The 219FS expands the creature comforts of the rest of the line up into a boat that can take on some serious open water on occasion. The spacious front deck converts from comfortable forward faced seating with back rests to twin dry storage or fish boxes as you desire and need. The console houses the largest of the Key West changing rooms to date, and of course doubles as tremendous storage. The dash panel will flush mount up to 12" screens, and most radios, gauges, and controls. The rear bench seat has fully lined storage areas underneath the comfortable seating, and the swinging transom door offers easy entry for the swimmers. ADDITIONAL OPTIONS ADDED, WHITE RIB RAIL W/SS INSERT, FLIP UP BOLSTER LEANING POST, ONE CASTING SEAT, JENSEN BLUETOOTH STEREO, TRL MTR PLUG, AFT RECIRCULATING LIVE WELL, TOILET-PUMP OUT,SUZUKI 200, ALUM TRAILER. WE ALSO HAVE YAMAHA, MERCURY AND HONDA OUTBOARDS. ASK FOR SONNY 985 643 6668
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- LED bow navigation lights
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Storage box under leaning post seat.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Deluxe Leaning Post with 94 Qr. Cooler and Backrest
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Large Fish Box in Bow
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.