|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Status fiscale||Tassa non pagata|
|Lunghezza totale||32.61 m|
|Lunghezza al galleggiamento||27.41 m|
|Pescaggio massimo||2.3 m|
|Peso a secco||125000.08 kg|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ore di motore||230|
|Tipo di carburante||Diesel|
|Ore di motore||230|
|Locale WC /bagni||6|
|Posti a sedere||14|
|Serbatoio carburante||17000 litri|
|Serbatoio acqua||3100 litri|
|Forma scafo||V modificato|
Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 33m year 2015 with twin MTU 1623 engines. 5 double guest stateroom and 3 crew cabins. Very well equipped, viewing highly recommended.
Powered by twin MTU 10V2000M94 diesel engine of 1623 hp each with only 230 hours. Fuel capacity 17.000 L, water capacity 3.100 L.
Interior in dark wood and fabrics, wooden floor. Main deck: Saloon with sofa, coffee table, armchair, side door, terrace and furniture – table with chairs -
owner’s cabin at bow with bathroom and dressing – daily bathroom – Galley with crew dinette. Upper Deck: salon with sofa, coffee table and furniture - dining
area with curve glass doors – wheelhouse.
Lower deck: 4 VIP guests cabins with bathrooms – Sun deck: sun bed area and jacuzzi
Crew area: Capitan’s cabin with bathroom ,3 cabins with for a total of 5 beds and 2 bathrooms.
4 multifunction monitors . Radar Furuno DRS6A – Chart system Simrad GD XSL – AIS 2 transponder Furuno FA50 - Autopilot Simrad AP70 - Depth sounder
Furuno DFF1 – VHF Sailor – Gyro Compass Furuno PG-700 – Navtex Furuno NX-300 – Wind Simrad IS20 - 2 side maneuvering island.
Rep. GPS and wind in crew area
Saloon: B&O sound system and TV – B&O TV and Hi-Fi in master cabin – TV and hi-fi in all guest’s cabins - TV and Hi-fi in crew area - SAT TV Antenna.
2 x 50 KW Kohler generators (700 hrs) - Bow and stern hydraulic thrusters – Tropical air conditioning – water maker Idromar 360 l/h – stabilization system hydraulic fins under way ABT TRAC and 2 x
Seakeeper zero speed – TVCC – Flir night vision camera – main salon aft and side electric doors – Naviop monitoring system.
Galley: Fridge - freezer - Oven – VCR Cooker –- dishwasher - Crew area - washing and dryer.
Frigo bar in saloon – winecooler - BBQ
2 bow winches with capstan – 2 capstan on the stern – Crane in upper deck for tender - garage for jet sky – control station in cockpit – underwater lights –
Factory Extras List
• Engines upgrade 2 x MTU 1623
• Seakeeper stabilizing
• Stern thruster hydraulic 58 HP (double
• Electrical glass door on lateral side of the saloon
• LED lights all over the boat (internal and external areas)
• Light Underwater -each-
• Furniture with hydromassage bath tub with constant temperature
device on sun deck
• Air conditioning tropical (saloon + cabins + 3 crew)
• Generator Köhler 50 kW diff. to 33 kW
• Watermaker Idromar 360 l/h diff. from standard 180 l/h (duplex)
• Wood - Diff from STD
• Stern electric door lounge - diff.
• Control station in the cockpit fixed with cover
• Curtains: electrical raising for lower deck (4 cabins)
• Waterfall shower on hydromassage bathtub
• Curtains: electrical raising for upper deck saloon
• Wine cooler in UPPER DINING AREA, Gaggenau RW 404-260 (34
• Dimmer light main deck
• Dimmer light upper deck
Dimmer light lower deck
• Dimmer light in the cockpit
• Bar furniture with sliding counter top and basin under the TV
• Mini fridge in master cabin
• Bimini top on sun deck (manual)
• Teak: mat lacquered capping rail in teak total glossy
• Washing and drying machine MIELE
• Boat name backlit with RGB: LADY ZOYA at stern
• Additional remote control for Besenzoni electro-hydraulic gangway
• Harbour name in stickers: London
• Davit with gross loading 1000 kg diff from 600 kg
• Additional freezer in crew mess (220-24v)
• CCTV:thermic night visione and b&w camera M625L
• CCTV: additional control unit for night vision Flir “Navigator“
• CCTV: external color camera, additional: in the cockpit to monitor aft
• Antenna TV SAT KVH M9 with standard receiver in saloon
• Antenna empty dome for M9 for symmetry on roll-bar
• crediting for not installing standard TV SAT KVH M7
• crediting for not supplying standard empty dome M7 for symmetry
• Monitoring System:Glass Touch LCD/LED DISPLAY diff from STD
• Monitor VGA / VideoIn for Navnet Black Box and TVCC 19” GLASS
• Credit for not supplying 2 std 15” monitor VGA in main helm
• 2 additional LCD/LED 17” monitors in main helm
• Monitor VGA/VideoIn for Navnet B.B.e tvcc 15’’ GLASS
• Naviop: monitor touchscreen internal 15” additional in captain’s
• Autoidentification System AIS Furuno Class B (TX-RX FA 50)
• Autopilot Simrad Q.S. 80 control unit
• Multidata display Simrad IS40 in captain’s cabin
• Loudspeakers additional HQ Sonance XTR for external couple (2 in
cockpit, 1 at bow, 1 in sun deck, 1 in upper deck)
• Loudspeakers additional Hi-Qu Sonance XTR with amplif/telecom for
ext. at bow
• Hi-Fi stereo FM/CD/DVD w/loudspeakers in captain’s cabin
• Credit for not supplying std hi-fi stereo CD in captain’s cabin
• TV 22” LCD/LED thin in captain’s cabin
• Explosion-proof loudspeakers additional with amplif/telecom
-couple- in the garage
• Launching system for jet ski in garage Sea Doo RXP-X260 RS
• Cockpit table and side storage top varnished in teak total glossy diff.
• wood floor (Oslo white) in MAIN DECK (salon, dining area, master
cabin, master bathroom, day toilet) diff.
• wood floor (Oslo white) in LOWER DECK (in VIP and guests cabins
• B&O equipment: TV 55” in salon and in master cabin with mini
IPAD Apple + motorized loudspeakers Beolab 3 in salon, subwoofer
Beolab 11 control B&O sound 5 + control external areas through
B&O playmaker with 1 mini IPAD apple
• TV 55” B&O Avant on upper deck with change of upper deck wall
• Dividing wall between main helm and dining area in UPPER DECK in
• BEOCOM 6000 telephone in master cabin diff. from std (silver color)
• sound insulating layer on the wall between master bathroom and
• sound proof layer underneath master cabin floor
• Marble Travertino Navona lucido in master bathroom (wash basin
countertop, shower walls and floor diff)
• Marble floor in LOBBY lower deck with frame in parquet and
• MIELE appliances in the galley diff. (GE fridge excluded)
• Playing/chess table diff in dining area main deck
• Upper deck: starboard furniture with 2 BBQ (1 with stones, 1 with
tepanyaki) and side wind protection
• Upper deck: port side furniture with storage and sink diff.
• crediting for standard grill in sundeck cabinet
• Additional bow handrail
• Leather upholstery for doors furniture in main deck, upper deck and
• Handles diff. Olivari Alexandra chromed
• Faucets in master bathroom diff.
• Galley: marble countertop, lacquer furniture and wood floor diff.
• Furniture between salon and dining area
• Riedel glasses: 12 red wine glasses, 12 flute glasses, 12 cognac
• Antenna TV SAT receiver HD in salon upper deck and master cabin
• Suncovers in white mesh for foredeck and sides diff.
• crediting for standard TV 32” on upper deck
• mattresses same height like N33#9
• Additional laptop HP Pavillon 15 – PI
• Additional access point in lobby lower deck
• Minotti Andersen Slim sofa + armchair + 6 decorative cushions
• Minotti Benson coffee table in salon main deck (diff.)
• Minotti Ashley ottoman in salon main deck
• Rug under coffee table in salon main deck
• Dining chairs by Enrico Pellizzoni in dining area main deck diff.
• Curtains all over the boat (diff)
• Handrails in all staircases in leather diff.
• Flexform Margaret armchair in master cabin diff.
• Bedcovers diff.
• Minotti Twombly dining chairs in upper deck
• Sofa in upper deck like N33#16
• Kettal Maia cockpit chairs diff.
• 2 chaise longue Manutti mod. Zendo + 2 coffee tables/ottomans
• Rug in front of sofa in UPPER DECK
• Cockpit table (dia 1740) in teak in slices with logo (varnished teak
included in quote above with top of side storage)
• Router 4G + WIFI bridge + LTE external antenna
• Schuko sockets diff from std.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.