ANTARES 9.80, bien équipé, 2ème main, en très bon état, entretenu par professionnels, échangeur fait en 2017, dernière révision moteur 2018, vendu pour cause peu d'utilisation, taxe annuelle faible 575 €/an, place 2021 €/an, UNE TRES BONNE AFFAIRE !!!!
Description fournie par le constructeur
Designed for cruising, the Antarès 9.80 takes you by surprise with its ingenuity and performance. Its seakeeping is excellent. A surprising feature of this powerboat is the flexibility of the cockpit space due to the movable transom. Impeccable accommodation ? its spacious saloon and two cabins give four comfortable berths.
- Dune colour flybridge top
- Dune coloured aft cockpit cover
- Captain Blue flybridge bimini
- Cockpit bench seat
- Gas oven
- Teak laid cockpit
- Combination grill/microwave oven
- 80L rigid holding tank
- 2 x 395 aluminium fuel tanks
- 4th battery with charge splitter
- 20" LCD TV and DVD/MP3 player
- Raymarine autopilot
- Twin-handset Raymarine VHF set, 240E
- Sunbathing mattress on foredeck
- 19000 BTU air conditioning in either 220V or 140V version
- Forward sunbed mattress in "Columbia" PVC upholstery
- White external wheelhouse curtains
- Ground tackle (16kg Britanny anchor and 25m chain and 38m warp)
- Electric heating
- 4 mooring warps and 6 fenders
- 4 KVA/220V generator
- White flybridge cover
- Blue Boat label (80L rigid holding tank)
- Bed covers
The deep cockpit incorporates the following features:
- Stainless steel handrails on the wheelhouse.
- Handrails on the ladder to the flying bridge.
- Stern gate opening into the cockpit.
- Teak rubbing strakes.
- The transom slides on rails allowing deployment of a wide bathing platform incorporating:
- Three-point locking mechanism.
- Integral bathing ladder in a dedicated stowage.
- The cockpit fittings have been designed to add to the boat?s functionality and improve life on board:
- Cockpit locker with liferaft stowage.
- Engine hatch with gas strut.
- GRP gas locker for ?cube? type gas bottle.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Manual bilge pump.
- The boat is fitted with three 12V - 140A batteries for engine starting and domestics.
- A fuel gauge and hour-counter enable proper engine management.
- There are two main pumps available: a shower sump pump and electric bilge pump.
- Electrical equipment includes:
- 80-litre refrigerator.
- CE-approved navigation and anchor lights.
- Engine compartment ventilation fan.
- Situated forward of the dinette to port, with views out to the sea and headroom of 1.94m, and equipped with all the essentials:
- Two-burner gas hob with protective cover.
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
- 80L electric front-opening refrigerator.
- The galley?s functional layout includes:
- Easy to clean, L-shaped laminate worktop.
- Under-sink locker with waste bin.
- Cutlery drawer with safety catch.
- Stainless steel handrail by steps.
- The boat is equipped with twin engines (see price-list) and the following features:
- Ventilated and fully soundproofed (40mm foam) engine compartment.
- Fuel filters with separators.
- Drive-shaft transmission.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Standard rotomoulded fuel tank capacity ? 640L.
- Optional aluminium large-capacity tanks ? 790L .
- Excellent access to engine compartment due to removable floor panels.
- The hull is laminated in GRP with a balsa sandwich.
- The standard colour is white, although Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The Antar�s 9.80 deep-V hull promises excellent seakeeping with any waves being easily deflected.
- She also benefits from the hydrodynamic advances incorporated in the Antar�s 13.80, notably the semitunnel shape, which optimises the thrust from the propellers and consequently their performance.
- The deck is of sandwich construction to improve stiffness as well as provide sound and thermal insulation.
- An inner deck moulding reinforces the structure and improves the finish.
- The deck is covered with a diamond-point non-slip moulding allowing safe movement around the boat.
Avis de non-responsabilité
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable