passenger row seating to high back, reclining, luxury seating and circular entertainment seating. The Aquila 36 Excursion is available as an open vessel or with a hard window and even rear bulkhead with locking door. This power catamaran model can be configured to fit the specific needs of any resort, municipality or tour operator.
- Resin infused hull and deck construction creating high strength and stiffness
- Solid FRP lamination at hull centerlines including all through hulls
- Vinylester resin with excellent corrosive and water resistant properties
- NPG gelcoat with superior UV resistance
- Resin infused bulkheads
- All main FRP components resin infused construction including bulkheads
- Windows in hull and deck high quality acrylic meeting ISO standards