|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Ubicazione||Beaumont, Texas, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||6.43 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Posti a sedere||10|
|Serbatoio carburante||46 gal|
2020 Tahoe® 2150 CC
A jack of all trades, the Mercury outboard-powered TAHOE® 2150 CC was carefully designed to provide families and anglers the features and fishability they want/need to do it all.
When it’s time to fish, the center console means you can cast and work your catch from all sides of the boat without anything getting in the way. In addition, the 2150 CC comes with racks for rods up to 10’ long, an aerated livewell and dual 84-quart insulated storage boxes that can double as fishboxes.
You can also lounge on the comfortable seating throughout, including under the standard Bimini top aft. Or, take a dip off the fore and aft swim platforms—both with telescoping boarding ladders so you can reboard and do it again!
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow seating w/84-qt. (79.49 L) insulated storage/fishboxes, 17-gal. (64.35 L) insulated livewell & non-skid casting platform
- In-floor wakeboard/ski/trolling motor storage compartment
- Port & starboard rod racks w/for four 7' (2.13 m) & two 10' (3.05 m) rods
- Center console w/in-console storage
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Aft lounge w/two 56-qt. (53.00 L) storage compartments (starboard being dry storage) & 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Aft swim platform w/ski tow pylon receptacle & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.