|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Port Ginesta, Spagna|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||9.99 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.24 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||0.66 m|
|Peso a secco||2721.55 kg|
|Altezza massima ponte||2.95 m|
|Altezza cabina||1.88 m|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
|Serbatoio carburante||520 litri|
|Serbatoio acqua||250 litri|
Barco bien mantenido.
Motores Volvo Diesel.
Puesto en el agua en 2019.
Length: 9.61 meters
Fuel: 520 liters
Water: 250 liters
Side-Power Bow Thruster
electric windlass with wireless control
Hot/cold water shower in bathtub
Table in cockpit convertible into solarium.
Bathing platform in teak.
2x VOLVO D3 220 hp - DIESEL
2 AGM batteries
ELECTRICITY AND ELECTRONIC:
2 AGM batteries
electric bilge pump
Garmin SXV GPS Plotter
Music Equipment Fusion MS-NRX300
Lowrance Link-8 VHF
New interior upholstery.
Electric toilet fresh water.
Head with shower.
Lounge convertible into a cabin.
Electric fridge 80 lt.
MISCELLANEOUS AND DOCUMENTATION:
Documentation up to date.
All taxes paid.
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
The BAVARIA S33 is characterized by a high degree of cost-effectiveness, coupled with excellent performance. Agile and fast, she has brilliant handling characteristics and is also very safe, thanks to an intelligent hull design. Above and below deck she is furthermore extremely comfortable – everything you would expect of a BAVARIA. The S33 comes in a OPEN and HARDTOP (HT) version.
- 6 Hull windows to open up
- Colored stripe on hull, dark grey
- Hardtop and companionway
- 4 No. of hatches to open up
- 1 No. of cockpit windows to open up
- Anchor box, self-drained
- 6 aluminium cleats
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Stainless steel handrails and handrail at radar arch/hard top and companion way
- Bathing platform with bathing ladder (telescope)
- Stern-shower for warm and cold water (warm water only in combination with warm water boiler)
- Manually lowerable cockpit table
- Wetbar with sink
- Stowage box under settee, port
- Cockpit, self-drained
- Cockpit light integrated
- Windscreen wiper, stb.
- Windscreen (safety glass)
- Illuminated compass
- Helmstand with single seat
- Copilot seat
- Settee and sunpad with upholstery
- Cockpit upholstery
- Cockpit table
- Sliding companionway door, tinted glass
- Double berth in separate aft cabin
- Double berth in foreship
- Mattresses fabric “New Drell”
- Classic (Mahogany)
- Reading lamp
- LED Roof lamps
- Interior in solid wood and veneer, standard in mahogany
- Covered panel ceiling
- Settee in salon
- Salon table in solid wood
- Standard upholstery
- Skylight window in deck
- Blinds and fly screen on hatches
- Stowage space
- Locker and racks
- Stowage space under sitting area
- Overhead locker and wardrobe
Pump-toilet with holding tank, disposal via seacock and deck suction
Blinds in head
- Ceramic stove top
- Refrigerator, 12 V, 80 liters
- Stainless steel sink, with cover
- Engine bay fan
- Manual bilge pump in engine bay
- Electrical bilge pump in aft cabin
- Z-Drive with hydraulic steering
- EVC electronical shifter for twin engines (only for Volvo Penta)
- EVC electronical shifter for single engine (only for Volvo Penta)
- Bravo III electronical shifter for twin engines with cruise control and single lever (only Mercury and Mercruiser)
- Bravo III electronical shifter for single engine with cruise control (only Mercruiser)
- Powertrim assistant (only Volvo Penta Gasoline)
- AC-outlet package (1 per cabin and 2 in galley)
- Shore supply, 230 V
- Battery charger, 40 A (3-channel)
- Starter battery (1 x per engine)
- Board battery
- Main switch for board batteries and starter batteries
- Navigation lights (BSH certification) Sumlog-sonar, Bidata
- Signal horn
- Sumlog-sonar, Bidata
- Analogue instrumentation: speed, engine temp., engine counter, voltmeter, rev meter, fuel-meter
- Digital multi-functional display for current fuel consumption and average fuel consumption plus several trip- and engine informations
- Trim display
- CE-fire extinguishing system
- 2 fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
Exención de responsabilidad
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe