|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tasse incluse|
|Lunghezza totale||12.45 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||10.65 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.2 m|
|Pescaggio minimo||2.2 m|
|Tipo di chiglia||Deriva|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Tipo di trasmissione||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Material||3 Lame|
|Designer||Sparkman & Stephens|
|Locale WC /bagni||1|
|Serbatoio carburante||130 litri (Accaio Inox)|
|Serbatoio acqua||325 litri|
|Forma scafo||Mono scafo|
|Capacità zattera di salvataggio||6|
Beautiful S&S Swan 411, RIFF is an easy to handle classic S&S design, perfect for taking part at the best regattas and classic meetings. RIFF also benefits from great ongoing maintenance from her loving owner.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
RIFF, is a Swan designed by Studio Sparkman & Stephens of New York and built as hull n. 031 by OY Nautor in
the spring of 1978 for an American shipowner named SPIRIT OF KARISMA. Returned to the Mediterranean from Rhode Island in 1998 under English flag, it is bought by the current owner in 2001 who has constantly kept it up to date in equipment and interior. Registered since that year at the Italian Register.
Over-sized like all the Swans of those years in equipment and quality of materials, today she has the unique charm of classic, safe, highly performing boat in heavy airs.
In the warmth of her teak-lined interior, RIFF offers an owners cabin with double bunks and guard bunks, a large chart table area with forward facing seat, a generous galley with oven, a hob and fridge, a double dinette that can be converted into beds and two long pilot berths outboard. Towards the bow there is a heads and a shower room. The bow has two bunks and large under lockers for sails.
Externally, RIFF benefits from a well-sheltered and well-protected aft cockpit with original removable Nautor teak table, complete instrumentation, raised rack and companionway entry into the bridge deck area. Ample interior ventilation is afforded by numerous dorade vents, protected by stainless steel pulpits.
The rig features a twin-spreader deck-stepped mast, Allspar rod vang, Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster, refitted wire standing rigging, upgraded self-tailing Lewmar primary winches and recent carbon sails.
Extensively refitted in recents years RIFF also benefits from anti-osmosis epoxy treatment in 2006, full refurbished electric systems, refitted interior furnishings, updated skin-fittings, fitment of a Yanmar engine, updated Raymarine electronics and refitting of the bridge deck teak.
Designed by Sparkman & Stephens with 42 built from 1977 to 1979, the Swan 411 is the ultimate evolution of the Swan 41 and incorporates new developments in the keel and afterbody shapes as well as a new, larger rig to take full advantage of the increased power of the hull to carry sail. The full skeg rudder has been moved all the way aft for better steering control as well as providing a longer waterline. The Swan 411 is a dream to sail and has the reputation as being a bullet-proof sailing yacht.
- RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
- GRP laminate hull construction
- The hull is built of single skin construction. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
- White gelcoat hull finish
- Hull epoxy treated - 2006
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP deck and superstructure construction
- Teak decking to side decks, cockpit and coachroof top
Keel & Rudder:
- The fin keel with keel ballast is cast lead alloyed with antimony.
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
- Rudder - Foam-filled fibre glass constructed with a high tensile tubular stainless steel stock
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH2E 4-cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine producing 65hp - 1996
- Engine control via single lever control
- Freshwater cooling with heat exchanger and raw water intake and strainer.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Wheel steering with helm pedestal and hide covered stainless steel wheel
- Shaft drive with stainless steel shaft driving supported by p-bracket
- 3-bladed propeller
- 12vDC engine and service systems with 220vAC via shorepower
- 12v systems refitted recently
- 1 x 12v engine start battery
- 2 x 12v service batteries
- 12vDC battery charger – replaced 2014
- 12v 55Amp engine-mounted alternator
- 220v AC shore-power supply
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised hot & cold water pressure system with 12vDC Flowjet pressure pump.
- Water heated via engine0driven calorifier with 220v AC immersion element in well-insulated 65 litres hot water tank.
- 1 x ITT electrical bilge pump
- 2 x Whale manual pump: 1 x cockpit; 1 x steering seat
- 1 x sea water manual pump
- 130 litres fuel capacity in one stainless steel tank
- 325 litres fresh water capacity in two tanks (250 litres and 75 litres)
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed, depth transducers with 5x displays in cockpit – recently fitted
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot – recently fitted
At Chart Table:
- Raymarine RC420 GPS chartplotter – recently fitted
- Furuno Navtex
- VHF Radio
- SSB from QSS Electronic USA
- Stainless steel gimballed gas oven with 4-burners
- Stainless steel sinks
- Frigoboat 12vDC refrigerator
- Manual marine heads
- Hot & cold pressurised showers
- Cantalupi interior lights – recently replaced
Summary of Accommodation:
- 9 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon. 1 head compartment.
- Burma teak interior joinery made up of faced marine plywood with solid teak where appropriate
- Teak battening to exposed hull sides.
- Teak soleboards
- White vinyl headlinings with teak trim
- Upholstery in cloth
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- V-berth with fold-up pipecots and storage bins beneath. Access to deck through deckhead hatch.
- Heads aft of forward cabin with sink and lockers to port and heads and shower to starboard.
- Port side stainless steel sink. Gimballed stove and refrigeration. Stowage in lockers and cupboards.
- Amiships. The saloon has pilot berths port and starboard with a settee seating on each side and a large table with folding leafs
- Located at the aft end of the saloon to starboard. Forward facing chart table with seat and full sized chart table. Lockers and drawers for stowage of charts and equipment. Space for navigation instruments. AC & DC panel.
- Double berth to port with further single berth to starboard. Central seat with additional storage.
- Keel stepped aluminium anodised mast
- Masthead rig with 2-sets of inline spreaders
- Harken manual genoa furling system
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Removable inner forestay for storm-jib
- Jib and genoa tracks on side-decks
- Navtec hydraulic adjuster for backstay, vang, staysail
- Deck-stowed spinnaker pole
- Rod vang
- Mainsheet track in cockpit
- I = 17.53m, J = 5.49m, P = 15.7 m, E = 4.21 m
- Lewmar chromed brass winch package
- 2x 2-speed self-tailing winches for genoa sheets
- 1x 2-speed self-tailing winch for mainsheet
- 2x spinnaker winches in cockpit
- Various winches on coachroof for halyards and control lines including 2x 3-speed winches
- Banks Sails Carbon battened mansail – 2011
- Banks Sails Carbon furling genoa - 2011
- Neil Pryde Dacron battened mainsail – 2009
- Neil Pryde Dacron furling genoa - 2011
- Storm jib
- Stainless steel guardwires and guardwire stanchions
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and dorade pulpits
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lofrans Tiger 12vDC electric anchor windlass
- 18kgs CQR anchor with 50m chain
- Danforth 12kgs kedge anchor
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- 1 MOB unit
- 6 x lifejackets
- 1 x liferaft 6 persons
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.