|Modello||1880MSI A Pack Equipped|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Lunghezza totale||5.74 m|
|Peso a secco||2290 lb|
|Numero massimo passeggeri||7|
|Serbatoio carburante||34 gal|
|Forma scafo||V profondo|
The 1880MS Angler is highlighted by its plush comfort and amenities that are rivaled only by its capability as a hardcore fishing machine. A broad-beam and 200-horsepower rating deliver spunk and stability to the 18-foot, 10-inch hull that features our exclusive Rite-Track Keel® for easy handling and smooth tracking. An abundance of versatility and amenities mean the 1880MS is ready for tournaments and tubing alike while the wide-open cockpit has room for your family and a full complement of gear. Integrated tool and drink holders, hand-stitched seats, stainless-steel cleats and hardware add class to this design while a foam-filled hull delivers strength, stability and safety. Offering even more versatility, the 1880MS Intracoastal comes with a gelcoat deck and aluminum trailer for a world of inshore fun. The 1880MS… big performance, value and fun.
- Broad, stable beam for big water confidence
- Bow workstation with flush-mounted electronics, tool and drink holder and push-button switching
- In-gunnel storage at bow and in cockpit
- Center-mounted vertical rear rod holders
- Jump seats conceal storage, fold shut to form casting deck
- Length:18' 10"
- Hull Length: 18' 10"
- Beam: 101"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 27"
- Fuel capacity: 34 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 27 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 9 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1900 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 2290 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 4500 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 7"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 7"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Gelcoated non skid front & rear decks
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Rod storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Molded-in driver / passenger footrests
- Custom colors, graphics & trim package
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Integral cooler step
- Chrome thru-hull fittings
- Port & starboard sidewall storage / bow & cockpit
- Stainless steel compression locks
- Lowrance® Hook-2 5 @ console
- Console panel w/ switches & gauges (speed, tach, trim, fuel [water pressure w/ 150hp or larger])
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Bow panel w/ switches
- Electrical system disconnect
- Dual Pro® on-board charger, 15 x 3
- Heavy duty 6 gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Integrated LED bow navigation lights
- 12V DC power receptacle
- Courtesy light (s)
- Removable LED stern light
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® trolling motor 70 Power Drive 54" iPilot BT, 24V
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Flush remote throttle control
- Pultruded transom / fiberglass stringers
- High performance steering wheel
- Recirculating aerated livewell & baitwell w/ automatic timer
- Integrated engine setback
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Passenger glove box (dual console only)
- Stainless steel tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Tinted windshield
- Passenger assist handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Custom fitted premium marine upholstery - (4) all-weather fold downs: (2) w/ slide-swivel, (2) w/ pedestals
- Boarding ladder
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Steel frame
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheels
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting