|Modello||2855 LX Ciera Sunbridge|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Ubicazione||Miami, Florida, Stati Uniti|
|Status fiscale||Tassa Non Applicabile|
|Lunghezza totale||8.53 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||0.94 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Altro|
|Peso a secco||6763 lb|
|Altezza massima ponte||2.59 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Gas|
|Ore di motore||600|
|Serbatoio carburante||109 gal|
|Serbatoio acqua||33 gal|
Reason for selling is "Getting a larger boat".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Ciera 2855LX with low hours! Two staterooms, galley and head! Project boat
LX model Cierra Sunbridge With a forward berth and a mid-berth. This boat has only been in Florida for a year, it came from Illinois.
There is a spacious cockpit with a transom retractable bench seat and an L shape lounge seat with its own bimini top.
The radar arch is molded fiberglass with built-in speakers.
The swim platform has a ladder and a hand grip for easy entry.
The forward berth has a removable table making room for an overnight stay along with a privacy curtain to the mid-berth.
The gasoline 7.4L Mercruiser with Bravo Three drive has an inboard/outboard sterndrive.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, or Hollywood areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The forward berth has water intrusion from the starboard windows (pictured). The bimini top is dangling from the support. The bottom paint may need to be renewed if the next owner leaves the boat in the water. The gel coat could use a buff/wax for the original shine. The owner says this boat is in very good condition. / Update 2-21-20 The deck upholstery has all been thrown outside the boat, seating next to it. The keel for the sterndrive is broken (a big part). The exterior and interior of the boat have mold. Update 09/13/21 Engines do not start and have not been started for over a year.
- Blinds (Included)- Cabin Lighting (Included)
- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet-snap In (Included)
- Curtains (Included)
- Dinette (Forward Berth Converts)
- Head (Manuel)
- L-shaped Lounge (Cockpit)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mid Berth (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Hot/cold)
- Refrigerator (Freezer)
- Stove (Electric Glass Top)
- Transom Shower (Hot/cold)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Retractable On Transom)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Walk Through Windshield (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Alternator (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Cockpit Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Deck Lighting (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Ship Power Hook Up (30 Amp)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Two)
- Tach (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Fuel Filters (Included)
- HVAC (7000BTUH)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Radar Arch/mast (Included)
- Trim Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tab Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Hydraulic)
- Depth Gauge In Dash (Included)- VHF (Included)
- NMMA Certified (Included)