2019 Invincible 37’ Catamaran
Even though the 37’ is the smaller sibling to the 40’, it still shares many of the same characteristics. Great seakeeping ability, efficiency, and maneuverability at all speeds. The deck is similar with the two large insulated fishboxes midship, but the flat transom and two long forward fishboxes offer a different layout compared to the 40’. The 550 gallon fuel capacity still makes long trips easy without sacrificing range at high cruising speeds. The 37’ is ideal for those who want to get the fantastic features our catamarans provide but in a smaller footprint.
Features may include:
- Above and below deck livewells
- Generous Under-Deck Storage
- Four Automatic 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Vacuum Bagged Cored Hull Construction
- Waterproof Switches and Circuit Breaker Protected System
- 100% Vinylester Resin Hull
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.