2008 Foutain 38LX powered by Triple Mercury Verados (650 hours !!!)
No bottom paint, Clean boat, completely upgraded and serviced.
The 38 LX combines the best of all worlds, incorporating Reggie Fountains legendary offshore hull with a luxury package that rivals the fanciest Italian yachts and the fishability that is winning tournaments all over the globe. Triple Mercury Verado outboards teamed with Fountains super ventilated Positive Lift hull give you an insurmountable edge: With a top end of 63 mph and the ability to shoulder aside rough seas, the 38 LX can get you out to where the fish are faster and more comfortably and more safely than any other fishing boat on the water.
- Navigation Lights LED
- Bilge Pumps with float switches
- Fish Boxes with Macerators
- Freshwater Washdown with custom made Aluminum 65Gal Tank
- Saltwater Washdown
- Head system with pump out, System serviced 02/2022
- Stainless Steel Cleats
- Upholstery Premium redone in 2021
- 4 Lumitec Underwater Lights Dual color
- Lumitech Multicolors Courtery Lights
- Lumitech Spread lights
- New Livorsi Steering wheel
- 300Hour Motor service done 02/2022
- HD Lower units on all three Motors
- Kohler Generator 5KWa very low hours Serviced 01/2022
- AC System serviced 02/2022
- Dual Garmin 8612 Flush Mount Installed 01/2022
- Mercury Digital Multifunction Display
- Garmin VHF Installed 01/2022
- Garmin AutoPilot with smart pump Installed 01/2022
- Fusion Stereo Installed 01/2022
- JL Audio Speakers
- JL Amp
- JL Subwoofer
- (5) Marine 31 Group AGM Batteries Installed 01/2022
- (4) Bank Marine Minn Kota Battery Charger Installed 01/2022
- New cockpit Panels with all new switches
If you're interested in this gorgeous Fountain, please contact us to schedule a showing!
"WE FINANCE - WE TAKE TRADE-INS - WE EXPORT - WE TRANSPORT"www.lifestylemarine.comWe offer virtual showings on all boats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.