|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||North Palm Beach, Florida, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||16.56 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||14.71 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||1.8 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Propeller Material||4 Blade|
|Ore di motore||3900|
|Cantiere||Pacific Asian Enterprises|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||1740 gal (VTR)|
|Serbatoio acqua||400 gal (VTR)|
The appearance of a Nordhavn 52 on the brokerage market is a rare occurrence as it was only introduced in 2009. The 52 is an evolution of the very successful Nordhavn 47 model with the cockpit extended five feet. The upper boat deck has also been extended two feet beyond that of the Nordhavn 47. Mischa Leigh is a sistership to the widely followed Dirona.
Mischa Leigh’s guest cabin area features two forward cabins instead of the standard single guest cabin. Each cabin has an upper and lower bunk, making it the perfect layout for a family cruising with children and their friends, other guests, or for charter service.
Mischa Leigh has been cruised in the Baja region by her owners, and has made a number of trips up and down the west coast, and through the Panama Canal to the east coast where she is currently lying. She comes to market as her owners have completed their cruising goals. This is indeed a rare opportunity to acquire a current, cruise-ready Nordhavn 52 at an attractive price, without the current new-build wait time of approximately twenty-four months. As a further bonus, her equipment has been kept updated.
Enter from the aft cockpit through the aluminum Dutch door. There is a crescent shaped settee to starboard and recliner chairs to port. The upholstery is “Silver Pearl” Ultraleather. There is a teak dinette table with inlaid starburst pattern to starboard.
The galley is at the port forward end of the salon and communication between the galley and salon is unimpeded. The stacked Asko washer and dryer are forward and to starboard behind a fully louvered door.
Just inboard, there are steps up to the pilothouse. The pilothouse is a comfortable place for a group to gather underway. Forward raked windscreens aid in shedding water and eliminate light reflecting from the electronics during night operation. The overhead liner panels are upholstered in black material in another glare reduction measure. Inside the windscreen are large upper and lower instrument consoles.
There is a very comfortable, and adjustable Stidd helm chair upholstered in Ultraleather at the steering station. The chair is located in reach of the instrument console and angled stainless steel wheel. The instruments mounted into the upper and lower consoles display very legibly. To starboard is the electrical distribution panel with digital meters that allow the systems to be monitored easily.
Aft of the helm chair are the dinette settee and teak table. The cushions are upholstered in matching Ultraleather. A watch berth is just aft and above the dinette seat back.
To starboard and forward from the pilothouse are steps down to the landing for access to the master and guest staterooms.
Forward of the landing are the two guest cabins – each with over and under bunks, drawer storage under and a hanging locker. Just forward of the cabins is a head shared by the two cabins.
Aft of the landing is the master cabin. There is a double bed with drawer storage under, two hanging lockers and drawer storage outboard to port. Over the head of the bed is a bookshelf with a removable fiddle to contain the books. The bed has a custom mattress.
Engine room access is on the starboard side of the bed. The commercial grade aluminum engine room door is gasketed and insulated, and has a lockset and two dogs to create a positive sound seal.
All interior door jambs are also rubber gasketed.
The single Lugger 1066T main engine is a time and distance tested Nordhavn configuration. With dry stack exhaust and the Nordhavn gravity feed fuel system, the propulsion system is the most reliable of any in service. It has been tested over many years and millions of cumulative miles, including those racked up over numerous transoceanic passages dating back to the introduction of the Nordhavn 46 in 1988.
The raw water pump on the main engine has been eliminated in the keel-cooled configuration. There is no raw (outside) cooling water intake in the closed circuit to ingest weed, plastic, or marine growth, and therefore, no rubber pump impeller to wear out or disintegrate.
Exhaust gas from the engine is discharged from the dry stack well above the deck and superstructure to eliminate the “station wagon effect” of pulling the exhaust along with the boat underway. Exhaust noise is diminished because of the absence of the “water-hammer effect” of the cooling water discharged with the gas at the waterline.
- Lugger 1066T.2 diesel engine rated at 165 hp at 2,400 rpm
- Main engine coolant flush 2022
- Engine has 24-volt 175-amp Leece-Neville large case alternator for house battery bank charging, plus 24-volt 40-amp small case alternator for engine start battery charging
- ZFW 220 main engine transmission with a 3.96:1 reduction gear
- Mathers electronic engine controls for main engine are in the pilothouse, on the flybridge and cockpit module, and in the engine room.
- Engine analog gauges and Murphy “powerview” digital display
- 2-1/4" diameter Aquamet propeller shaft
- Spurs line cutter on main propeller shaft
- Propeller is a four-blade 34" diameter x 32" pitch bronze
- Main engine fuel filter is a Racor 75-900FGX2 (duplex) with valve-over capability from one side to the other
- Lugger 844D 40 hp wing (“get-home” engine with dedicated propeller shaft and Gori folding propeller)
- Wing engine has its own shaft and propeller. There is no cross-linking of power to the main shaft, which would be rendered ineffective if fouling of the main engine propeller would occur.
- Wing engine has Morse cable controls. Control head and instrument panel are mounted in the pilothouse. If needed, the wing engine can be started and operated immediately from the pilothouse control station.
- 2 ea. 835 gal. fiberglass fuel storage tanks with man-sized access ports and internal removable baffles. Fuel supply pick-ups are at the bottom of each tank to create a simple gravity feed system. Each tank is fitted with a sight gauge.
- 1 ea. aluminum 70 gallon aluminum supply (manifold) tank fed by gravity from the storage tanks via ¾" supply lines. Supply tank has a water/debris sump with a drain and Racor water sensor connected to an alarm in the pilothouse, creating the first line of defense against contaminated fuel. As the lowest point in the fuel system, the supply tank provides a concentrated pick-up point for maximum usable fuel.
- Fuel transfer system draws from the bottom of each storage tank. System uses a Walbro fuel pump to move fuel from tank to tank, or a tank back to itself, through a Racor 900 fuel transfer filter.
- The wing engine tank is only filled via the fuel transfer system, ensuring that all of the fuel in it is clean. Fuel to the wing engine is filtered through a Racor filter again in the supply line from the tank to the engine.
- Reverso oil change system plumbed to main engine, main engine transmission, generator and wing engine
- Side Power 24-volt 10.7 hp bow and stern thrusters with controls in pilothouse, on flybridge and at cockpit control station
- 2ea. wireless remote controls for thrusters – will allow operation of the thrusters from the dock, useful when tying up.
- Air-conditioning – Marine Air 220-volt reverse cycle with digital controls with total of 60,000 Btu capacity – 2 x 12k for salon, 16k for pilothouse, 2 x 10k for staterooms
- All air-conditioning system heat exchangers flushed, and system checked 2022
- Engine room stack blower replaced 2022
- Additional stack blower added 2022
- Steering system – Hynautic hydraulic, with 18" angle mounted wheel and power knob
- Steering system manifold is valved to accommodate the two Accu-steer autopilot pumps
- Rudder stock is 2" in diameter supported at the upper end by a cutlass bearing and at the bottom by a bronze shoe
- Emergency tiller and cross-over valve for steering system back-up
The engine room is insulated with 2" foil faced leaded foam, covered with aluminum perforated plate.
The maintenance strakes contoured into the hull underbody allows a flatter main engine shaft angle for propeller efficiency as well as increased space in the engine room to walk around the engine.
There is easy access to all of the mechanical systems in the engine room. The Lugger wing engine is to port and the Northern-Lights generator is to starboard.
There is a fresh water spigot in the engine room.
A stainless steel railing around the engine provides security and also supports a custom sliding tool tray mounted to it.
- LED overhead lighting in salon, master stateroom, guest staterooms and pilothouse in lieu of standard halogen lighting. Some of the LED lighting is on dimmers
- 220-volt 60 Hz AC electrical system with inlets inside (forward) face of transom - one for ship’s service and one for dedicated air-conditioning service
- 30-amp inlet in addition to the 50-amp service above
- Glendinning 50-amp cord retriever system with cord for ship’s power
- Additional 50’ 50-amp 125/250 shore power cord
- 24-volt DC electrical system
- Electrical distribution panel in pilothouse with 24 and 12-volt, and 110 and 220-volt service, and battery volt and ammeters
- High current DC busses and most fuses are located in one covered locker in the lazarette
- 12kW Northern Lights generator
- Outback 3.5kW inverter/charger
- Inverter bypass switch
- Olsun isolation transformer
- 10 ea. 8D AGM house batteries replaced 2022 – 6 ea. House, 2 ea. bow thruster, 2 ea. stern thruster
- 2 ea. 4D main engine start battery replaced 2022
- 2 ea. 4D wing engine/generator starting battery replaced 2022
- 12-volt electronics/comm. battery replaced 2022
- All underwater metal is bonded with 6 ga. green wire
- Lightning ground – Forespar wand on masthead with #6 wire to a guest dynaplate on the hull
- Mastervolt auxiliary 100-amp, 24-volt battery charger mounted in lazarette
- Mach 5 pressure water system water pressure pump.
- 400 gallon, baffled, fiberglass tank laminated with FDA approved gelcoat surface. Wema tank level gauge.
- 110 gallon fiberglass gray water tank. The galley sink, shower sumps and washing machine all drain to it. There is a Tank Watch 4 level indicator and Sealand T-24 pump and manual back-up pump for evacuating tank through the hull where appropriate.
- Tecma toilets in master and guest heads – fresh water flush
- 120-gallon fiberglass black water tank with Tank Watch level indicator and T-24 electric pump and manual back-up pump for evacuating tank through the hull where appropriate. Tank also has deck discharge pipe.
- Village Marine Squirt 600 water maker 220-volt with auto-flush function and remote panel in pilothouse, membrane replaced 2022
- Upgraded Torrid 20 gal. water heater operates on 220-volts or engine heat exchanger
- Scandvik hot/cold shower in cockpit
- Through hull functions are labeled
- 4 ea. fresh water washdown spigots on foredeck, in cockpit, on boat deck and in engine room
- Through-hull valves services 2022
- Forward raked wind screens for water shedding and pilothouse electronics glare reduction
- Pilothouse windscreen wiper arms replaced 2022
- Upper and lower instrument consoles for excellent nav instrument visibility
- Teak and spruce cabin sole
- Stidd helm chair
- Teak dinette table
- Dinette settee
- Ultraleather upholstery throughout
- 2 ea. Hella “Turbo” 12-volt fans
- 12-volt outlet
- Port and starboard Dutch doors with Phantom screens
- Lewmar overhead hatch with insect screen
- Fabric covered removable headliner panels, upholstered in black fabric for glare reduction
- Flush mounted overhead lighting
- AC/DC electrical distribution panel
- Generator control and instrument panel
- Inverter remote panel
- Angled stainless steel steering wheel with “power knob”
- Mathers electronic engine controls for main engine
- Morse cable controls for wing engine
- Windlass control
- Main and wing engine panels in overhead console
- Ritchie 4.5" compass
- Remote control on instrument console for spotlight mounted on flybridge brow
- DC chart light
- High water bilge alarm
- Racor water alarm from sensor in engine room fuel supply tank
- Seafire alarm panel for engine room and lazarette fire suppression systems
- Granite counter top
- GE Profile gas cooktop supplied by 2 ea. 20lb. propane tanks in cockpit locker
- Stainless steel searails around cook top
- Xintex SA-2A propane control and detector
- GE Profile electric oven
- Sub-Zero 700 TC model refrigerator with two freezer drawers and icemaker
- GE Profile microwave oven with exhaust fan and light
- Broan trash compactor
- GE 18" hidden control panel dishwasher
- Three optional drawers in galley cabinetry
- Double stainless steel sink set outboard to port leaving lots of counter prep space.
- Raised counter section aft of galley sink conceals activities and objects there
- Grohe faucet
- Optional storage lockers forward of cooktop – three doors with spice rack
- Pantry space has been customized to two slide-out shelving units each with a latch and custom teak handles. Each has four shelves with 2” high side railings, three of which are adjustable.
- Three optional lockers on aft face of stack vault
- 7 ea. windows provide light and panoramic view from the dining area – two are opening type
- Ultraleather upholstery on settee cushions and ottoman
- Crescent shaped settee to starboard
- 2 each sconce lights
- Upgraded Asko washer and dryer located in cabinetwork starboard forward
- Phantom screen on aft door to cockpit
- Double bed with custom mattress
- Drawer storage under bed
- Two hanging lockers with camphor wood lining
- Two opening ports
- Engine room access – door is faced in varnished teak
- Granite counter top
- Tecma Silence Plus fresh water flush head
- Shower headroom is 6'-4"
- Grohe sink faucet
Mischa Leigh has the double stateroom arrangement forward with upper and lower bunks in each cabin. There is drawer storage below each of the lower bunks and hanging locker space forward in each cabin.
The two staterooms share the guest head forward.
This is a great layout for a family cruising with kids aboard, or for charter service.
- Granite countertop
- Tecma Silence Plus fresh water head upgraded to 18" model
- Guest shower headroom is 6'-8"
- Grohe sink faucet
- Stidd Slimline Admiral helm chair with Ultraleather upholstery
- Dinette settee upholstered in Ultraleather and teak dinette table
- Watch berth aft of dinette settee with Ultraleather fabric
- The teak and spruce sole
- Port and starboard outboard wind screens have opening vent panels
- 2 ea. 12-volt Hella “Turbo” fans
- Overhead panel fabric is black for glare reduction
- Watch berth cushion covered in Ultraleather “Silver Pearl” fabric
ELECTRONICS – ENTERTAINMENT (partial)
- TV on lift in main salon forward end of starboard settee
ELECTRONICS – NAVIGATION/COMMUNICATION
(2011 except where noted)
- Furuno NavNet 3D Black Box system
- Furuno NavNet 3D UHD 24" digital radar
- Furuno NavNet 3D hub
- Furuno NavNet 3D back-up black box
- Charts for Navnet 3D system – C-Map vectorized for US, Canadian Pacific Coast, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico, Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic, and Mediterranean
- Furuno NavNet 3D MFD12” color display
- Furuno NavNet DFF1 depth sounder – transducer replaced 2022
- Furuno FA50 AIS transmit/receive system with digital 8’ antenna, GPS, integrated into Nobeltec and Furuno plotter systems. System has a transmit “off” switch (2014)
- Furuno RD 30 (remote data display) in pilothouse, on flybridge, and in master stateroom
- Furuno Color LCD Navigation Data organizer
- Maretron Ultrasonic Wind/Weather Station
- 3 ea. Lenovo Thinkvision L1711P wide computer monitor
- Accu-Steer HPU212-200 24-volt autopilot pump w/ soft shift valve option (2 ea.)
- Comnav G2 GPS compass
- Comnav autopilot Model P2 display
- Comnav Commander Color display
- Standard Horizon Quantum VHF radio
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio
- Custom built nav computer with Q8400 quad processor, keyboard and mouse
- Computer runs MaxSea Time Zero advanced chart plotting software
- FLIR M-324 Nightsite Thermal imaging camera
- Numerous custom brackets and mounts
- New 20" Raydome in 2014
- Furuno software updates completed in 2014
- Wave Rogue Wi-Fi installed (2014)
- KVH V3HTS sat phone and data dome updated 2022
- 2ea. Ritchie steering compasses – one in pilothouse and one on flybridge
- Gost Phantom security system with motion detectors, door latch sensors, lazarette hatch sensor, exterior cameras, low battery voltage alarm, shore power alarm, high water alarm, smoke detector, and very loud intrusion alarm siren.
- Lenovo spare screen
- Furuno NavNet 3D spare black box
DECKS, COCKPIT, EXTERIOR
- Deep bulwark above starboard side deck
- Boarding door through starboard bulwark
- Transom door leads to extended swim platform
- Fiberglass ship stack in lieu of trawler mast and boom
- LED spotlight mounted on flybridge brow, added 2014
- A/B 11' center console tender with 30hp Honda outboard – tender tubes replaced 2022
- Brower 1100 davit extends to allow launching of the tender to port, starboard, or aft
- Maxwell 2500 electric windlass with controls in pilothouse, flybridge, and cockpit stations. Greased and gear oil changed 2022.
- 121 lb. Rocna anchor with 500’ of 3/8” hi-test anchor chain with 50’ markings
- Chain stopper
- Flybridge has 2ea. Todd helm chairs, settee and dinette table
- Salt water washdown bow and stern, including Shurflow Problaster water pump
- Fresh water washdown at bow and in cockpit
- Rigid stainless steel bimini frame with Breezy Canvas welded-seam fabric top
- Custom stainless steel fender rack for five fenders
- Flopper stopper rig for at-anchor stabilization
- Custom flopper stopper holder on aft rail of boat deck, eases rigging and deploying the flopper stopper plate
- Multi-purpose cockpit console with barbecue, storage, and aft control station
- Optional extended swim platform with staples and dive ladder. The extended platform also provides good boarding access when tied up either port or starboard side-to.
- Bow towing eye 12” above waterline
- Additional wings added to stack for antenna mounting
- Horn upgraded to Kahlenberg T-OA
- Additional exterior handrails: single over steps from Portuguese bridge to starboard side deck, single over interior steps from pilothouse, long handrail from Portuguese bridge aft until 18” forward of teak cap rail in cockpit, L-shaped handrails port and starboard on upper transom corners
- Exterior window covers for pilothouse
- Full cockpit sunshade enclosure by Breezy Canvas – zippers due for replacement
- Fold out steps with grab handle on stack
- Sunbrella canvas covers for flybridge console, Todd helm chairs, flybridge settee, tender, vents, hatches, and flopper stopper plate
- Engine room fire suppression – Seafire FD-900M with auto engine, generator and blower shutdowns, plus manual pull cable. Alarm in pilothouse. Scheduled for service 2022
- Lazarette fire suppression – pull cable operated. Alarm in pilothouse.
- Xintex SA-2A propane detector in galley
- Emergency tiller steering
- 6-person life raft mounted in deck cradle – to be serviced 2022
- Hella LED anchor light added 2014
- Sea Anchor with 600’ line and swivels
- Edson manual bilge pump – rebuilt in 2022
- Main electric bilge pump replaced with Rule electric bilge pump 2022
- Rule high water electric bilge pump replaced in 2022
- Many spares including “World Class” spares kits (Lugger’s designation) for main engine, generator, and wing engine
- Spare injectors for main engine
- 4 ea. spare injectors for either wing or generator engine
- Many parts are common to the wing engine and generator including raw water pumps, injectors, fuel pump, fuel filter, oil filter, among others, which are included
- Spare Mach 5 water pressure pump
- Tools excluded – except for engine-specific tools which will be included such as a barring tool for the main engine
- Personal effects
- Ekornes chairs and carpet shown in photos
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.