|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ubicazione||Laguna di Marano, Italia|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||16.3 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||12.89 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.7 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.7 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Ore di motore||2764|
|Cantiere||Cantiere del Pardo|
|Locale WC /bagni||2|
|Serbatoio carburante||340 litri|
|Serbatoio acqua||800 litri|
|Serbatoio acque nere||1|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
Definitely not the average Grand Soleil 52. Launched in 1989 and with replacement teak decks, engine, rigging and sails along with generator and so on. The list just goes on and on. Now very seriously for sale to priced to match.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Fitted out with the twin owner’s aft cabin, GINGER II has been extensively updated over the past 10-15yrs with a view to configuring her for effortless long distance cruising. The German Frers designed Grand Soleil 52 is phenomenally well constructed and the model has become a popular option for those looking to circumnavigate. GINGER II would make an ideal candidate for this.
GINGER II boasts many specification highlights including:-
- Upgraded Yanmar 125hp engine – fitted 2002
- Replacement teak decks – fitted 2002
- Replacement rod standing rigging – fitted 2003
- Bamar electric genoa furler
- Harken ball-bearing battencars for mainsail plus stackpack and lazyjacks
- Bamar electric winches in steering cockpit
- Removable inner forestay for staysail
- Hi-tech sails – replaced 2010
- Paguro 4kw diesel generator
- Raymarine instruments plus radar and chart plotter
- Crew cabin forward
- Twin forward guest cabins
- Twin full-beam master cabin aft
- Our understanding is that the boat is exempt from the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive as she was first placed into use within the EEA prior June 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid laminate GRP hull with transverse and longitudinal ribs for strength and stiffness.
- Balsa-cored deck and superstructure
- Teak laid side decks, coachroof and cockpit – replaced 2002
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel externally bolted.
- Spade rudder
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH –DTE 4-cylinder turbo-charged marine diesel engine producing 125hp @ 3800 rpm – replaced 2002
- Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
- Shaft drive gearbox
- Single lever gear/throttle control
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine hours – approx. 2,764 as of February 2018
- Date of last engine service – engine service is undergoing in February 2018
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed folding propeller
- Wheel steering with large leather covered stainless steel steering wheel.
- Emergency tiller.
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power, generator or inverter
- 12vDC 70Amp engine start battery
- 12vDC service battery bank
- Battery charger
- AGF 2,000w inverter
- 12v engine mounted alternator for engine start battery
- Ample Power 130Amp 12v secondary alternator for service battery bank
- Ample Power smart alternator regulator
- Paguro 4kw 220vAC diesel generator
- 220vAC shore power with isolator and circuit breaker and ring main with 220vAC sockets throughout interior
- 12v electric sockets at chart table
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised water supply via 12vDC pressure pump
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a well-insulated stainless steel hot water tank, heated by engine or 230v AC immersion heater element.
- 12v electric and manual bilge pumps
- Approximately 340 litres in two tanks
- Fresh water capacity is approximately 800 litres
- Blackwater holding tank
- Anchor wash anchor locker
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine ST7000 SmartPilot autopilot control
- Raymarine ST60 CH wind display
- Raymarine ST60 wind display
- Raymarine ST60 speed display
- Autohelm ST50 depth display
- Raytheon ST60 compass display
- 2x Raymarine ST60 Maxiview mast-mounted multi-displays
- Danforth pedestal steering compass
At Chart Table:
- Raymarine SL72 Pathfinder radar display with closed array radar scanner on side of mast
- Geonav 11 Sun 11” Navionics GPS chart plotter
- Raymarine SmartController remote control for autopilot
- Autohelm ST50 wind display
- NASA Marine Navtex
- Furuno weather fax
- VHF with DSC
- Alpes stainless steel gimballed gas stove with 3x burners and oven
- 12vDC front opening refrigerator with 3x stainless steel drawers
- 12vDC top-opening twin compartment fridge/freezer
- Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply and manual fresh and salt water supplies
- 2x Jabsco manual marine heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with shower in heads
- Mainly led lighting is used and is located in all the important positions.
- Radio with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- LCD TV
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to nine berths in three twin cabins, crew cabin forward and converting saloon seating. Two heads.
- All interior woodwork in varnished honey teak
- Floor is varnished teak wood with inlaid holly strips.
- Laminate counters in galley and heads
- White leather upholstery in saloon
- White vinyl headlinings with teak battening.
- Cream curtains
Accommodation Layout From Forward:
- Forepeak with pipe berth and sail stowage locker, accessed from deck, or from forward heads area.
Forward Guest Heads:
- Forward heads with washbasin, marine toilet shower with sump tank with electric pump out lockers, mirror. Doors aft to each guest cabin.
Forward Guest Cabins:
- Port guest cabin with upper and lower berths, lockers and drawers.
- Starboard guest cabin with upper and lower berths, lockers and drawers.
- Main saloon – U-shaped seating area to port with large teak table which can drop to create large double berth. Lockers and shelves outboard. To starboard there are two seats and a folding games / coffee table. Shelves and lockers outboard.
- Companionway to mid cockpit (engine under cockpit with access from front and sides and back.
- Galley to port has gas cooker, fridge / freezer compartment, second cold storage area and double s/s sink unit on centreline.
- Wet locker aft of galley.
- Chart table including lockers and drawers, Instrumentation and electric panel. Door to aft heads.
Master Cabin Heads / Day Heads:
- Owner / aft heads with washbasin, marine toilet, shower, teak floor grating. Shower with sump tank and electric pump.
- Owners cabin - Access from galley or via the aft head with wide single berths on each side plus hanging lockers. Central vanity seat.
- Masthead sloop with aluminium alloy spars
- Keel-stepped mast with 3 sets of inline spreaders
- Stainless steel rod standing rigging – replaced 2003
- Navtec hydraulics for backstay, vang, babystay and removable inner forestay tensioner
- Bamar 12vDC electric genoa furler
- Adjustable mainsheet track with winch-led Antal mainsheet system
- Navtec hydraulic vang
- Harken ball-bearing battencars on mast
- Lazyjacks and stackpack bag
- Spinnaker track on mast with line-tender
- Gennaker equipment
- 2x Antal 2-speed self-tailing electric mainsheet and control line winches
- 2x Lewmar 46ST 2-speed manual self-tailing checkstay winches
- 2x Lewmar 70ST 2-speed manual self-tailing genoa winches
- 2x Lewmar 43ST 2-speed manual self-tailing control line winches
- 2x Antal W52 2-speed manual self-tailing halyard/control line winches
- Montefusco laminate fully-battened mainsail – 2010
- Montefusco furling genoa – 2010
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
- Double stainless lifelines.
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lofrans 12vDC electric anchor windlass
- Anchor and chain
- Teak gangway
- Swimming ladder
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Stackpack for mainsail
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Liferaft to be serviced.
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.