|Modello||Topper 1436 Riveted Jon|
|Ubicazione||South Lancaster, Ontario, Canada|
|Pescaggio minimo||0.13 m|
|Peso a secco||162 lb|
The TRACKER® Topper 1436 jon boat is our lightest 3-angler aluminum boat. It’s reinforced with aft foam boxes, corner braces at transom and aluminum ribs that extend up sidewalls for strength—so it's tough enough for a ride in the back of the truck down an old dirt road to your secret fishin' hole! The Topper 1436 features center and aft bench seats and a bow platform, with plenty of room for gear inside. The Forest Green powder-coat will protect your boat from corrosion for years of service life, and it’s backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. An optional trailer is available.'
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Underseat foam flotation
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional trailer
- Length:13' 10"
- Beam: 4' 5"
- Bottom width: 3' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 15 HP
- Max. person capacity (U.S.): 3 persons
- Max. person capacity (Canada): 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 345 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 580 lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5"
- Draft: 5.12"
- Hull material: 0.05 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 162 lbs.
- Average package weight: 314 lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Riveted-in extruded aluminum transverse ribs for strength & tracking stability
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Forest Green color scheme
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.