The Bayliner 3888 is a very popular family cruiser and adventure sport boat with dependable marine diesel engines with 800 hrs. since a rebuild, it has the ability to take you cruising all over the coast.
Easy to maneuver in marinas and stable at sea, this vessel is a dream to pilot. It offers two comfortable staterooms and two heads, one with a bathtub and an accessible walkthrough design. The open and bright salon features a table which hosts local charts, perfect for letting your guests know exactly where they are while on the water. The lower helm station is perfect for those West Coast rainy days, and the galley is well-equipped for preparing the day's catch.
Calypso II has been hauled out for annual anti-fouling paint and sacrificial anodes. The boat has a new 5.5 kw generator, new engine mufflers, recently rebuilt engines, a new hot water tank, has had thru-hulls replaced in 2011, new canvass installed in 2017, and new sanitation lines installed in 2018.
Electronics and electrical
- Depthsounder – Standard Horizon
- Log-speedometer – Furno GPS
- Navigation center – Raynav 550 Loran C, Furuno GP 700F
- Autopilot – Cetec Benmar Compucourse 220 (both helms))
- Compass – Richie 4
- VHF – ICOM – ICM402, Standard Horizon Maxi, Cybernet CTX 40-4 CB
- Radar – Raytheon 1200
- Radio – Kenwood KDC-188U, Sirius Satellite Radio Reciever
- Shore power inlet – 30 amp with 50 foot cord
- Generator – Nexgen 5.5 k
- Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Bow thruster – Lewmar 9
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Heating – Bus heater, 120 volt electric heaters
- Hot water – Force 10 41100
- Oven – Seaward Princess Electric 3-Burner w oven, Dickenson BBQ
- Microwave oven – GE
- Marine head – Jabsco Manual
- Refrigerator – Norcold Fridge/Freezer
- Deep freezer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.