Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The Princess V45 combines class leading accommodation with elegant looks and a performance which is truly V class.
A sleek deep V hull, generous fuel capacity and twin stern drives ensure agile and efficient performance with an extended cruising range.
The large cockpit incorporates two seating areas and a large sunbed as well as a garage for a jet RIB and the option of a hardtop with opening sunroof.
The V45 offers a flexible layout that is comparable with much larger craft.
The lower deck is spacious and flexible with a level of equipment, furnishings and finish that places her ahead of her class.
The en-suite master and guest cabins share a contemporary, relaxed style. The aft cabin can be specified with sliding berths for greater flexibility and the large U-shaped saloon can be converted to provide additional sleeping space for occasional guests.
- Power-assisted steering system
- Bow thruster (80kgf/176lbf)
- 12v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 240v shore power with 70-amp float battery charger
- Remote control electric anchor winch
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
- VHF with DSC R/T
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Refrigerator with deep freeze compartment
- Cockpit wetbar including sink (optional electric barbecue)
- Cockpit top loading cool box
- Electric quietflush toilets
- Saloon and cockpit stereo CD/radio
- Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/steps to side decks
- Cockpit sunbed and cushions
- Electric drop window at helm position
- Optional hard top with electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Garage with electro-hydraulic powered door with storage for tender and winch
- Transom door
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Cockpit hood and tonneau cover
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione