|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Stati Uniti|
|Lunghezza totale||23.52 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||18.11 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||5.18 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.44 m|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ore di motore||8384|
|Locale WC /bagni||3|
|Serbatoio carburante||1200 gal|
|Serbatoio acqua||1000 gal|
Duende is truly a timeless classic beauty and it is a great tribute to Walsted and Alden how well she has withstood the test of time. Easily seen in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Sleeps 8 owner/guests in 3 staterooms with ensuite heads and showers. Crew accommodation
includes 2 berths (V-berth), head and shower.
DUENDE’s fully enclosed pilothouse provides welcome comfort in any climate.
On mild days, the removable clear plastic glass opens all around to the surrounding beauty and fresh ocean breeze.
This well-appointed area has three convenient fold down tables that seat up to ten guests for dinner.
The master stateroom (below deck aft amidship) is aft of the guest staterooms. The master
stateroom is appointed in Danish teak with indirect lighting above, mounted light on either side above the queen size berth, overhead lighting, 2 large GOIOT hatches and 2 small hatches in the aft cabin.
The master stateroom also has port and starboard hanging lockers w/couches
on either side of the custom berth. The master bathroom sits on the starboard side with a vanity and built-in chair.
The guest staterooms feature a single upper and double lower berth and are also appointed in
Danish teak with ensuite heads and showers.
The main salon’s entrance is to starboard of the pilothouse and down a four-step curved
staircase. On the port side is a semi-circular settee with a permanently mounted formal teak
dining table. Opposite to starboard are two lounge chairs with a table between which contains
a hide-away television set with VCR.
Behind and hidden in a teak cabinet is an ice maker, liquor locker, storage and various electronics.
The main salon is carpeted with ¼” recessed carpeting over teak sole throughout and there are large viewing windows to allow natural light inside.
Aft of the salon and proceeding down four steps is a passageway between the matching guest
staterooms, port and starboard.
Crew quarters, which feature a V-berth and ensuite head and shower, are forward of the galley, and may be separated from the guest quarters by closing the door between the galley and the main salon.
There is separate access for the crew provided via a hatch and custom ladder in the galley,
affording the owner/guest uninterrupted privacy.
Galley and Laundry
• 1 x Nautic-kold 110V refrigerator and freezer counter top unit (2007).
• 1 x Nautic-kold 110V; 2 refrigerators and one freezer in galley sole and in main salon
• 1 x Kenmore convection-microwave oven
• 1 x 4-Burner Force 10 gimballed propane stove w/oven and broiler
• 1 x clothes washer
• 1 x clothes dryer
Communication and Navigation
• 1 x Icom 100 VHF radio
• 1 x Sailor VHF radio
• Panasonic intercom
• 1 x Robertson AP MK III autopilot
• B&G electronic compass
• 2 x B&G Hydra Unit speed indicators both sonic and impeller driven
• 1 x Danforth compass
• Raymarine Radar GPS Chartplotter Sirus WX
Sails and Rigging
Sails new in 2008 by Hood are the main, genoa and staysail.
• Standing rigging is stainless steel wire w/solid rod headstays and forestays
• Rondal roller furling staysail and jib system
• Rondal rollaway furling mast
• 2 x #55 ST mainsheet/outhaul winches
• Navtec manual and electronic backstay adjuster
• Navtec hydraulic boom vang
• Winches operated by Lewmar Commander Hydraulic System
• Halyard winches are Lewmar reel type
• 4 x #90 ST primary winches
• 2 x #52 ST staysail sheet winches
• Deck hardware by Huisman
There is also an asymmetrical spinnaker in sock, Yankee emergency headsail (Never used)
and a storm trisail (Never used).
DUENDE has been totally painted in 2008 from her bottom to her topsides, superstructure and
The engine has also been totally rebuilt in 2008. The primary sails
were all new in 2008.
• 2 x CQR 140 lb. anchors w/chain in roller chocks
• 1 x 200 lb. Luke 3-piece storm anchor
• 1 x 150 ft. chain and anchor rode (spooled for storage)
• 1 x 65 lb. Danforth stern anchor
• Lofrans Ercole windlass w/two Wildcats and one warping drum
• Fog horn auto/manual
• Hand-held spot light
• Deck light on boom
• Sailing lights mounted on deck and top of house
• Stern passarelle boarding ramp
• Side mounted boarding ladder
• Aluminum rub rail
• 16 x Goiot hatches
• 1 x 14 ft. Novurania MX400 DL tender with Honda 4 stroke 40 Hp engine (1998)
• Halon fire extinquisher system in the engine room
• 6 x manual Halon fire extinquisher
• Fire alarm (engine room)
• 2 x 8-man life raft (2005)
• Life jackets
• 1 x 24V Pilothouse alarm system which includes bilge high water, fuel return, generator
alarm, holding tank high water, main engine, fire alarm by location and sump alarm
A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.