|Modello||Topper 1236 Riveted Jon|
|Ubicazione||Budrio, BO 40054, Italia|
|Lunghezza totale||3.63 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||0.18 m|
|Peso a secco||126 lb|
The TRACKER® Topper 1236 Jon boat is easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still accommodate 2 anglers and their gear! It also features a wider, 36" bottom for added stability. Crafted from rugged 5052 aluminum alloy, the Topper 1236 is backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for.
The stable and compact 1236 is reinforced with transverse extruded aluminum ribs, pressed-in strakes, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation and a durable powder-coat finish. With this versatile and lightweight boat, you'll be able to enjoy the great outdoors anytime, anywhere. An optional trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact protection is available.
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat bottom riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in chines for strength & tracking stability
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Available w/optional GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer
- Length:11' 11"
- Beam: 52"
- Bottom width: 36"
- Max. recommended HP: 5 HP
- Max. person capacity (U.S.): 3 persons
- Max. person capacity (Canada): 2 persons
- Max. person weight: 365 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 480 lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5"
- Draft: 6.5"
- Hull material: 0.05 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 126 lbs.
- Average package weight: 220 lbs.
- Storage length: 0' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-Year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Durable, Industry-Exclusive, Baked-On Powder-Coat Finish For Long-Lasting Good Looks
- Flat Bottom Hull Design
- Riveted 5052 Marine Aluminum Alloy Hull
- Pressed-In Longitudinal Corrugation For Strength
- Transom Knee Brace For Added Support
- Bow & Stern Lifting Handles
- Forest Green Color Scheme
- Center & Aft Bench Seats
- Oarlock Receptacles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.