|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Ubicazione||Corpus Christi, Texas, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||5.97 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
2019 Blue Wave Boats 2000 SL
With its High performance, Smooth ride, and Shallow water ability it will make sure to fulfill all your wants and needs... IN STYLE.
The 2000 SL is the continuation of the award winning Blue Wave series design.
With its High performance, Smooth ride, and Shallow water ability it will make sure to fulfill all your wants and needs... IN STYLE. With the top class features like built in rod boxes, fish boxes and flip seats, it will leave you wondering how we got all these things in a smaller version and still left plenty of walk around and fishing room.
The new Blue Wave SL models allow a price point approach to new boat ownership.
All SL models are built to the same rigorous Blue Wave Boat standards using state of the art material and manufacturing processes.
The Blue Wave SL series feature large insulated storage boxes that drain overboard, rod storage, self bailing cockpits, rear deck flip up seats, multiple live wells, exclusive new SL console design and an abundance of standard features that insure an outstanding value and is backed by Blue Wave Boats Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Features may include:
- 100% Hand Laid Hull Laminate Process Used Throughout.
- High Quality Marine Grade Color Enhanced HD Gelcoats.
- Solid Fiberglass Rod Reinforced Chines
- Sound Dampening Core Reinforced Sides
- Molded Reverse Angle Anti Spray Chines
- High Speed Lifting Strake Design
- All Composite High Density Light Weight Coosa Transom w/ Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Molded Trolling Motor Platform
- Anchor Storage (Drained Overboard)
- Insulated Rear Catch & Release Livewell
- Full Transom Design to Enhance Performance and Maximize Rear Deck Space
- Stainless Steel Compression Latches
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Stainless Steel Cleats
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- High Speed Aerator Water Pickup
- Bilge Pump
- Liner Finished Storage Boxes & Livewells Throughout
- RSD Cockpit Drains (Remote Self Drain)
- 1 1/2" Fishbox Drains
- 1 1/2" Livewell Overflow Drain
- LED Interior Lighting
- Removable Windscreen
- 12 Volt Receptacle
- Oval Baitwell w/ Recirculating System & Pro Air
- Basic Alum Leaning Post
- Front Livewell Drain
- Interior Blue Led Lights
- Silver Mist Interior
- SL Bay Console
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.